Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now?  (Read 1803 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

This market is going to go down a lot more than people expect. Unless you have long term positions in alts you got stupid cheap, or you got in at BTC at like $3000 or less, put your holdings into FIAT and be patient. Im not a financial advisor, but I trust what the charts are saying..if we break 5000, and then 4300, there really is nothing stopping BTC from going even slightly under 3k..we are still very bearish. Volume is not there for a bull run. Be careful.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

It's a trap dude.
I think we are still one month behind of bull run only if ETF say anything positive, otherwise, we will go through a tough time to recover the RED signals, but it will eventually come, so don't get panic. Good luck.
Same here bud, as I also expecting by this remaining months as I'm confident that it will happen again base on the last year's performance. I do believe sooner or later that the price of bitcoin as well as the stability of the market will be happen and have a huge possibility can gain enough profit as I hold some of my coins waiting to increase.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

The crypto market has changed a lot since your post. BTC has dropped dramatically from 7.3k to 6.4k in one day. I hope that Crypto will be more stable to attract new investors.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I'm sorry to disappoint you that bear run has hit the market and the market is red except some few potential coins that manage to scape through this rough times.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I hope the bull market can soar and can be aligned with other markets and can enliven the world of cryptocurrency in cyberspace and can become a reality and the bull market can compete with others, and coin hunters can be even more enthusiastic to reach their dreams.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Oh, to return now in the beginning of summer, it would be possible to rebalance properly. And then for the summer so much money has gone into negative. Horror is simple. We are waiting for the crypt to rise and work its way. Although, I think it will be only at the end of winter.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

I am starting to doubt whether if it's a start of another bull run or just a bull trap. Recently we have seen bitcoin recover and dump after a week or two. That is why most investors, traders and holders are skeptical if ever the market will start recovering for real or not.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

Obviously, the green market a few days ago was a bull trap. I guess many of people fell into this trap. Most people think that the bull may come in October, but the reality will always beat our dreams.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

For me it is very usual trend. When people se green color they become crazy and buy everything that they see. Crypto will punish theem for such simple thinking.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

It was another trap, you need to be very careful not to get into it. I think before investing in coins, we need to wait for the confident growth of the market.

Balambgarden

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

The bear market is not over until new buyers are putting significant money into the system. No new money, no new highs. That won't happen six months after a peak. This is not like the stock market where higher profits or the prospect of them can turn a bear. This is all about money going in and coming out.

I do think we are near or at the bottom. But we might bounce here for a couple years or more. Maybe forever. And that would be a good thing in the long run. A stable (maybe SLOW growth) Bitcoin is a good thing.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

It was another trap, you need to be very careful not to get into it. I think before investing in coins, we need to wait for the confident growth of the market.

Now there can be a lot of manipulation, and it is extremely important not to make a mistake and not get caught up in them. It is better not to rush and wait for guaranteed growth.
Yangleiden

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

The bear market is not over until new buyers are putting significant money into the system. No new money, no new highs. That won't happen six months after a peak. This is not like the stock market where higher profits or the prospect of them can turn a bear. This is all about money going in and coming out.

I do think we are near or at the bottom. But we might bounce here for a couple years or more. Maybe forever. And that would be a good thing in the long run. A stable (maybe SLOW growth) Bitcoin is a good thing.

My sentiment exactly (for what it's worth... probably not much). However if I see double digit ETH... I may start re-assessing that.

Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

Market condition is red, and will be like time for some more time. We really need to get to a point where we stop getting agitated over a little spike in the prices of these coins. I don't even see the market recovering from this bloodbath this year again. There is a higher chance that things will get better, starting from next year.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

but that was a very slow and old bullrun . and I think we will see some more red days or weeks. It's not over yet. But unfortunately we don't know when the courses will start to rise again. That would really be a nice advantage ! Who still has a DoLorean in the garage ?  Grin Grin
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Why do we like getting our hopes high unneccessarily? I ewould like to know really. At every small spike in price, we try to convince ourselves that it is the bull we have been waiting for. Well sorry to burst your bubbles, but it isn't. I think that the bull market will definitely come, but its coming is still a little far from us.
GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

Until the prices of the coins can remain somewhat stable, it is hard to see any bullrun coming. Other than incredible news possibly being able to start a bull run.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

jajajajajajajajajaja

Today and yesterday, almost 12% DUMP.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO SEE MANIPULATION TO ACTUALLY ACCEPT THAT THIS MARKET IS DOOMED AND SO MANIPULATED THAT IT HAS TO DIE Huh=?=?

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

Until the prices of the coins can remain somewhat stable, it is hard to see any bullrun coming. Other than incredible news possibly being able to start a bull run.
true, the price of coins depends on the enthusiasm of the buyers of the coin and if there is no good news there is no price increase.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

It is nice to heared a good news like this, especially a bull run at the market we got jolly if it happened because we can sell all our tokens pending so we must regret if bull run starting at this time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: