Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin for long term investing  (Read 23846 times)
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Bitcoin and also ethereum will be the finest money regarding lasting investmen, simply no questions that. For decades, they've got bee major and also their particular industry rates have got will be the proofs you need to encourage oneself inside investment. Merely make certain you make investments even though the rates are usually lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
I think that at this time you should only invest and bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and fluctuating very strong, so I Think you should only invest in bitcoin to minimize risks and make the most secure and quick profits.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

If you want a coin for a long term buy a token that you kn0w have a good value and a successfull ico.. You need to analized what is a go0d token to be hold and a token to be dump..
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Pay attention to the project ico xxx with the initial placement of coins. The boosto mission is to create a platform where the suppliers of the semi-profits are more profitable, thanks to the lack of intermediaries. Soon we will know the result 
For me, these both are tough times for a person or we must say a trader to go under. Actually the supreme sensitive action is how and when to buy bitcoin. Secondly, how to control your mind so that your emotions don’t be able to hurt your saved investment. And thirdly, the most crucial time comes when you decide how much profit is okay for you and you are going to sell.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

Coins that have good potential for long-term investments are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think Ethereum is a very suitable coin because the value of the price is very stable.
During this time Ethereum has been proven for long-term investments and many have benefited a lot from long-term investment results.
I am sure that Ethereum is a coin that brings good luck so that ethereum has been counted on by many people for long-term investments.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Although BTC keeps tanking and ALTcoins are affected, certain projects are still working regardless of how many times BTC crashed.

This project has provided a working product even before and they are still making new products regardless how bad the market is. They are promoting the importance of Savings by creating a savings platform managed by an AI with features of Automatic Machine Learning, Big Data and Natural Language process. The project is called Peculium! They have recently implemented the technology of SuperComputer + AI on the blockchain!

https://i.imgur.com/oLjGJRn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VCs2K9a.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ijFbdzE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xc9pcXj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8egqp37.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/a9CI6Ke.jpg

Seems a lot are being brewed behind the curtains Cheesy
No doubt about bitcoin investment for long term , but I think that Etherium is also another option with you. I think that Etherium also has too much good potential and its price is also expected to increase too much in near future, therefore it is also good to do investment in Etherium.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

I think, The best coin ethereum for the long-term investment at this moment. Because the Ethereum price is very low at present.
Moreover, you can invest in Bitcoin, Waves, Litecoin, Monero and also.
In my opinion, if you now invest in this coin and keep it, then it will be beneficial.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

For the long-term investment, there have many stable and good coins. Long-term investment is very much appreciated and it is very helpful for the crypto community. As I am not too expert but here is my suggestion for you about some stable coins. At first, you should buy bitcoin,  after bitcoin you may go for ETH, EOS, XMG, LTC, BCH, BNB, NEO, TRX. Yes, these coins are the top currencies according to the coinmarketcap, but these coins are the best for a long-term investment. If you choose short time investment, then coins name will be different. I Hope you will make outstanding profits from those coins. Good Luck.

When you are going to make long-term investments, it will be better to pick top-20 cryptocurrencies. The chance that they will fall is minimal - traditionally, they gain.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

At the moment, no coin is good for long-term investment. The market is currently experiencing complex changes that we can not predict. So buying and selling is more appropriate than buying and holding at this time.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

For the long-term investment, there have many stable and good coins. Long-term investment is very much appreciated and it is very helpful for the crypto community. As I am not too expert but here is my suggestion for you about some stable coins. At first, you should buy bitcoin,  after bitcoin you may go for ETH, EOS, XMG, LTC, BCH, BNB, NEO, TRX. Yes, these coins are the top currencies according to the coinmarketcap, but these coins are the best for a long-term investment. If you choose short time investment, then coins name will be different. I Hope you will make outstanding profits from those coins. Good Luck.

When you are going to make long-term investments, it will be better to pick top-20 cryptocurrencies. The chance that they will fall is minimal - traditionally, they gain.
I believe that you should only invest long-term in bitcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, if the bitcoin price can recover then the price possibility of altcoin will continue to decline is very high because of the current capitalization of the market is very low. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only invest in long-term bitcoin.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

In my own view, the best coin for long term investment always remains bitcoin. This is the number 1 coin on coinmarketcap and its the most traded and the most recognised coin in the world. This is the only coin I can recommend for you for long tern holding

Yes, bitcoin is the most popular coin and even we hold it for a long period of time it will remain exist and still has value. The other coins like ethereum would be good too but bitcoin is the best.
I think both are good coins for a long term investment, but we can also see the coins
that are in the top 10 in the table of CMC, I think it is also a nice coin  for long term investment.
Indeed ethereum, Ripple and few other altcoins have good potential of growing in the future and can return sufficient amount after few years but none of them can be as good as bitcoin when it comes to making someone really rich in a short duration of time. My first suggestion to anyone is bitcoin. Besides, all the altcoins depend upon BTC for rising.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

As you know the top ten or fifteen Cryptocurrencies are the best to hold for long term. Bitcoin & Ethereum is on top in that list but the amount of money to invest is very high as they are stable coins. Though it has some other great projects in the market that has a great potential ahead like WAN & ICX. It is always best to trade in long term basis & Split your investment for few coins to gain the maximum profit depends on the market fluctuations. Always try to apply money management skills for a investment like highly volatile Crypto. When a coin is in a dip another can save you. But always long term trades gives you extra advantage of not effecting in short term fluctuations.
Between these two coins, even bitcoin becomes more responsible for making good results from you at the end of day. through trading many people have earned so big amounts that their lives have been changed. They are now enjoying so happy life with all basic and necessary facilities. So, don’t lose this amazing chance and adopt any one coin and start holding till best price comes to you.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

[/b][/i]

Since you dont have much time to monitor crypto prices on daily basis, i suggest you invest half of your funds on bitcoin and the other half to be invested in top 2-10 coins by marketcap.  You may lose in some coins, but you will gain by average.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Some people have their own criteria in choosing the best investment in cryptocurrency, for me the best investment according to is the coin that has a good reputation or the most superior among other coins, has little risk, and has proven to be feasible for investment, I think all the criteria are in bitcoin and also some other coins like BCH and ETH.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I recommend choosing those cryptocurrencies that are supported by real activity and are in demand by users of the ecosystem, have a good team of developers and consultants. Thus, there are about 60-70 different tokens. Be vigilant when choosing)
vuhieu1

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

It is really hard to identify a good coin during this time, market timing is not favorable ... But if chosen, I still prefer Neo, Etherum, Ada, ... Top coin is always best choice to invest, not risky...
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

We can invest in any coin for a long term but the most important thing in investing is not forgetting Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are included in any investment portfolio.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I think, that situation on the market isn't good for this. Maybe, it's better to invest in some ICOs. Now, I see just one project, that can make you profit. It's ElonCity. This is an energy project. It's exist for creating electricity cheaper and accesible and promote using renewable energy sources. Also, this project has good partnership, which can promise you money - Krypital Group. They had four partners before - all of them are succesful.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

It's good to invest these down cryptos, but the best coin for long term for me is bitcoin, it's my number 1 choice for long term investment and the second is ethereum good for long term investment as well.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

[/b][/i]

No other than bitcoins of course there is not other than bitcoins who are much greater investment but if ever that you want to invest into altcoins then ethereum is also a great altcoins and there are a lot of great altcoins out there but not as great as bitcoins does but still a great investment. Litecoins are also one of them so it is up to you what coin ot pick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: