Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB  (Read 1061059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jake-R

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:05:37 AM

Thank you for your hard work ^^

How are new drives paid for? Donations? Or are you out of pocket?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:33:49 PM

Thanks Smiley

Donations have, unfortunately, totaled very little lately. Automatic donations, as of right now, come out to under 0.04% of total miner earnings... which comes out to about 0.08 BTC in auto-donations over the last 90 days.  Thanks to those who have donated! Pretty much all monetary costs associated with Eligius have come out of pocket lately.  Fortunately I have some good arrangements for hosting thanks to some professional connections, but it still costs an appreciable amount to maintain and host everything.  Eligius has never been about making money for the pool operator. At this point, I basically consider it my own donation to the community.

I'm wayyyy behind on getting Eligius-Hu done and online, which is essentially the next generation of Eligius with everything overhauled.  My normal work has been taking quite a bit of my time, so my Eligius time has been limited.  The issue there is that there is still time required for general maintenance on the pool as it sits, and then time needed for dev on the revisions.  So, when I only have a small slice of time to work on things a lot of it ends up going to maintenance needed for the current pool and not a lot to the development of the revisions.  I'm still working on juggling some things around to make more time for Eligius dev work, and I've not yet been as successful in that regard as I would like to be.  Every time it looks like I'll have a good chunk of time to work on things, something else comes up that demands my time.  My next target window for significant Eligius work time is within the next week, so, hoping to finalize a lot of things soon.

Tips: 1LDQrLr6dPVqNJmpZm82eZVKqDFRk7ERW8
Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
sorry2xs
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:41:00 PM

Thanks Smiley

Donations have, unfortunately, totaled very little lately. Automatic donations, as of right now, come out to under 0.04% of total miner earnings... which comes out to about 0.08 BTC in auto-donations over the last 90 days.  Thanks to those who have donated! Pretty much all monetary costs associated with Eligius have come out of pocket lately.  Fortunately I have some good arrangements for hosting thanks to some professional connections, but it still costs an appreciable amount to maintain and host everything.  Eligius has never been about making money for the pool operator. At this point, I basically consider it my own donation to the community.

I'm wayyyy behind on getting Eligius-Hu done and online, which is essentially the next generation of Eligius with everything overhauled.  My normal work has been taking quite a bit of my time, so my Eligius time has been limited.  The issue there is that there is still time required for general maintenance on the pool as it sits, and then time needed for dev on the revisions.  So, when I only have a small slice of time to work on things a lot of it ends up going to maintenance needed for the current pool and not a lot to the development of the revisions.  I'm still working on juggling some things around to make more time for Eligius dev work, and I've not yet been as successful in that regard as I would like to be.  Every time it looks like I'll have a good chunk of time to work on things, something else comes up that demands my time.  My next target window for significant Eligius work time is within the next week, so, hoping to finalize a lot of things soon.
that 0.08 is about to become 0.18

Please tip the Node 1MPWKB23NsZsXHANnFwVAWT86mL24fqAjF; KO4UX
THAT NO GOOD DO GOODER BAT!!!
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:51:08 PM

Thanks Smiley

Donations have, unfortunately, totaled very little lately. Automatic donations, as of right now, come out to under 0.04% of total miner earnings... which comes out to about 0.08 BTC in auto-donations over the last 90 days.  Thanks to those who have donated! Pretty much all monetary costs associated with Eligius have come out of pocket lately.  Fortunately I have some good arrangements for hosting thanks to some professional connections, but it still costs an appreciable amount to maintain and host everything.  Eligius has never been about making money for the pool operator. At this point, I basically consider it my own donation to the community.

I'm wayyyy behind on getting Eligius-Hu done and online, which is essentially the next generation of Eligius with everything overhauled.  My normal work has been taking quite a bit of my time, so my Eligius time has been limited.  The issue there is that there is still time required for general maintenance on the pool as it sits, and then time needed for dev on the revisions.  So, when I only have a small slice of time to work on things a lot of it ends up going to maintenance needed for the current pool and not a lot to the development of the revisions.  I'm still working on juggling some things around to make more time for Eligius dev work, and I've not yet been as successful in that regard as I would like to be.  Every time it looks like I'll have a good chunk of time to work on things, something else comes up that demands my time.  My next target window for significant Eligius work time is within the next week, so, hoping to finalize a lot of things soon.
that 0.08 is about to become 0.18

Thanks!

Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
sorry2xs
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:41:22 AM

is there a problem with the stats my miner is reporting shares at the pool but nothing appears at pool. Cheesy

wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:44:45 AM

Hmm... nope.  Everything looks OK on this end.  Username typo?  Using an address that's not version zero (starts with 1)?

(Late night coding session)

sorry2xs
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:48:50 AM

Hmm... nope.  Everything looks OK on this end.  Username typo?  Using an address that's not version zero (starts with 1)?

(Late night coding session)
nope username being the same since late 2013, I will investigate further, thanks code on
Edit: write user name wrong pool aka brain fart Grin

wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:57:19 PM

Fixed an error in my new code with the stats database that was preventing it from showing our latest block (436586).  Reward system properly counted it and all, so no worries. The stats just incorrectly marked it as a stale block due to, admittedly, a small typo on my part in some new code that handles blocks for the stats.

Sorry about that.  And thanks to the miner who noticed and pointed this out!

merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:48:32 PM

Hi wizkid,

could you tell me if there's a problem with my payout as it's been at 'take at least another a few seconds at current network difficulty' for few weeks.
Is this normal? and could it be paid out.

my mining address is http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Merv5Kb8GfXn1jW1c5LVULakTMdLedtR2

My apologies if you've already posted info about this.

Thanks.
merv77

wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

Hi wizkid,

could you tell me if there's a problem with my payout as it's been at 'take at least another a few seconds at current network difficulty' for few weeks.

my mining address is http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Merv5Kb8GfXn1jW1c5LVULakTMdLedtR2

Thanks.
merv77

Hmm... looks like for some reason the core database didn't accept your latest signed options, so it's still looking at an older higher minimum payout setting.

I'll correct this and make sure you're in the next payout.

Jake-R

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:23:38 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:35:32 PM by Jake-R

Thanks Smiley

Donations have, unfortunately, totaled very little lately. Automatic donations, as of right now, come out to under 0.04% of total miner earnings... which comes out to about 0.08 BTC in auto-donations over the last 90 days.  Thanks to those who have donated! Pretty much all monetary costs associated with Eligius have come out of pocket lately.  Fortunately I have some good arrangements for hosting thanks to some professional connections, but it still costs an appreciable amount to maintain and host everything.  Eligius has never been about making money for the pool operator. At this point, I basically consider it my own donation to the community.

I'm wayyyy behind on getting Eligius-Hu done and online, which is essentially the next generation of Eligius with everything overhauled.  My normal work has been taking quite a bit of my time, so my Eligius time has been limited.  The issue there is that there is still time required for general maintenance on the pool as it sits, and then time needed for dev on the revisions.  So, when I only have a small slice of time to work on things a lot of it ends up going to maintenance needed for the current pool and not a lot to the development of the revisions.  I'm still working on juggling some things around to make more time for Eligius dev work, and I've not yet been as successful in that regard as I would like to be.  Every time it looks like I'll have a good chunk of time to work on things, something else comes up that demands my time.  My next target window for significant Eligius work time is within the next week, so, hoping to finalize a lot of things soon.

No rush on the overhaul. If we wanted a different kind of mining pool we would mine at a different pool.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:42:35 AM

Hi wizkid,

Thanks.
merv77

Hmm... looks like for some reason the core database didn't accept your latest signed options, so it's still looking at an older higher minimum payout setting.

Thanks wizkid.
sorry2xs
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:12:40 AM

the larger number is the amount that any miner on there pool must achieve to enter the payout queue the estimated total  is is the amount of shares that you will get if the pool was to find a block right now, over time this amount will accumulate until  the pool finds blocks and you reach the minimum payout threshold.

bblboy54

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:12:31 AM

Oh, so that's not something that is happening to everyone?  Could you check and see if mine has the same issue?  I've changed my minimum payout a couple times and I always seem to get the same message for an extended period of time....  I actually reduced my payout amount again because I was hoping it would actually get me into the payout queue but I always seem to still sit with that message for a long while..... I was never overly concerned about it because I always do get payed but thought it was odd.  My stats page is http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17cGThFYDLMnG4yHcZZm2yy81c6iToCJU3

Thanks!
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:51:32 PM

Oh, so that's not something that is happening to everyone?  Could you check and see if mine has the same issue?  I've changed my minimum payout a couple times and I always seem to get the same message for an extended period of time....  I actually reduced my payout amount again because I was hoping it would actually get me into the payout queue but I always seem to still sit with that message for a long while..... I was never overly concerned about it because I always do get payed but thought it was odd.  My stats page is http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17cGThFYDLMnG4yHcZZm2yy81c6iToCJU3

Thanks!

The minimum payout for this pool is still .05?  That will take an Antminer S3 about three months to reach. 

Jake-R

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:57:41 PM

Thanks!

The minimum payout for this pool is still .05?  That will take an Antminer S3 about three months to reach. 

You can lower the payout to: 0.01048576 on this page: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/mystats.php?cmd=options
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:07:24 AM

Thanks!

You can lower the payout to: 0.01048576 on this page: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/mystats.php?cmd=options

Thank you.

bblboy54

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:21:01 PM

Hi wizkid,

Thanks.
merv77

Did wizkid's correction take care of this for you?  Mine has been saying the "take at least another few seconds" message for over a week now and has been doing the same when I hit my payout amount for many months.  I do always seem to get added to a payout eventually but having clean stats is nice Smiley
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:59:51 PM

Well, the current stats are being retired once I get my overhaul done.  The new stats setup should be cleaner on the backend.  I'm hoping to quickly eliminate oddities like the "a few seconds" things.

If anyone is having an issue with a custom minimum payout in the meantime, please open a ticket.

sorry2xs
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

is there any hope of a manual payout

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: