Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for sale and purchase tickets?  (Read 474 times)
greenvally

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

Russia is always thinking about tech and also they are very concern based on this in Russia they accept crypto for hotel train or taxi payments so its quite normal that they will accept this for buy tickets based on this they will income more and people will be love to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

This facilities may possible where as they accept crypto currency for bill pay or hotel bills etc based on this it might be possible because btc also a online currency but better we should look in official website so that our concept will clear and in some case they accepting btc.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

In Russia, in 2018, exactly June will be held one of the largest sporting party in the world; football. World Cup 2018. Where millions of pairs of eyes, will concentrate his attention on every game and champion his idol country to become world champion. In fact, many people of the world came flocking to Russia to watch the game. The question is, is it possible to use bitcoin in the case of sale and purchase tickets for Football matches can be done?

Yes, it is possible. It was used for internet purchase in the past way before it became famous

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

This is so great that it makes it easy for travelers around the world to have tickets to watch football without having to go to the bank to exchange USD and RUB. I think there will be more Bitcoin accepting services and this is what travelers prefer. But I'm not sure there will be many people choosing the bitcoin payment channel as most will choose to pay cash and their visa card. Cash will still prevail, but allowing the use of bitcoin as a payment instrument is an innovation in billing and the world will know bitcoin more.

This is an Idea that I will agree , with this the time delay and hassle will not be an issue anymore, bitcoin is a digital currency that enables the user to transact in the fastest way to afford services and other stuffs. But before that we must show the world what bitcoin can do to change the future.

I think people will pay cash or card for tickets. And I can assume that mostly people, who have BTC try to hold it till price will rise up and don’t want to spend it. This is just my opinion. But still it would be a great opportunity to show the county as crypto positive if they had such facilities.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Depending on the organizing committee of the match, whether they will accept bitcoin as a ticket payment tool or not. To buy tickets online, maybe you can. But to buy directly should not be, because bitcoin in Russia is still considered illegal.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

In Russia, in 2018, exactly June will be held one of the largest sporting party in the world; football. World Cup 2018. Where millions of pairs of eyes, will concentrate his attention on every game and champion his idol country to become world champion. In fact, many people of the world came flocking to Russia to watch the game. The question is, is it possible to use bitcoin in the case of sale and purchase tickets for Football matches can be done?
it could happen and can be done but there is certainly a requirement that the country received bitcoin as the currency applicable and can be officially used to process a legitimate payment transaction
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Off officially I do not think there is, if what you mean by selling big scale depends on its business, if the business of world cup soccer ticket sales receive Bitcoin as its payment tool, why not.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

I don't think that it is possible to purchase tickets for the fifa's world cup matches through bitcoin, as they don't accept them neither online or in the tickets both in the stadium, however i am pretty sure that there will be people out there who bought tickets and want to take advantage of this and sell them on the black market for higher price and with bitcoin.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

It may be possible, if anyone receives Bitcoin to buy tickets. And of course this will be very profitable for people who already have Bitcoin, We do not have to bring money to Russia. Simply smartphone alone, all of them can be resolved. that's how great Bitcoin is, but in fact many countries are still unable to receive Bitcoin officially. when it's so easy to use Bitcoin.
BitGuyver

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

If my memory serves me, then the crypto currency in Russia is not recognized as a means of payment. You can only exchange tokens for fiat money.
So, it's impossible to get something officially for bitcoins in Russia. But I think that you can always find people who will sell tickets and not just for crypto currency.
Still it is possible to take advantage of online exchangers crypts on rubles, dollars and euro.

Mining & Traiding
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

The 2018 FIFA World Cup this year in Russia is only a few days away and according to forbes reports, Bitcoin can be used by thousands of football fans as a legitimate payment medium at the event,
Booking airlines are also available for crypto users, with low-cost airlines like CheapAir and Destinia travel agents that offer reservations with cryptocurrency.
So even with some hotels in Russia that will receive Cryptocurrency during the World Cup, According to a report by Buying Business Travel Russia, Apartments Malina has been working with Free-Kassa, an online payment system, to allow users to buy rooms using cryptocurrency.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

its depend from the organizer of that event, i think if the people use btcoin as their currencies i think the organizer can use bitcoin for their payment system and maybe it will very works for buying tickets online or offline using QR code. but before they do that they need to do some trial, make sure that bitcoin payment system doesn't have a bug

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

Well, if the FIFA official wants then it can be possible to sell and purchase ticket through bitcoin. As it is big platform if they do so bitcoin will be very benefited.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

As long as cryptocurrencies are not accepted officially by the governments, I think we should't expect bitcoin is used by a big organization like FIFA. But as far as I know, there are some hotels accepting cryptocurrencies.
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

I think you can go to the official site to know more. I am not sure whether they are accepting or not. But I hope you can somehow manage it. You just neeed to look properly for the authentic source.
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

I think if the Russian government does not prohibit and give permission to buy World Cup tickets 2018 with bitcoin it is so good that bitcoin prices will jump again, but this I think it is impossible because many countries forbid using bitcoin as a means of payment, bitcoin only can be used as an investment asset.
sikami

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

I think it will always be like that, people probably think like me
ruiwu8187

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

there is no such possibility
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Bitcoin is suitable for any type of payment and can be used wherever there is internet. However, I strongly doubt that the World Cup 2018 will be an event on which for the first time in history it would be possible to calmly pay by cryptocurrencies, I think it will not be so soon.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

I think YES many people in the Russia will be the bitcoin users and the dealers and business man who have trading bitcoin and they can sale tickets for bitcoin and it is true that bitcoin is the ongoing currency which is also using for international transactions and during the world cup the price of bitcoin will rise because of the people demand for it and this all will happen soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: