Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1976 times)
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Of course, we must be patient in any way. Patience is one of the most successful means of life. So, this precious bitcoin will have to catch up with us for our hard work. Only those who can be patient can achieve success. To be successful in our lives, we have to be patient with great patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

well, I agree with your opinion and thank you for the information and suggestion. I agree that in cryptocurrency patience is necessary especially buying coins when prices are below, at the time of buying coin we really have to see which coin is potential for us to buy, and buy when the price goes down, and then sell it when the price is rise. in addition, it is better if we hold our coin to invest long term until the end of the year

ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Agree with you. Right now the patient is the main thing that we need. Because right now without patience we cannot really invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If we wait for a very long time patience gives us the time to invest and grab more profit. So we should wait for now and keep watching the market.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Every trader, investor and business owners need to learn how to have enough patience in their dealings. This subject is very important in cryptocurrency because it can make or mar you. You can easily lose your investment or shortchange yourself I you don't have enough patience. The first thing you do is to research and invest in good projects. The next is to be patient even when things go crashing , price plunging or dip. All dips or crashes will rise again and only the patient will enjoy it.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Iam agree. Fast money dont make you happy, and, i think, the big raising has not come yet, we will see a new all time high results that will impress us, so i will hold as long as i can live without extra money for now
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:03:02 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 07:28:26 PM by HiringYou

When we invest in any coin such as Bitcoin,it is not necessary that we will earn profit from the very first day. It is possible that price rises more but it is also possible that we may face a price drop.In case of such drops we should have enough patience so that we do not commit the mistake of panic selling. Particularly in Bitcoin if you face a price drop then you should keep faith in it and keep holding your BTC's because Bitcoin has the potential of rising from such drops.Moreover you should take this price drop as an opportunity to invest in it more because the price will surely rise and you will be able to earn more profits. It is all about how much patience you have.Patience is a key to success.It does not matter what your business is,you can't get success on the very first day.You have to be patient enough in order to earn success.
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

wow! congrus dear, very good work, it is very good to hear that you have done well, there are many people in crypto market who special time of the year when the market starts eating dump, they sell their funds even after the loss, but crypto Market rules are: - Sometimes pump, sometimes it's  dupm, those who lose patience and sell after seeing the dupm time,he/she can not be successful, but those who patiently wait for the pump and sell them when they pump, they will be successful, remember - patience The key to successfully cut a mean, Cool

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

You mentioned a good point. I always advise my friends, colleague to be patient. Like you invested, man ! Then why you are looking for a profit after two months! If you invested for only two months, then I suggest you, please don't do it, please don't make a wrong impression about investing! In real life, when you invest by buying land. After six months, will you sell that? If after one year, that land's price will not increase then will you sell that in losing? No, that means you need to wait for more to make a reasonable profit. Invest means for a long time. So, Bitcoin is one of the safes investment, If you are in lose then don't look at the present market price. Look back after 4 to 6 month and be patience.

MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.
Yes, it is absolutely true. We all need to be patient while investing. If we will not learn to be calm, we might end up totally messing our whole investment procedure. We should wait till PRG comes up with its Paragon Space and takes control of the market. It has a long roadmap and if it follows, success will be seen.
aleksej.bubnov.82

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Not only patience, but also faith in bitcoins, and free money that you can invest in it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

For the current situation requires only patience because it will patiently produce good results and will lead to success compared to carelessness and panic that will harm and regret.
patience is not limited but will produce goodness,
Let's just say it is a test to stay patient and do not act stupidly that would be detrimental, and you have to believe that market and bitcoin prices will recover quickly even though it's unpredictable but that's for sure.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

I will agree. Every investor has to be patient and wait for his/her time to come. It is probable that the process be long, but in the end patience helps gain much more. Coins like TAU require patience too, because they are in the process of building themselves.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

Of course the topic was human and only patient in this market and earn good money. But in addition, there are many interesting information sources that can and should be guided.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

many still do not realize that patience is one of the keys to success in any case including business and social life everyday...all the efforts we are doing will definitely get a tough challenge, the same as the Bitcoin we get/buy than the price down, at that time our patients in the test.

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Yea, patience is the only way to get the most out of every coin there is out there, most of the times people get into cryptocurrency with get rich quick ambitions, some thinks it easy yet it takes quite alot to earn in this business, cryptocoins tend to grow value gradually overtime so the more patient you are the better
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

Patience is very important in this kind of business and work because if you don't have that you will loose all your money/savings.Patience is the key to earn a good profit.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

Patience is key for success to participated at cryptocurrency and bitcoin, if you are less of patience you can leave cryptocurrency and try another source and pasive income for your money. Patience is more needed when we are buying or selling crypto include your bitcoin or altcoin, without you have patience you will be loss your money when you faced with panic selling by lower price of crypto. you have grow up your patience more than your brave soul to invest.
qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

We need to be patient not only when trading but to achieve success in any activity. I think that sometimes it is really difficult when holding but without patience you risk failing. As for me, I was waiting for the good price patiently and finally got what expected
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

i think you are absolutely right. I have few bad experiences in online businesses where i lost money just because of lack of patience and being greedy but now i have learnt a lot and I know that there are certain things that we wanted that so hard to reach or to have so we need much more determination and much more patience so we can able to get what we want.  Anyone of us deserves to have a successful and better life in the future so  it is depends on us how or what we need to do just to have it so it is better that we are going to be much patient in everything's that we do
Yes, I agree with you. We need patience in our daily life. In order to achieve our dreams we need patience in all our decisions. And never been panic because it can cause a wrong decision. Like investments we need to have  a patience in order to success. We need to have a patience to wait what is the outcome of our investment. And never been panic that you can't recover your capital. Because it can cause or can loss your capital.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

When investing in electric money, patience and determination are factors that create success. You have to be optimistic about the future of bitcoin and wait for it's price to explode.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: