Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of airdrop, mining, campaign, and trading  (Read 145 times)
gab271 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

I already spend time researching in google and watching on youtube. But  i prefer listening advice from a active forum especially those who already have experience in this kind of endeavor

Btw im a newbie and want learn more in this kind of stuff.
Thank you
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

An airdrop is a free opportunity to get tokens by doing tasks for project, like following on social media.

Mining: Some coins like bitcoin and ethereum needs to be mined. This is the way how the coins are created.

Campaign: This is a very wide word, so it is difficult to describe it, but if you mean a bounty campaign then you can take a look at the bounty section on this forum. It is a way to task (sometimes for weeks) and earn some tokens for the tasks.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
DrMill

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

An airdrop is a free opportunity to get tokens by doing tasks for project, like following on social media.

Mining: Some coins like bitcoin and ethereum needs to be mined. This is the way how the coins are created.

Campaign: This is a very wide word, so it is difficult to describe it, but if you mean a bounty campaign then you can take a look at the bounty section on this forum. It is a way to task (sometimes for weeks) and earn some tokens for the tasks.

Trading: buying or selling cryptocurrency on exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, KuCoin, etc. in order to make profit, or to increase your coin stock.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
secondhandlark5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

Trading: buying or selling cryptocurrency on exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, KuCoin, etc. in order to make profit, or to increase your coin stock.

Yes that is a good addition to the others. I think that we also can seperate it with decentralized and centralized exchanges. The examples who you gave are centralized exchanges. I suggest the topic owner to also a look at decentralized exchanges like Idex and Forkdelta. For the first time is it better to use centralized exchange for trading, because decentralized exchanges are a bit complicated to use in compare with.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

I want to participate to airdrop but it seems there are a lot of scams nowadays

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoDave72

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

Just interested. Is there any helpful information out there to avoid being scammed by airdrops? I never give my private key, personal information or send funds. Is there anything else I need to avoid Thank you!
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Just really interested in campaign, espicially on signature campaign.
secondhandlark5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Just interested. Is there any helpful information out there to avoid being scammed by airdrops? I never give my private key, personal information or send funds. Is there anything else I need to avoid Thank you!

There are good websites like https://airdropalert.com/ where you can participate to airdrops. This website list also exclusive airdrops who are only listed on that website. Therefore you can look at the bounty category on this forum where you can find also airdrops.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

I already spend time researching in google and watching on youtube. But  i prefer listening advice from a active forum especially those who already have experience in this kind of endeavor

Thank you
Easiest way of interpreting those words: trading: buying/ selling coins (hardest one), campaign: you are making some posts for campaign and you are getting rewarded, mining: some coins like for example the king bitcoin need to be mined using your "computer" that way they are being created, airdrop: free way to earn tokens from drops.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CryptoDave72

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

There are good websites like https://airdropalert.com/ where you can participate to airdrops. This website list also exclusive airdrops who are only listed on that website. Therefore you can look at the bounty category on this forum where you can find also airdrops.
Thank you very much secondhandlark5. I'll check out your link and the bounty category now.
gab271 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Thank you
Easiest way of interpreting those words: trading: buying/ selling coins (hardest one), campaign: you are making some posts for campaign and you are getting rewarded, mining: some coins like for example the king bitcoin need to be mined using your "computer" that way they are being created, airdrop: free way to earn tokens from drops.
I would like say thank you for giving me a simple yet direct to the point explanation

So as a newbie the best way to start in bitcoin is  by joining airdrop since they are free investment and easy to use?
Jeex

Activity: 364
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:49:21 AM

Thank you

Airdrop, mining, campaign, and trading is are completely different methods of earning  a crypto currency! Your question is comparable with the question of the child from the teacher, who better to work: a miner, a doctor, a businessman or an oilman? Choose one direction and learn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: