Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite privacy coin  (Read 501 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Most of this coins will die if zk-snark or something similar will be implemented to one of the top coins like ETH for example. Now using zcash sometimes mostly because it is quite fast and stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

crypto money is constantly innovating in the market. it is very difficult to catch up with innovations. some coins are firmly in their future. my privacy coins Dovu Mono and Sether
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

Zcash, BTCP, and Scash. The major reason is I have some of them. The last one I added to the list is SpeedCash [SCS] which is really going to be my favorite privacy coin. All of the three coins is good in term of privacy and have good growth. I'm very hopeful with SCS cause I bought them in very cheap and they might grow 100x.

Agree with you. SCS (Speedcash) is a hidden gem. Very promising.
As revolutionary as Bitcoin is, it has one major flaw: privacy. Since the blockchain ledger is public, all transactions by all addresses are completely exposed. This rightly causes some feelings of insecurity. Therefore, bitcoin is not a privacy coin and here we are discussing about privacy coins and not about bitcoin or other coins you have invested in. you should try to gain more knowledge from the forum instead of posting useless things that don’t even relate to the topic.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

There's a new kid on the block called LOKI.  It's a sleeping giant for sure!
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

I hold the bitcoin I bought last month, the rest is eth and ripple.
I think these three coins could be my future. but, I think there's still a lot of options on the cheaper altcoin or new ones in exchange. yes, this depends on what you want and understand from the various crypto that exists.
I see great future in PIVX coin because the ecosystem works similar to Dash, as users can run master nodes to support the network. Running PIVX master nodes requires users to lock 10,000 coins into a wallet, compared to Dash’s 1,000 coin threshold. This also means a large part of the available PIVX supply is currently locked up in the master node. PIVX also provides instant transactions through the SwiftTX implementation. Also, One thing all community members are looking forward to is the future implementation of the Zerocoin protocol. This feature will improve transaction privacy even further.
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

Monero is the best privacy coin, I think
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

As far as privacy features go, I think DeepOnion is way up there. Not sure why it doesn't get any love. Undecided
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

So there is Monero, PIVX, BTCP, NAV, VERGE, ZCASH and many others.

Which one is your favorite and think can give the biggest gains going forward.

I'm high on PIVX personally.
My favorite coin of all this is Verge. Because I believe that this is the most promising coin anonymous, and also because I bought it for 6 Sat Wink
I often boast Ethereum as a coin that I have as a favorite. but actually, I also save Ripple as a coin that I always rely on. because with its development so stable able to bring Ripple into a very reliable coin with the development continues to increase.

Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

Personally, I prefer ZCASH because I get a good profit from investing in it.
The price of ZCASH is volatile.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

in my opinion, ZenCash and Scash have done everything well. A serious and friendly community without drama interferes with some other projects.
Many people say that these projects will be able to grow very much in price and they also have good growth.

charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

I'm high on PIVX personally and BTCP. BTCP is a fork of z classic which is a fork of zen cash which is a fork of btc. To have the name BTCP is big too, easy for newbies to relate to BTCP when they know about BTC.

I dont have that coin you mention, i am eyeing on a new privacy coin these days, look at my signature it's a new privacy coin , because it is still cheap, i can afford to buy and hold it for a long term or until it set's my goal. But of course it's nice to have those coins you like, i maybe get mine too. Long term is the best.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

My favorite coin of all this is Verge. Because I believe that this is the most promising coin anonymous, and also because I bought it for 6 Sat Wink
I often boast Ethereum as a coin that I have as a favorite. but actually, I also save Ripple as a coin that I always rely on. because with its development so stable able to bring Ripple into a very reliable coin with the development continues to increase.
Indeed both the coins you mentioned between ethereum with ripple just as good,
but for now the coins I still rely on are ethereum because ethereum has a better future than ripple
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

In my own opinion, my favourite coin in crypto industry is etherum. Its use case and demand is massive. Many businesses build on its platform and this makes etherum have more room for growth in the future. This is my favorite coin on coinmarketcap
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Verge is a great coin I must say and is quite low in value. One can buy large number of XVG for very small amount of money as it costs only around 5 cents. But, Verge is still early in their development phase. As far as I can tell from their 'black paper' they use I2P and TOR to hide/obfuscate traffic resulting in the blockchain being fully opaque, so if you know that an address belongs to someone, you can see how 'much' he has and what transactions he has done from and to that address. As well, the black paper includes some grammatical errors which raise some mental flags to me.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

I'm high on PIVX personally and BTCP. BTCP is a fork of z classic which is a fork of zen cash which is a fork of btc. To have the name BTCP is big too, easy for newbies to relate to BTCP when they know about BTC.
According to me, monero is the most private and anonymous coin and the reason is –
Ring Confidential Transactions are designed to improve privacy and security. By bundling the sending and receiving of public keys with older network transactions, a “mixer” is created that is capable of obfuscating addresses. All of this makes blockchain analysis virtually impossible. Making Monero one of the most anonymous crypto currencies is still the primary objective, even though that has led to an increase in transaction size. This is not as big of a problem, though, as Monero has an adaptive block size.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Monero, this digital currency is so focused on privacy that transactions can not be viewed except with the permission of its users. The address of the sender, the address of the recipient, and the number of transactions "hidden" with RingCT technology.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: