Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers  (Read 29230 times)
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

There's a lot of legendary campaign manager that has good review these past few months and now they have red mark all over due to an unsuccessful project, they should at least be strict on the next project they will take and explain things carefully to those bounty hunters who do not receive awards from certain projects.
So what are you trying to say here? this list is only to those campaign manager that has managed in BTC paying campaign and not just random bounty manager that you can see on Bounties (Altcoins) Board.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

There's a lot of legendary campaign manager that has good review these past few months and now they have red mark all over due to an unsuccessful project, they should at least be strict on the next project they will take and explain things carefully to those bounty hunters who do not receive awards from certain projects.
So what are you trying to say here? this list is only to those campaign manager that has managed in BTC paying campaign and not just random bounty manager that you can see on Bounties (Altcoins) Board.

there is too much attention is paid to the appearance of how it looks OP post. I'd like to see here some constructive criticism about campaign managers work. it is not possible that all they are doing their job perfectly even if we have a lot of spam on the forum.
It takes more constructive criticism, especially from high-ranking members.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

I am happy to announce that, the advertisement spot has been officially rented till 31st of July by irfan_pak10  Smiley If anyone wants to rent the space for the month of August shoot me a pm with your offer.

Also, like bL4nkcode said: We do not need the past work column. It makes the whole table annoying. All these details should be in the ANN thread and if a campaign manager does not have a ANN then they may possibly lose potential customer. It's their fault however, a customer always can contact using the contact details though. By the way, no offence to those who do not have an ANN  Smiley . It's a friendly feedback only. I am sure pugman has better things in mind if not the same.
I am still giving them time to create one, a few have told that they will be creating one in the near future, so I will wait for them.
Anyway the idea is to have all the icons black.
Hm... I figured it would be better to use the ones available on SMF as a default:

or

I like these more, thanks, I'll be using it.

Looks cool, will add it soon.
Rank doesn't define whether a manager is good or bad. I am assuming you're talking about Wapinter/ aTriz/ Hua_hui or someother manager who screwed up?
there is too much attention is paid to the appearance of how it looks OP post. I'd like to see here some constructive criticism about campaign managers work. it is not possible that all they are doing their job perfectly even if we have a lot of spam on the forum.
It takes more constructive criticism, especially from high-ranking members.
This thread is NOT about having constructive criticism but to help the managers. I would love to hear criticisms about it, but in another thread. Right now, the only criticism I want to hear is, how the thread is portrayed, and whether or not few managers have to be added.

loughlin

Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

This thread is NOT about having constructive criticism but to help the managers. I would love to hear criticisms about it, but in another thread. Right now, the only criticism I want to hear is, how the thread is portrayed, and whether or not few managers have to be added.

Okay, my bad.
really expect positive public criticism of the manager's work. Some of them are very unprofessional to behave and act like they are untouchable.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Okay, my bad.
really expect positive public criticism of the manager's work. Some of them are very unprofessional to behave and act like they are untouchable.
If you think that there are managers who have such done behavior, that are in the list, feel free to PM me about it with rock solid proof, if I see anyone having such behavior, I'll most likely remove them, but it depends on the case.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

I have one Question: "Past Work", should this not be "Current" or something rather than Past? As the ones listed for me are campaigns I am currently managing. Not that big of a deal but I do like correct wording  Cheesy

pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

I have one Question: "Past Work", should this not be "Current" or something rather than Past? As the ones listed for me are campaigns I am currently managing. Not that big of a deal but I do like correct wording  Cheesy
Yes, I realize that. I'll change it. I believe both the campaigns(Fortune Jack and Bitcore) are current campaigns? So should I remove both?
Managers, a friendly reminder, please create an ANN thread and give a brief explanation about yourself. It would help you and me, so that the table could be properly aligned. Smiley

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

I have one Question: "Past Work", should this not be "Current" or something rather than Past? As the ones listed for me are campaigns I am currently managing. Not that big of a deal but I do like correct wording  Cheesy
Yes, I realize that. I'll change it. I believe both the campaigns(Fortune Jack and Bitcore) are current campaigns? So should I remove both?
Managers, a friendly reminder, please create an ANN thread and give a brief explanation about yourself. It would help you and me, so that the table could be properly aligned. Smiley

Yeah I currently run four campaigns, FortuneJack and Bitcore included.

I've started work on my ANN thread and it'll be ready soonTM.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Good thread thanks for your effort you really spend some time in creating this  thread with brief history of bounty managers well done.
Did you rank this managers or it is in random order?
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Yeah I currently run four campaigns, FortuneJack and Bitcore included.

I've started work on my ANN thread and it'll be ready soonTM.
Great. Shoot me a PM once it's up and running.
Good thread thanks for your effort you really spend some time in creating this  thread with brief history of bounty managers well done.
Did you rank this managers or it is in random order?
The managers are listed alphabetically name wise.

Manhenro

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

OP, I must commend you for your efforts in complying this list, but I think this guy btcltcdigger also deserves to be in the list. He is a crusader when it comes to fighting  against spam in all his campaigns in this forum.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

OP, I must commend you for your efforts in complying this list, but I think this guy btcltcdigger also deserves to be in the list. He is a crusader when it comes to fighting  against spam in all his campaigns in this forum.
Thanks but wrong profile link?

pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

To avoid conflict of interest and to serve the purpose of this thread, I'll be temporarily removing actmyname from the list, for breaking forum rules. I will add him,once it seems fit,or someone is able to convince me otherwise(highly unlikely).

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4666612.msg42112935#msg42112935

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Out of curiosity, has anyone on this list received any work, thanks to this list?

I saw Theymos mentioning that he got spammed by people looking to advertise through signature campaigns but so far I've not seen a single campaign being launched through this.

Not a stab at the list, just wondering how much effort I should put into my ANN thread (it's coming very soon) Cheesy.

pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Out of curiosity, has anyone on this list received any work, thanks to this list?

I saw Theymos mentioning that he got spammed by people looking to advertise through signature campaigns but so far I've not seen a single campaign being launched through this.
Let's see:

Since the list was up;

- Lauda has started managing 4 bounties.

- Loyce V has started managing 1 Signature campaign.

- notaek managed 2 signature campaigns.

- Woshib has started managing 2 bounties.

- yahoo62278 managed/is managing 4 signature campaigns(one of which was proven to be a scam later on) and a bounty.

I cannot fully determine how many people contacted these managers because of this list. Signature campaigns have become dry again, so I cannot tell what the problem here is. If someone has any suggestions to improve to this thread, please don't feel shy to tell.

I didn't add images in the OP,because they look really sloppy,even after modifications. Though the idea is good, it doesn't look good.

Not a stab at the list, just wondering how much effort I should put into my ANN thread (it's coming very soon) Cheesy.
Your ANN thread should be pretty freaking awesome, if you ask me. If anybody is making an ANN thread , make it look cool even if this forum isn't very artistic in nature. Don't base your ANN thread because of the list, do it because you like managing campaigns.

pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Bump!
Managers, another reminder: Please create an ANN thread if you haven't already, and for those who still haven't PM'ed me your signed message, do send it too via PM. I can only update once all managers co-operate.
Advertisement space for the month of August is officially rented by Bountyportals/Irfan_pak10. Sign up and start earning here: app.bountyportals.com.
Advertisement spot for the month of September is up for rent. PM me and start negotiating.  Cheesy

ryap12

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Wow! This is really helpful to check out with. We will be able to see their reputations and who is the best bounty manager where we can invest our time for bounty hunting. The next time I join bounties, I'll make sure its them who handles this.
pugman (OP)
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 09:53:09 PM by pugman

We will be able to see their reputations and who is the best bounty manager where we can invest our time for bounty hunting.
Oh god, what have I done Embarrassed . theymos,this one is on you.  Tongue Good luck, managers, I am sorry in advance.

okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

Yahoo6227 should be a great manager. .. This is evident in the value of trust he has built over the years. The manager of a bounty play a big role in the project, this why am very selective when chosing projects.
_Worbli
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Hello there everyone,

I am no expert using bitcointalk. I've only used to for research. Now that I am trying to raise awareness for a project I am a part of, I found that bitcointalk is not as easy as I thought. It's just...different. I've struggled with a few things already just because I am not familiar with the platform as much as most  of you are.

What services are offered here exactly? I work at a start up and am as cliche as it sounds, I really believe in our project and we just need to gain a bit more traction. We're attacking several social media networks, but I wanted to take it up upon myself to learn from this platform with the guidance of others-with the help of others.

I don't believe I need to get into specifics about what we do. All I need to know at this point is what can the bitcoin community do to help us reach a wider audience? That is, the audience on this forum.

Please feel free to send me a DM with what you are capable of doing and how you charge about your services.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

-WORBLI

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: