Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB  (Read 1061066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iShiftGears

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

Hey Peeps, new here, downloaded and tried to connect using my key but cant connect, anything I'm missing?

using GUIMiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

Payout done.  I cut the minimum payout in half for this payout so more people could get payouts.  It took quite a while for the system to process the last ~six months of shares, but all done now.

6d52d68a75bc8ef9c9be4eb2f3e207a4202ce68f0d4834103d7a6f68d7a1c999

Hey Peeps, new here, downloaded and tried to connect using my key but cant connect, anything I'm missing?

using GUIMiner

If you don't have a mining ASIC (GPU doesn't count) then you're not going to have much luck.  I have the pool setup to block CPU/GPU miners as best as possible since it's a waste of server-side resources.

Tips: 1LDQrLr6dPVqNJmpZm82eZVKqDFRk7ERW8
Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
Dropwise

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

Hello
It seems my subthreshold balance has still not been paid. Could i please ask you to pay this out?
Thanks

Payout done.  I cut the minimum payout in half for this payout so more people could get payouts.  It took quite a while for the system to process the last ~six months of shares, but all done now.

using GUIMiner

If you don't have a mining ASIC (GPU doesn't count) then you're not going to have much luck.  I have the pool setup to block CPU/GPU miners as best as possible since it's a waste of server-side resources.
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:59:03 AM

Hello
It seems my subthreshold balance has still not been paid. Could i please ask you to pay this out?
Thanks

using GUIMiner

If you didn't get a payout, then your balance is not over the threshold.  Asking about it over and over isn't changing that.

Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
kieths

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

Hi Wizkid, I just wanted to drop you a quick note to wish you happy holidays, and to say the payout came through.  I was surprised we've solved so little as it's been so long, but I trust the numbers as we're flying blind at this time. With the payout, I'll check into patching up a couple of rigs. Thank you for taking time to process payouts, and best wishes for happy holidays!
Bikereel8

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

Hi Wizkid...Thanks for the early holiday present...Payout received!  Cheesy You continue to be my most trusted Pool operator out there, I left my old S1 pointed here for the longest time knowing it uses more electricity than mined rewards.  But without the stats and the loss of hashing power to keep the blocks coming, I have recently pointed it elsewhere.  I wish I had the skills to help you, I watch this thread weekly and keep hoping for stats to return...I guaranty my old S1 & S3 will be back. They may not be profitable but it's about the community.  Happy Holidays
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

Hello
Thanks

using GUIMiner

If you didn't get a payout, then your balance is not over the threshold.  Asking about it over and over isn't changing that.

I mined here back in 2013 and ain't got paid a single satoshi since I quit mining. What the hell is going on here???

Sorry, I had to. Been out of the space for a long time, good to see you're still here Cheesy Was catching up in the thread, and while this has been a longer than previous "mess up", I can't believe the same people are still panicking. Face it folks, Wiz is not gonna just vanish after this long. Now I think he might be justified in busting some heads after the nth time that "Eligius stole my BTC because nobody held my hand today"....

If I can raise the funds to get back into mining, y'all won't have to guess where I'll be pointing my rigs. Stats or not.
Dropwise

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

As i mentioned in my previous posts that have gone unresponded, without stats, I do not feel incentivized to mine on this pool. In fact, I was surprised to see that this pool even solved a block.  I, and it appears many others, believe this pool is dead.
I request a payout of my subthreshold balance, even using a portion of the balance as tx fee, as I am not confident this pool will ever have working stats or even solve another block.
A response would be great.

Hello
Thanks

using GUIMiner

If you didn't get a payout, then your balance is not over the threshold.  Asking about it over and over isn't changing that.
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:28:18 PM

As i mentioned in my previous posts that have gone unresponded, without stats, I do not feel incentivized to mine on this pool. In fact, I was surprised to see that this pool even solved a block.  I, and it appears many others, believe this pool is dead.
I request a payout of my subthreshold balance, even using a portion of the balance as tx fee, as I am not confident this pool will ever have working stats or even solve another block.
A response would be great.

As has been stated, If you were due a payout, it was paid.  If you were not, you were not paid.  That's pretty much the end of the discussion.

Why would I waste time digging through data and making special arrangements to payout some dust balance below the given threshold for a payout of any kind when putting time and effort into keeping things running while also getting things back on track here is a much higher priority?

No one is telling you to mine here, nor do I (or probably anyone else) really care what you believe or otherwise feel about the pool.  By all means, mine wherever you're comfortable doing so, or not at all.  There are plenty of people continuing to mine at Eligius and do so even now.  No one said you have to be among them.  I do think it is worth pointing out that if you had continued to mine here vs just complaining about a dust balance that may or may not even exist, perhaps you would have gotten a payout in the last block.  Roll Eyes

You've come here multiple times claiming you are owed something, you don't even provide any details that would even allow me to check anything anyway, and even had the gall to ask that some donation made previously be returned.  I'm not going out of the way to waste time chasing down your dust payout just because you think I should.  Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but that's not how the world works.

If you want the pool to pay you, then mine like everyone else.  If not, stop wasting everyone's time.

All of that said, further posts on this subject will be removed without warning... so just don't bother.

--

Thanks to everyone else for your continued support.

btcrealm

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:59:27 AM

Good to see your still up and kicking wiz, I don't check in very often these days.  Sorry : (

Its amazing this is all the rant that people get at this point for the level of useless frustration they cause.  I can say after this much crap I would have to rewrite my response at least 6 times to tone it down this much.  wizkid057 put up this pool with no strings attached and no requirements for people to mine at.  I'm sure only a percentage of us ever donated and although I am not currently mining here I do check in and will come back when things are up and running if he gets the chance to bring it back up.  If not it was a good run and I'm still glad to see he's around and kicking.  And I hope you the best either way!
As has been stated, If you were due a payout, it was paid.  If you were not, you were not paid.  That's pretty much the end of the discussion.

Why would I waste time digging through data and making special arrangements to payout some dust balance below the given threshold for a payout of any kind when putting time and effort into keeping things running while also getting things back on track here is a much higher priority?

No one is telling you to mine here, nor do I (or probably anyone else) really care what you believe or otherwise feel about the pool.  By all means, mine wherever you're comfortable doing so, or not at all.  There are plenty of people continuing to mine at Eligius and do so even now.  No one said you have to be among them.  I do think it is worth pointing out that if you had continued to mine here vs just complaining about a dust balance that may or may not even exist, perhaps you would have gotten a payout in the last block.  Roll Eyes

You've come here multiple times claiming you are owed something, you don't even provide any details that would even allow me to check anything anyway, and even had the gall to ask that some donation made previously be returned.  I'm not going out of the way to waste time chasing down your dust payout just because you think I should.  Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but that's not how the world works.

If you want the pool to pay you, then mine like everyone else.  If not, stop wasting everyone's time.

All of that said, further posts on this subject will be removed without warning... so just don't bother.

--

Thanks to everyone else for your continued support.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

Good to see your still up and kicking wiz, I don't check in very often these days.  Sorry : (

Its amazing this is all the rant that people get at this point for the level of useless frustration they cause.  I can say after this much crap I would have to rewrite my response at least 6 times to tone it down this much.  wizkid057 put up this pool with no strings attached and no requirements for people to mine at.  I'm sure only a percentage of us ever donated and although I am not currently mining here I do check in and will come back when things are up and running if he gets the chance to bring it back up.  If not it was a good run and I'm still glad to see he's around and kicking.  And I hope you the best either way!

What he said. I threw a little sarcasm above, because, well, I'm sarcastic. And I rather enjoyed mining Eligius back when GH/s was a thing in Bitcoin mining. Yeah, things OFTEN went wrong on the stats page etc. But hey, zero percent fee. There were also multiple times that I recall where it took a while for a manual payout to be made. Wizkid ALWAYS made it right, eventually. The level of FUD, baiting, and outright trolling that he endured in those instances was truly ridiculous.

So fast forward a few years. I've not been on Bitcointalk in around a year, and lo and behold, SSDD in the Eligius thread.

And these are the people that secure the network...

Wizkid, As you may recall I'm rather militantly not religious. But you're a saint. I hope you carry on.
Jeyl

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:17:10 PM

Please see our website for all the latest details.
Members are encouraged to hang out on our IRC channel.

To use, just point your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 (or http://gbt.mining.eligius.st:9337 for GBT) with username set to the bitcoin address you want paid.

Is this still a valid? I used to mine at this pool a while ago but after everything went to heck, I didn't know if we're still in a transitioning phase or not. And if this is the correct address to aim my bit miner at, is there any way to see that my miner has done work adequate enough for payout?
MatthewTalk

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

I was mining at Eligius from the early 2014 to 2017-09-28. Last payment I received was 2017-05-25.
I must admit, that I am not very familiar with the pool rules. Because of that, I have the following question: am I eligible at all for payment for the last 4 months of mining (from May to September) as there was no mined block at this time? I was mining with Antminer S1 and KnC miner (400Ghz).
oztusk

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

How about a status update on pool and stats and things in general..
dont have time to dig thru 272 pages of yak yak yak.
ty

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
btcrealm

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:05:13 AM

I was mining at Eligius from the early 2014 to 2017-09-28. Last payment I received was 2017-05-25.
I must admit, that I am not very familiar with the pool rules. Because of that, I have the following question: am I eligible at all for payment for the last 4 months of mining (from May to September) as there was no mined block at this time? I was mining with Antminer S1 and KnC miner (400Ghz).
Due to the stats page being down many people have migrated to other pools.  Eligius has not solved many blocks recently.  Wizkid is still doing payouts when a block is solved.  You may want to PM him your payment address as that is the only way he will know who you are/what you have.
SLEI

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:37:51 AM

wizkid057 I have send You Private message about confirmation that my miner is actually connected to the pool and not mining to Bitmain pocket.
pguarache

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

Hey, wizkid057. Can you check if a wallet is connected a to your pool? I also sent you a PM.

Thanks!
ofchasca

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

Hey pguarache & SLEI, did you get an answer from wizkid057?
pguarache

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

Hey pguarache & SLEI, did you get an answer from wizkid057?

No, no answer yet. Maybe he is still on that family trip  Smiley
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:11:30 AM

It's good to see some activity here. I will continue to check back looking for a functional stats page. Thank you WK for processing the most recent batch. You guys are awesome.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: