Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3613 times)
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Quality over quantity bruh. You could buy a lot of useless things from flee market for 20 dollars but one product of quality is always better. Its gonna sit well with you than all of those useless things together.Same applies here.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
promich21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

yea , the best thing to do when bitcoin are quite stable is by buying altcoin , for more safe i think buy popoular coin like STR , XRP , LTC etc
I agree. It is hard to stay in bitcoin because it is expensive unlike other altcoin that is more cheaper but some altcoin are worth because they are easy growing and can give good profit even for trading. You have to take opportunity on altcoin when bitcoin is unaffordable at the moment and gain profit from it to invest on others.
I also prefer good, authentic and reliable coins the ones you mentioned here. If you don’t have enough money to invest in bitcoin then you should think about Altcoin investment, because there are thousands of coins in the market and you may be scammed by scammers while projecting new ICO. Never invest in any anonymous Altcoin.
Cryptocurrencies are relate to bitcoins price so we can't say weather you should buy or not. Talk about bitcoin if you think that bitcoin is at high price why not chose it and hold them for smart profit ?
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Well, so far Bitcoin and crypto are both in declining market but the price value of bitcoin remain stand in between 6400$ to 6800$ while crypto also was unstable were some of its value in the altcoins are sometimes get pumped and dumped. However, for me the way to do is to buy bitcoin even for a small amount then hold as much as possible at least you have a portfolio on bitcoin.
You should always buy bitcoin instead of other cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin has more potential than other currency and as far as i know other currrncy fail when bitcoin increase. Since other currency take times to increase so you have to wait and show highly patient.
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

It is always the best time every time its value get dump whether bitcoin or crypto. We must always remember also that traders in crypto are taking action every time there is a movement happen in its price value of the token in the market. This is how the traders taking action in every exchange platform for them to have profit whether they apply day trade or long term trading.
In my view the best crypto cheap crypto in the market now a day is Ripple. The price of Ripple is less than $1 and you can buy big quantity for ripple with small amount. The market cap of Ripple is increasing day by day and if you buy ripple today, you will the richest person of your community tomorrow. Don’t be panic and invest I Ripple because it is fast growing crypto.
The fact that the price of ripple is less than one dollar is not really important, because it's market cap is huge, besides there are many people like me that do not really like ripple because as we know that coin has very close ties with banks, and if you know anything about cryptocurrencies you should know that we do not want to have anything to deal with those institutions.
right, you can say ripple like semi decentralization, as you explain. even though the marketcap is indeed big, and it ever shift ethereum at second rank. like me, i don't like this coin
dont be like that man, you should not like and dislike any coins in market.maybe someday this coins could give you some profit if you invest your money into it.as long as it give us profit dont b felt like that.
Yeah you can buy cheaper coins for making money in the future but for that you will have to wait for long because low price coins will take long time to grow high and give you good profit. If you can invest in bitcoin, although the price is very high compare to Altcoin and very risky but it is a fact that it will give you big money in the near future. The rest is your choice.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

The best time to buy cheaper crypto is while bitcoin is rising too because there is a possibility that these cryptos will also rise together with bitcoin. Always remember to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

Well, so far Bitcoin and crypto are both in declining market but the price value of bitcoin remain stand in between 6400$ to 6800$ while crypto also was unstable were some of its value in the altcoins are sometimes get pumped and dumped. However, for me the way to do is to buy bitcoin even for a small amount then hold as much as possible at least you have a portfolio on bitcoin.
I think a wait of year can gives you some profit but not enough. Where bitcoin can gives you chances of highly profit in a year.
Ozero

Activity: 2030
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

Sometimes it really makes sense to buy new cheap coins or tokens had they prove to be promising, they are able to bring much more profit than bitcoin can. However, the problem is to choose such a coin or token. Bitcoin, due to the fact that it has price domination over other types of cryptocurrency, will always grow in price, and another cryptocurrency, only one that has a good prospect.

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

I don't think that term "cheap" is OK to be used with crypto because we should count with $ equivalent at least, 1k$ ETH = 1k$ BTC. To answer your question - not it is not worth it...

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

The best time to buy cheaper crypto is while bitcoin is rising too because there is a possibility that these cryptos will also rise together with bitcoin. Always remember to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.

buying bitcoin when bullrun can be effective since the initial upward momentum, but it is not clear when this will start to run, prices still seem stable with a periodic decline, I think now we have to start believing and buying BTC assuming it has entered the lowest correction limit starting today. please sell altcoins but still hold bitcoin until the price reflection appears.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

The entire crypto market is relatively down comparing it to its all time rise that was seen in December, 2017 and somewhere early of January, 2018. The market will definitely recover and hit another bull market again. This makes it the perfect time to buy more coins either Bitcoin or altcoins at cheap prices.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Despite the fact that it can be risky, I think that this is the right conclusion, and it is better to buy 3-4 different altcoins than one bitcoin!
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

At Bitcoin prices at this point I do not think the price is high. It would be reasonable as compared to the time of 2017 is too much difference. When we buy the Altcoins so buy them while they are still potential.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

yea , the best thing to do when bitcoin are quite stable is by buying altcoin , for more safe i think buy popoular coin like STR , XRP , LTC etc
I agree. It is hard to stay in bitcoin because it is expensive unlike other altcoin that is more cheaper but some altcoin are worth because they are easy growing and can give good profit even for trading. You have to take opportunity on altcoin when bitcoin is unaffordable at the moment and gain profit from it to invest on others.
I also prefer good, authentic and reliable coins the ones you mentioned here. If you don’t have enough money to invest in bitcoin then you should think about Altcoin investment, because there are thousands of coins in the market and you may be scammed by scammers while projecting new ICO. Never invest in any anonymous Altcoin.
The importance of this very discussion cannot be overlooked. It is the need of the day to be able to distinguish between the good and the bad coins. Of course people will loose money to the scammers until and unless they are able to decide what to invest and when to do so.

Besides, to be on a safe side while investing, one should go for the top coins in the market list regardless of what the price in the market is. This definitely helps avoid the loss that you might otherwise counter by investing in ICO and coins you have no knowledge about. It is the best time to go for these coins which has had a good history.
In my opinion the best option for investment in low price coin is Ripple. The price of Ripple is below $1 and you can buy big quantity with low investment. it is fast growing coin and also reliable. It can give you huge profit in the future. You can trust it the most and I guess that it will cross Ethereum in the future as it has crossed already in the past.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

You should always buy bitcoin instead of other cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin has more potential than other currency and as far as i know other currrncy fail when bitcoin increase. Since other currency take times to increase so you have to wait and show highly patient.
Being an investor of bitcoin I don’t have even 0% doubt about my income because I have seen a lot of people being rich with their investment in bitcoin, so if we have plan to invest and we must have to invest so buy right now as price is good and everyone know buy red because it gives good earning than buying, at high price, I think we should invest even 100% right now later on we will be repent for wasting the opportunity when price will be higher than our budget.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

The importance of this very discussion cannot be overlooked. It is the need of the day to be able to distinguish between the good and the bad coins. Of course people will loose money to the scammers until and unless they are able to decide what to invest and when to do so.

Besides, to be on a safe side while investing, one should go for the top coins in the market list regardless of what the price in the market is. This definitely helps avoid the loss that you might otherwise counter by investing in ICO and coins you have no knowledge about. It is the best time to go for these coins which has had a good history.
In my opinion the best option for investment in low price coin is Ripple. The price of Ripple is below $1 and you can buy big quantity with low investment. it is fast growing coin and also reliable. It can give you huge profit in the future. You can trust it the most and I guess that it will cross Ethereum in the future as it has crossed already in the past.

Well i doubt there are s lot who'd prefer to part with their btcs in favor og alts when the price is high. Most btc holderd would just wait for their prospected exit point and sell rather than buy alts during a bitcoin run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

I find that it is very dangerous when you buy crypto under the top 100, because those cryptos will not be guaranteed by the crypto in the top 100. so I think you should buy cryptos that in the top 100, beside Bitcoin there is a lot of potential cryptos.
Many of the coins in the top 100 give not a guarantee either that you are going to get profits, in fact if you check out the coins that were at the top of the market a few years ago you will find that most of them have disappeared that is why the only coin that I am sure is going to be here for a long time and that I am willing to hold is bitcoin, every other coin is a coin in which I do not trust as much as I trust in bitcoin.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Bitcoin is the best price now, and the purchase price of Bitcoin gold near $6,000 is no longer lower than this. You can see it from the market.

mnbvcxz1122

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

Cryptocurrency Generally, a risky business but risk is more than Bitcoin.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Bitcoin is the best price now, and the purchase price of Bitcoin gold near $6,000 is no longer lower than this. You can see it from the market.
maybe this is the best price for us to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.after november and december it will recovered soon to atleast $8000.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

maybe this is the best price for us to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.after november and december it will recovered soon to atleast $8000.
It will sure to pump again and if we plan just to merely invest then buying now is the best time. Investing on top coins and established company is aways a good thought.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: