Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers  (Read 29230 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

|
Username
|
Contact
|
Mode of Payment
|
Max # Participants
|
ANN thread
|
Max Amount Held
|
Default Trust
|
||
|
BTC/Alts
|
Unlimited
|
|
0.4 BTC
|
27:-0/+4
|
I will vouch for this format. It's much simplified. All possible information can be scanned very quickly, for visitors - it's much more user friendly.
For details, the visitors can visit the ANN thread. You need to give them a reason to read the ANN threads too.

pugman needs to keep up with the dynamic columns. So, the less dynamic columns the table will have the better for him to update information.

Dynamic columns on the quoted one in this post-
Max Amount Held: Once the value exists the previous one the the information need to be updated.
Default Trust: It's gonna change every now and then so the OP needs to keep up with the update.

Dynamic columns in the current table (OP)-
Past Work: Needed to be updated after every campaign the finish.
No. of campaigns managed: Same like past work
Amount Escrowed: This needed to be updated even for every new campaign the user starts.
Default Trust: Already explained

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I thought about this aswell.

Pros:
- Much cleaner and slick.
- The whole "contact" column doesn't take 2 lines anymore.

Cons:
- Icons disappearing if the image proxy goes down (like today).

Overall, I agree with these changes. Maybe change the last icon to Telegram's icon.
Thank you for your input, if someone can provide me icons for all three forms of contact that I can legitimately use, I won't mind changing them.
Overall, I agree with these changes. Maybe change the last icon to Telegram's icon.

Well I tried to use same images as in https://bitcointalk.org itself, hoping that it won't go to proxyserver e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/bbc/email.gif
But I guess it's still going through proxy server even with relative URL e.g. /Themes/custom1/images/bbc/email.gif

By the way this is telegram just an old one https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/bbc/tele.gif. (Again used this because don't not want to upload new images)
Thank you for providing help. Much appreciated. I never thought about this until you sent me a message. Seems like everybody likes the idea of it,so why not?
As there's much talk about the escrowed amount (I have a feeling some shots are coming my way). I gave the $100k estimated over the time of me managing campaigns which has been over the last 6-8months or so.

I have however done escrows for more than that, I did two Satori Group Buys, one in December last year and one in January this year. The latest one was the largest where I held, and paid for the total order, over $170,000. I did not want to add that as I didn't see it was related to my managing services. But getting unsure now what people are getting at, if trust is the main focus then I guess escrowed deals such as that one is worth mentioning?

EDIT; Great job on the thread so far and it's nice to see you are open to any and all suggestions pugman. Really appreciate the time you spend on it!
Thank you so much,Hhampuz. No one is throwing shots at you,I can assure you that  Wink. People are just being subjective. Everyone I chose to be on the list is for a reason,they know how to handle their shit.

Anyhow,coming back to the max amount held discussion,I would need the managers to provide me blockchain evidence of them holding that amount at a point of time with a signed message. I am sorry for causing so much trouble but I assure you it is for the best and I am trying to do whatever I possibly can to make yourself look as a better manager to everyone else out there.
I suggest this kind of change instead (brevity is best):
<...>
*changed the table headings and some of the data.
I liked the suggestion,thank you. Cheesy
I know that when I talk about things that you don't like I would be the retard, let me dumb it down. dealing with DT members in hopes of receiving positive trust is farming trust. since people have several alt accounts, they could also give their own accounts positive trust or better yet if they have a DT1 account, they could add their own alt accounts on DT2. leaving positive trust with no reference is equal to scamming. let me explain why. imagine a DT1-2 member has left positive trust on people with no reference, so far everything is OK, we could say that we should trust that DT1-2 member, then a DT2 member would tag somebody red just because that DT2 member is a bully and the same DT1-2 member whom we were trusting before wouldn't give a fuck about the actions of that bully DT2 member. that means DT1-2 member is no longer trusted and nobody should trust his/her positive feedbacks with no reference. why?

Because that DT1-2 member doesn't care about others and would only want us to trust his/her words. that is untrustworthy behavior and anybody acting that way should not be trusted.
That is bound to happen, unless theymos decides to go against people having alt-accounts. The trust system is not the best,and I don't know why I am discussing this here. I am retarded too. Chuck. But know this,not everyone cares about the trust and not everyone is involved in trust farming,that is big accusation to make without *any proof*. Some people are true bitcoiners,so just oblige to that and be done with it. Accusations like these would not take you anywhere,and this would really go hard on your campaign management services. I can just tell you that for now.
Much better but you'll be using a lot of words for the heading part (try "Max Amount Held" instead).
  • For the equivalent amount part (100,000$ worth of BTC), make sure to link its transaction ID to blockchain.info explorer (so advertisers could hover over the amount and see the exact worth at that time).
    • Not sure if there's another explorer with that functionality.
    • In case someone held certain amount across multiple transactions, just use (ex. 100,000$ worth of BTC [1, 2 and 3]).

I like it but if you view it by any resolution lower than 1600 x 900, it appears distorted:

• We can combine three columns (Past Work, ANN thread and # campaigns managed) into one (ANN Thread).
    • Everyone should have their own announcement threads (mandatory).
  • There's no point in having "SMAS list" column (for the advertisers) as well.

|
Username
|
Contact
|
Mode of Payment
|
Max # Participants
|
ANN thread
|
Max Amount Held
|
Default Trust
|
||
|
BTC/Alts
|
Unlimited
|
|
0.4 BTC
|
27:-0/+4
|
* Distortion starts on resolutions lower than 1152 x 864.
Thank you for the suggestion,SFR10!

There are a few issues though:

- Not every manager has an ANN thread,and some are sort of hesitant to create one(?). So until then I can't remove the 3 columns.

- Not every manager remembers the exact highest amount they held at a time because it overlapped with their other campaigns. And blockchain evidence is
kind of hard to find.

- I don't know about the SMAS list,not everyone has it and not everyone who has it,has kept it updated. For example,the DarkList™ hasn't been updated in a few weeks now because ChipMixer campaign has been full for a while.

The idea can be implemented but not immediately. It'll take a while definitely for things to be put together properly.
There should probably be a distinction between campaign managers and also escrows. Not all campaign managers are escrows nor should all of them be defacto trusted to be one. Maybe the value should be removed all together especially as people might just start using it to base who is most trustworthy or not.
Yep,gonna change that column in a few hours/tomorrow. Probably Tongue.
I like it, the layout is better when it's less wide.
I've changed one thing in your quote: I've added alt-text:
Code:
[img alt=Email]
[img alt=PM]
[img alt=Telegram]
This way, if the image doesn't load, it shows a text hyperlink.
Thanks for the suggestion. Cheesy The combo of text/image hyperlink makes things easier when images are down.

If you start showing txids, you'll need a signed message to prove it was owned by the campaign manager too. Many of the campaigns I've managed for Rollin.io were off-chain. I had full access to the funds, but without a chain record.
I will need a signed message and only relating to signature or other campaigns. Giveaways probably wouldn't count as it is not relevant to campaign management.

This isn't the place for accusations, please open yet another thread in Reputation.
Its digaran,he'll talk about DT members and trust abuse/farming anywhere he possibly can.
Reserved. Thank you for listing the best bounty manager. I frequently saw some of the names are mentioned in other topics and all say that they are the very good and prfofessional. Just out of my curiosity, a bounty manager can handle how many ICO one time? Cos a bounty program nomally last around 8 weeks.  Undecided
Correction: Campaign Manager. They can handle bounties,but they would prefer signature campaigns( with bitcoin payments). Usually managers handle like 1-2 campaigns at a time, some people handle 5-10 too(yahoo62278 for example).

I will vouch for this format. It's much simplified. All possible information can be scanned very quickly, for visitors - it's much more user friendly.
For details, the visitors can visit the ANN thread. You need to give them a reason to read the ANN threads too.

pugman needs to keep up with the dynamic columns. So, the less dynamic columns the table will have the better for him to update information.

Dynamic columns on the quoted one in this post-
Max Amount Held: Once the value exists the previous one the the information need to be updated.
Default Trust: It's gonna change every now and then so the OP needs to keep up with the update.

Dynamic columns in the current table (OP)-
Past Work: Needed to be updated after every campaign the finish.
No. of campaigns managed: Same like past work
Amount Escrowed: This needed to be updated even for every new campaign the user starts.
Default Trust: Already explained
I will keep updating the columns whenever I can, maybe not immediately but I'll do it.
For the ANN thread, like I said, some managers don't have it, some don't update it. Until that is taken care of, the columns are likely to stay. Thanks for the suggestion. Much appreciated.
Thank you everyone for putting in your input. I'll see what I can do, will send another set of PMs again to the managers. And I'll update the OP, once I get all the relevant information.

Lutpin hasn't responded to any of my PMs yet, so if any one can reach out to him, it'd be much appreciated and would really be helpful.

Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

Great work pugman! will you include something like a "websites" column? or will it stay in "contact"?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

Anyhow,coming back to the max amount held discussion,I would need the managers to provide me blockchain evidence of them holding that amount at a point of time with a signed message.
Done. To verify: the address is posted in the campaign thread, last edit December 6, 2017 (Search for "Funds for the first week").
Although unlikely: if the campaign ever continues, I'll edit that post again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

Anyhow,coming back to the max amount held discussion,I would need the managers to provide me blockchain evidence of them holding that amount at a point of time with a signed message. I am sorry for causing so much trouble but I assure you it is for the best and I am trying to do whatever I possibly can to make yourself look as a better manager to everyone else out there.

3.831 BTC held in the ChipMixer campaign escrow address from Jan 3 to Jan 6 2018.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
6/4/2018 | This address is under the control of DarkStar_ (u=507936)
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1ChipWGhJtEWCeSq3cra4HmKhvYqe8Tvty
G3yhe7uEbtQidQXvQ0nRSe0o8hPjAXUoYm96MYUx+WIieKMxJQ4TKvDxB6Yac9r4AXoTO09r4rfgLIh0NqVqY8s=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE--

BTC reached 17600$ on Jan 5, according to CoinMarketCap. Equal to ~67000$ USD

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
Merited by Quickseller (2)

Is this really necessary? To be honest I don't see why it matters how much has been held for a campaign at one single point. If people have done escrows and other business here on the forum where they held a bunch of money it should be equally valuable, or?

Either way I'd have to sign an address from an altcoin as that is the campaign I've "escrowed" the most for.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
Merited by Hhampuz (2), pugman (1)

Is this really necessary? To be honest I don't see why it matters how much has been held for a campaign at one single point. If people have done escrows and other business here on the forum where they held a bunch of money it should be equally valuable, or?

Either way I'd have to sign an address from an altcoin as that is the campaign I've "escrowed" the most for.

I agree, this is not really necessary. Most of us on the list have held 1-10 bitcoins for campaigns while the price was 2000-20000$. 1 of the guys is the forum treasurer. A few on the list are very active in collectibles and have done multiple thousands of dollars in trades.

I would trust 10/15 on the list with 5+ bitcoin without batting an eyelash. Maybe the criteria for being on the list should be stipulated around that? I don't know the correct format that should be used but this list was comprised from 1 persons opinion. If it's gonna be used as an official forum list for advertisers, then maybe there should be a poll or something to vote users in? Just tossing out ideas.

Overall I think the list is great, just needs some tweaks.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 02:44:32 PM by pugman

Great work pugman! will you include something like a "websites" column? or will it stay in "contact"?
Thank you Woshib! I won't include another column just for websites, because the list becomes more wider and messier, so it'll stay in the "contact" column.
Done. To verify: the address is posted in the campaign thread, last edit December 6, 2017 (Search for "Funds for the first week").
Although unlikely: if the campaign ever continues, I'll edit that post again.
Thanks Loyce V. Verified! Wink

3.831 BTC held in the ChipMixer campaign escrow address from Jan 3 to Jan 6 2018.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
6/4/2018 | This address is under the control of DarkStar_ (u=507936)
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1ChipWGhJtEWCeSq3cra4HmKhvYqe8Tvty
G3yhe7uEbtQidQXvQ0nRSe0o8hPjAXUoYm96MYUx+WIieKMxJQ4TKvDxB6Yac9r4AXoTO09r4rfgLIh0NqVqY8s=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE--

BTC reached 17600$ on Jan 5, according to CoinMarketCap. Equal to ~67000$ USD
Bitcoin's price started with 15,477 and ended with 17,705 on Jan 5 ,as per coinmarketcap.
And message verified!

Its not escrow anymore, and I haven't updated the OP. I'll wait for all managers to sign messages and update it all together. Its just max amount held at a time. Your points are valid and fair. I just thought it would make much sense to keep amount held only for campaigns, other amounts, but I hear you, so if you have held more amount than what you have held for your campaigns and if you can sign a message for that, I'd be sure to link it.
I would trust 10/15 on the list with 5+ bitcoin without batting an eyelash. Maybe the criteria for being on the list should be stipulated around that? I don't know the correct format that should be used but this list was comprised from 1 persons opinion. If it's gonna be used as an official forum list for advertisers, then maybe there should be a poll or something to vote users in? Just tossing out ideas.

Overall I think the list is great, just needs some tweaks.
I legitimately thought of running a poll while the time of writing this thread, there were a few reasons why I chose not to:

- This thread was required urgently(?).

- The list included 21 people, I shortlisted it to 15,because a few weren't managing campaigns anymore and a few weren't responding. And these were the people who I have seen around managing *fairly*. No,I didn't include Sylon,if you are wondering.

- Creating a poll, adding more than 30 managers would make this list a mess. Refer here for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2727673.0
These people are only managing signature campaigns. Bounty managers, like Sylon aren't even included. If any manager has been account farming, then the results of the poll would be much more worse.

- I personally wanted the list to be based on the community's opinion. And I want to hear people's thoughts on this matter. After all,we are all a big fan of decentralization. Cheesy
Edit: I forgot to mention, I messaged theymos about the AD space and I am allowed to do it.  Grin

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
Merited by pugman (1)

Edit: I forgot to mention, I messaged theymos about the AD space and I am allowed to do it.  Grin
Wow congratulations I guess he's impressed with your hard work.

May be campaign managers can also use this space to highlight their own portfolios to attract advertisers?

Anyway let's hope and pray it serves the purpose.

Suggestion: If community agrees, can we change the subject "Overview" to "List" --> List of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers (Google will love it too)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Good start, but I think there have few guys with just one or two campaign. I do not comment on their work but managing one campaign can not qualify someone as a manager. especially today when it opens 10+ campaigns daily.
Also, there are an only "green" managers, somebody would think there was no problem with bad campaign management even if there has never been more spam.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

Good start, but I think there have few guys with just one or two campaign. I do not comment on their work but managing one campaign can not qualify someone as a manager. especially today when it opens 10+ campaigns daily.
Also, there are an only "green" managers, somebody would think there was no problem with bad campaign management even if there has never been more spam.
Experience is not the only thing that counts. Anyone can be a manager by that. There are other factors that may or may not  qualify a manager to be on this list.
Suggestion: If community agrees, can we change the subject "Overview" to "List" --> List of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers (Google will love it too)
The reason I chose not to just call it a list is because then I would have to add all the campaign managers, I chose overview because this thread tells a lot about the managers and what they have done till now. Wink
A few things:

- Does the community want me to run a poll for managers? If  yes,any specific person who is not currently on the list but has the potential so that I could link it down on a poll?

- For those managers who don't have an ANN thread, please do create one. The competition is tough out there and your ANN thread might get help you a lot.

- Any suggestions for me to add in the table? Related to managers or anything in general?

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

- Any suggestions for me to add in the table? Related to managers or anything in general?

Perhaps the type of campaigns they're willing to deal with? Not sure about others but personally I have zero plans to manage any Bounties.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Perhaps the type of campaigns they're willing to deal with? Not sure about others but personally I have zero plans to manage any Bounties.

Ditto.

pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

I did keep the other campaigns column, I only took it down because it made the table wider and messier. Will do something about that. Thanks for your suggestion,guys.

loughlin

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

I think you should consider adding Sylon manager to your list.
He manages a lot of campaigns, if you check his post history, you can see he everything works very up-to-date and answering all question to his participants.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 09:23:01 PM by LTU_btc
Merited by LoyceV (1)

He manages a lot of campaigns, if you check his post history, you can see he everything works very up-to-date and answering all question to his participants.
Lol, seriously? He is probably one of the worst bounty managers on Bitcointalk. He even received negative trust because he accepts many spammers into his campaigns. Do you really think that Sylon deserves to be among best signature campaign managers?

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

- Does the community want me to run a poll for managers?
I don't think that's needed (prone to abuse).

• Time zone
  • Availability (days)
    • Useful for advertisers but then again, it makes everything wider.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

- Does the community want me to run a poll for managers? If  yes,any specific person who is not currently on the list but has the potential so that I could link it down on a poll?
A poll won't work, as any Newbie can vote. A public discussion on the other hand could work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
loughlin

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Lol, seriously? He is probably one of the worst bounty managers on Bitcointalk. He even received negative trust because he accepts many scammers into his campaigns. Do you really think that Sylon deserves to be among best signature campaign managers?

Idk, I just find that he serious manage his threads. I mean if you ask him something, or you want to change address he will do it and give you an answer.
If you check almost any of bounty thread you can find an only mess and if you have any doubts, you will not get an answer.
Manager - means the person who controls all happenings within the project.

- Does the community want me to run a poll for managers? If  yes,any specific person who is not currently on the list but has the potential so that I could link it down on a poll?
A poll won't work, as any Newbie can vote. A public discussion on the other hand could work.

Newbie can't vote.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

lol. Hilariousandco, where are you? Please do the honors explaining why he won't make the list.
Lol, seriously? He is probably one of the worst bounty managers on Bitcointalk. He even received negative trust because he accepts many scammers into his campaigns. Do you really think that Sylon deserves to be among best bounty managers?
FTFY. Wink
- Does the community want me to run a poll for managers?
I don't think that's needed (prone to abuse).

• Time zone
  • Availability (days)
    • Useful for advertisers but then again, it makes everything wider.
The ideas are nice, but I honestly don'y know if people care about time zone? People(the company) don't even bother checking the post quality or check if the campaign manager is doing his damn job. Time zone and availability is of no use for companies(in most cases).
If by any chance I am running a poll,I would want the minimum requirements like, being a Full Member at least, vote 5 managers of their choice and all, but a poll won't really get much attention unless it is abused by one person...
Idk, I just find that he serious manage his threads. I mean if you ask him something, or you want to change address he will do it and give you an answer.
If you check almost any of bounty thread you can find an only mess and if you have any doubts, you will not get an answer.
Manager - means the person who controls all happenings within the project.
That's what campaign managers should do and that's what they are hired for. Its funny how Sylon checks all this but doesn't the main thing he his supposed to do: Check if participants are spamming or not.

Newbie can't vote.
Are you sure?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: