Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want from an ICO?  (Read 2137 times)
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

I want ICO projects to have a really new, interesting idea and of course the team is able to realize this idea. So that this project could bring something useful to the industry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Most of the people want to earn profits from the ICO projects. Because it is easy and a lot of people made huge money by investing in ICOs, And a very few people want to help the project if they like a new idea! Those people are like whales, they have lots of money, that's why they give importance to projects not in making money! Personally, I want my investment will increase at least x2 from the ICOs
Since they offer bonuses that can get discount in purchasing it thru ICO. It's a good way of investment especially if were sure that the coins have potential for future growth.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:24:12 AM

People really wanted to invest on ICO because they can really gain on it specially some ICO really give a 20 to 30 percent bunoses  from thier coins. So I believe many ICO investors really wanted to earn on investing in ico through getting some bunoses. And I think this was really a good strategy than buying token on some exchanger without any bonus.
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

What I want from ICO can be a really real project. and can bring me great profit. ICO is an opportunity that can make me profitable and lose money if the ICO does not succeed. I do not have to waste time on bad projects. I find my own profit from the good ICO

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

What I want from ICO can be a really real project. and can bring me great profit. ICO is an opportunity that can make me profitable and lose money if the ICO does not succeed. I do not have to waste time on bad projects. I find my own profit from the good ICO
dont waste your time on useless ico projects.we could suffering lot of loss.maybe we could do more research and observation on ico projects to find best ico projects.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

I want ICO projects to have a really new, interesting idea and of course the team is able to realize this idea. So that this project could bring something useful to the industry

I think the most important thing about the ICO project is that there are clear and strict rules, if no one controls it, it is difficult to convince investors because of the many scam projects.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

In my opinion, a good quality and good ico is ico, which has cooperation with large companies and does the real thing, not only based on false plans, but also very necessary promotion to achieve softcap.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

They make big promises but it never comes to fruition, so I want that they complete those promises.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

ICO been very honest is a good thing but popularity is also important in the ICO market. And the popularity is good when it is  based on the ideas of the project and the team behind it a popularity that is based on this is a good indication that the project itself will be very successful.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

So most of the time I pay more attention to the liquidity and heat of this token.
If the token has enough followers, there is a good chance it will make a profit from the project.

Honestly, in my current state, what I want from ICO is their advertisement bounty allocation for campaigns. I do really make a profit about it and also, If I save money, I am planning to study trading and become more productive about cryptocurrencies and its opportunities that awaits me.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

what I want from ICO is of course profit, because I invest in ICO to get profit, so I will definitely choose ICO correctly and there are several factors before I invest in ICO, that is :
1. ICO has reached softcap.
2. the bonus amount given is at least 20%.
3. already have a product or MVP.
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

My number one objective of investing in ICOs is to make money! It may not be short term; as ever since I started crypto I am very careful with choosing projects I believe have a future and can make a difference in the blockchain space. The second objective is to see how what roadmaps say about a project I'm invested in can change life in the direction for which it is to be employed.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

i check several things in an ico. first of all i check team members. i have to be sure that if they are real or fake. and if they are real, i have to understand their past and experiences. second i check the cap and supply. i dont like to invest in a project with a very high cap from the beginning.

turn the page
strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

People are gambling with ICOs. The past ICOs most are scams. They just make a nice website and then sell useless tokens. I doubt how many investors really gained from them.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Certainly many want the ICO to work well and smoothly so that they can give good gifts and have a market for the next development. Having a good exchange is a hope that the ICO has succeeded especially having a high price.
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

if I prefer ICO which focuses on its mission and vision, it is not the ICO which only gives excessive promises, which in the end makes us all disappointed, with targets that are not fully achieved so that the ICO does not become successful.
if for the work team, I see from the competency and cohesiveness in running the ICO of the project, a great and solid team really allows the ICO to be successful.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

if I prefer ICO which focuses on its mission and vision, it is not the ICO which only gives excessive promises, which in the end makes us all disappointed, with targets that are not fully achieved so that the ICO does not become successful.
if for the work team, I see from the competency and cohesiveness in running the ICO of the project, a great and solid team really allows the ICO to be successful.
Yes right, I want an ICO that has a real goal, which is to apply a project that they designed it to be a reality. Like there is an ICO that discusses all kinds of blockchain-based banana plantations or blockchain-based farms. So when they make a project, I hope the projects they make can be realized.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Its indeed hard to look for any good project to join the ICO, with all of those project that keep on popping and opening an ICO. And among those project are just a scam project. Make us do our much effort to filter the best out of those list.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

both i can accept just the main point is we have to be more careful to do research  Smiley
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

I most want honesty and transparency from ICO. Even if the project is still very weak, but with the global idea, I always support him if everyone is honest and do not deceive anyone, do not show fake products and numbers of charges of money.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: