Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange to use?  (Read 775 times)
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:38 AM

Dear friend,
Many exchange for us to use, such as: exacoin, idex, .....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

Hi,

Which exchange do you use and why?
Best option to use fiat currencies ($, €) to buy crypto?

Thanks!
I trade on the exchange of kucoin, hitbtc, bittrex, I think it's good to buy crypto using currency $, €. because this is a big market. many trades on this market and many options. you can choose a good one for future investment.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

I believe that Bitdamp is a very reliable exchange. They have proved that they are honest guys. After they were hacked - they returned all the money to their customers.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

Well most friend i know and I are all started at etherdelta and now forkdelta. Well why? Just because we start to earn some money in airdrop and those token is first to list in etherdelta through contract address. Not hard to list the token. This is for starting exchange but the top was binance,kucoin and etc

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

For buying some token with lower price, i am usind idex. Its good exchanger and its decentralized. Beside that, I am using cryptobridge and kucoin as my exchanger too. If you want buying crypto using fiat, you can using coindesk
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:12:38 AM

I really like the Binance and also Bittrex. Both the exchange proved the largest and also the most complete. All the coins here. even normally price is also higher than the other. A new token from the ICO also often release in this large market.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

I would say this is more of a personal preference as to which exchange is good and the reason why I saying this is because the exchanges which I like isn't always the same for others. What works or worked for me might not be the case with many. However, having said that here is the preference-

Binance
CoinExchange
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge

There are few other such as Yobit/SouthExchange etc etc that I use only if I do not have any available options.

Good Luck!!
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

I think its depends to your hold if your hold coin are have a market like bittrex or polonex the two trading site are great and safe to trade and fast tarsaction and lot of coin are welknown since i start trade this site are great security.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

I'd suggest if you want to do fiat trading go for Bittrex, it offers fiat trading aswell the volume there is big due to their big community of traders. Also Bittrex transaction fees are much lower compared to others. The only thing you need is to have a passport, driver's license or any government issued ID for KYC purposes so that you will be able to do fiat trading as well as withdrawing coins.
reinerdar

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

If you are talking about withdrawal I use exchangers with bestchange, and as an exchange I use Binance as the best exchange of all.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

In my first time that im going to exchange of some of my earnings when im a beginner i do exchange on etherdelta i preferred that for a long time and have trust on it. but im the one who always doing a lot of searching and do a lot of measure which is good and i found those yobit and cobinhood and kucoin but at this moment what im always going to use is yobit because there are a lot of altcoins there that you can exchange and it is a reliable and easy to use.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

very much depends on our country on which exchange is best for us in terms of more profitable deals, and I really like to use Indodax, the exact cost and it is a reliable crypto exchange for me, the tokens I trade are only available in Binance. Some tokens you may want to buy may not be available on other exchanges, but still depend on the availability of tokens in the exchange.

homyakoffal

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

If you are talking about withdrawal I use exchangers with bestchange, and as an exchange I use Binance as the best exchange of all.
For withdrawal of funds I use the Federal exchangers, which are organized by the banks of our country. They place a price. It's convenient.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

How much I changed the speech is not about the withdrawal of the crypto currency in Fiat but about the exchanges on which you are trading. Personally, I do not see any competitors for Binance, however I often began to use IDEX and BILAXY as many new projects are published on these exchanges!

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

It depends on what I am doing. Previously if i need to transfer Fiat to exchange, i will use Kraken.

But ever since they had changed their banks, I had issue sending funds over to their end resulting loss of exchange rates which I have yet to settle with my local banks.

Right now i have to use coinhako for it
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

I'm using Binance! Very convenient, simple and guaranteed! Protection at the highest level! Problems have not yet occurred to me. I advise you will not regret it!
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Binance is a good choice but I can't make much money there as compared to coinexchange. So I will prefer coinexchange over any other exchange.
oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I used to like etherdelt before, but now I like idex. This site has a lot of transactions, the new currency is updated quickly, and there are many people trading, but the investment requirements are relatively high and there are certain restrictions.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

I would suggest you to go with GDax. This is the best exchange for buying crypto via FIAT(USD) with lower transaction fee.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

I work on the Binance, Bittrex and Forkdelt exchanges. It seems to me that these are the most reliable exchanges. I keep a lot of money on these exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: