Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you still afraid of?  (Read 3336 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?

Even if I am a long time user now of bitcoin I still have this things that I'm afraid of, like getting scammed because mostly I highly have the chance of getting scammed every time even if I'm very careful in joining signature or bounty campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyra0018

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

There are lot of things that I am afraid of, such us drastic change in the crypto market. If the market will go down, it will be a big lose in each bounty hunters. Hopefully the market will continue to grow in order to be success.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Well, my fear has always been with government interference in crypto and blockchain. It's likw a coin- having two sides (i.e we either get the support or get banned).
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

Fear is not a good thing and can prevent one from taking some beneficial risks, and no risk no reward. Some people may be afraid because they have lost money before and are afraid of investing again

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

Fear you can't recover your capital cause you to let go your coins and move on. Its quite common and its not easy to control your emotions especially if you're still not knowledge of the market's volatility. There is no need to be afraid of when investing cryptocurrencies. If you are the type of person who usually does afraid of what you are doing meaning you are not ready to deal with it. If you are going to invest on cryptocurrency all you need to do is believe in your instinct as you believe in your coin that it can grow forward as it will improve.
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

ti be very honest with you guys i am so aft=raid of so many things right now. Scam ICO's everywhere, the market keeps on going down day by day, HODL now feels like it is the wrong decision. i am just so tired, but at the end of it all i am much hopeful.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
my dear, your question is so true! but i guess sometimes we fear fear itself, just a feeling of it. not the real consequences. such a paradox

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

ti be very honest with you guys i am so aft=raid of so many things right now. Scam ICO's everywhere, the market keeps on going down day by day, HODL now feels like it is the wrong decision. i am just so tired, but at the end of it all i am much hopeful.
I think your fear be reasonable, I also experienced the same thing with you. but I chose to keep the wait though my asset values continue to decline. There is no other choice but to hold assets.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

Fear is part of any human being.. It differs per person. and I think most of us experience fear in downtrend and price volatility during our early years in cryptocurrency that is why we make wrong decisions during those time (selling every dip instead of accumulating during those times) That is why we learn on those experiences. So instead of being afraid on all the FUD that is spreading around we just have to hodl tight and wait until the bulls comes back.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Fear is what everybody is having in cryptocurrency why because the don't no who to trust and also to aviod losing there money but life is a risk task.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Fear is something innate in the human being, it has always helped us to survive and that is why we have been able to evolve so skillfully, now we do not have the same dangers as before, but our survival often depends on our financial management, so even though there are fewer risks in the market, fear remains a real emotion felt by many investors.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

Cryptocurrency - this is something new and unknown, this is something that no one knows, so many are just afraid of the unknown, especially in our time a lot of deception, so people find it hard to believe in cryptocurrency!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Fear is something innate in the human being, it has always helped us to survive and that is why we have been able to evolve so skillfully, now we do not have the same dangers as before, but our survival often depends on our financial management, so even though there are fewer risks in the market, fear remains a real emotion felt by many investors.
Im afraid in still waiting for nothing which means im starting to have doubt to market if there's possibility to rise or continuously falling, its been a months since its started to fall and until now it same scene. Im tired of waiting, im starting to lose my hope even to my coins. I've waiting for too long and I think its enough, everytime I saw the market situation I feel discouraged, I hope for the rising of the market because gradually im become impatient.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

We all are afraid of losing our money. This is the main fear. I consider this a normal fear. Just arrived home - and my account has decreased by 15% - how can I not downgrade it? I try to be patient.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

Not really anything wrong with being a bit afraid in such a volatile market. I just don't invest more than I can afford to lose so I don't worry as much.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

I'm not afraid of anything! Since I clearly believe in the success of cryptocurrency!!! At the same time, despite all the situations of the current year, I think this turning point was necessary for the market and it got it, then everything will go differently. With that in the best direction. After all, up to this point, BTC has annually had its record value, this year I think will be no exception. It remains only to fasten your seat belts and take off.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

Some are afraid from market crash as we are an immature market.
Others are afraid of strict regulation and think it is the biggest threat to cryptocurrencies.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

Maybe peoples just afraid to buy because there are no sign of recovery market yet.
I think it will be different when the price of market have increment movements, many peoples who sold their coins will buying again i guess.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

Indeed, it should not be a fear to haunt you, but still hold that crypto's success at this time, with the developments that occur must continue to study the market situation and conditions. Money can still be searched and continue to take the opportunity to remain calm and continue to plunge into the market to have an advantage.

bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

Peopel ar panic including me because of uncertainty in crypto world some coins which never thought turn out to be scam like Centra , POS token made me think twice to invest . Yes as you said if fear gives nothing positive whats the need of panic . As the reverse with immense courage if you put money then loose everything there is no point of getting huge courage. Calculative risk always better. Finally dont invest what you cannot afford to loose.
For me, to be honest.. There is nothing to be afraid of because if you are afraid of scams you must avoid it. Before going in to this crypto world. You must have a proper knowledge for you to know about coins, tokens, campaigns and projects. And if you have been scammed then take it as a life lesson. You should be careful next time. And one more thing, if you want to gain money then you need to trust and waiting is a must.

There is no reason to afraid of but always be cautious as our mate said before you join or participate anything even not in crypto world at least we must have a basic knowledge in what our participating for. Our previous experienced are our best mentor to do what is necessary in this field.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: