Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit cryptocurrency trading its not for you!  (Read 3831 times)
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

The reason why there has been a serious insurge of people into cryptocurrency mostly populated by newbies and novices is because someone somewhere told them they can make 100% to 500% in crypto within few days, lol but how many really had such experience.
The worst still is that some don't even think learning is necessary in the crypto market, and so they just invest their money in crypto and manage to know how to open and close a trade, and as soon as any candlestick chart turns red they dash their coins into the market in fear to cut off more loss and the cycle continues till nothing is left.

If you are doing this at the moment just quit crypto trading its not for you.

Trading in general is not for everyone.

This is no different than the Nasdaq internet bubble of 2000 or the huge bull market of 2017 in the global stock markets.

There was a small percentages of retail traders that only made money. The rest most likely got greedy bought at the top and ended up making nothing or losing their entire life savings.

Trading Cryptos is no different. There are some that can make some profit off it, but for most it becomes a losing business due to fear and greed.

Agreed to above all points, its not about crypto trading only, this rule applies to all the financial market trading, be it forex, crypto or equity market, greed and fear are two main enemies in the financial market, the only positive thing I find in crypto trading is there is no margin available as of now with most of the brokers so trader can take a risk as per his/her assets even if he/she holds it for some months/years incase of loss, it may recover and will not become zero

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

I agree with someone that trading is not for everyone. Trading requires lot of things that not everyone can do that, its silly to see that people recommends trading to earn money which is basically thats not for everyone

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

The reason why there has been a serious insurge of people into cryptocurrency mostly populated by newbies and novices is because someone somewhere told them they can make 100% to 500% in crypto within few days, lol but how many really had such experience.
The worst still is that some don't even think learning is necessary in the crypto market, and so they just invest their money in crypto and manage to know how to open and close a trade, and as soon as any candlestick chart turns red they dash their coins into the market in fear to cut off more loss and the cycle continues till nothing is left.

Such a brat. It is true but I cannot imagine people getting into things that they didn't even know how it operates and goes. If you want to lose your money in the first place, do the research before entering in such investments/trading on crypto, we don't have ETF yet that could help us.
This is just because lack of knowledge of crypto trading. When you have trading skills and experience you will do right decisions on the right time and then there would be no ambiguity. For traders patience is mandatory to avoid big losses. If a person cannot do these things and cannot bear such situations then it is right, he should quit crypto trading it is not for him.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

I do not understand those people who came to the market and decided that they will be able to earn money thanks to luck. In the end, they lose their money.
It is a ground for those investors who have knowledge as well as the luck though majority of them do not believe in luck. The knowledge about the technology and the market information is very important to make good investment decisions and to build a great forecast.

Besides, having a diverse portfolio and a long term business plan matters a lot and is always instrumental in determining the output that you might get along with the progress in the crypto market.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

The unrealistic expectations of many newbies in cryptocurrency is apalling,  many think cryptocurrency is some sort of money spinning investment where you put a certain mount and expect a certain percentage increase at a particular days!  Cryptocurrency investing is long term investment!

Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

yes that's true, if we decide to trade in crypto currency then we have to learn a lot about trading so we will know how to do good and profitable trading and can avoid losses, so don't do it without any knowledge about trading
When someone wants to start any business he must know all about the business and observe the market carefully and know the needs of the people. He will be a successful businessman after surveying all these things. The same is here for a good and successful trader. A trader must know all related things about good and positive trading, and then he would become a successful trader.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:48 AM

Everyone has chance to become expert trader and this is will be become reality if they keep continue to learn . No one can be a pro trader by instant, and we need time to reach it. Keep patient and learn from the mistake is best teacher in crypto trading.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

We have different decision and opinion about if you are going to quit to trading or not. It depends on them if they still trade or not. But better if you are not going to quit in trading to get back your capital make a plan and do a lot of research that you going to decide
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

We have different decision and opinion about if you are going to quit to trading or not. It depends on them if they still trade or not. But better if you are not going to quit in trading to get back your capital make a plan and do a lot of research that you going to decide
Exactly! I think failure is not the deciding factor to quit. Cryptocurrency has a lot to offer, it's beneficial, and profitable. Never be  afraid to fail as it can make you grow. Trading carries a certain level of risk and losses, but I believe that quitting is not the solution. It's best to find your own strategy, study the nature of trading, be on the look out of the trend, do research,and  build a strong foundation of understanding and awareness. Strategies are sets of trial and error, if one doesn't work for you, change it but not the goal.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

I am too looking to leave this as seen all the year with no pump in coins. I lost all the hope with alt coins as they told developing and so on, but nothing went till today.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

ee
Crypto community offers lots of profiteering areas and not only trading because this is the riskiest part of engaging on how to gain here.but trading is limited for those who deserves this and not open for everyone of us.so if you think that this fail you over and over,then better change route and stop trading
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

Crypto is not a magic lotion to become a billionaire overnight. If you work hard, then it is possible to become rich from crypto. But you need to put in the effort. First, you need to concentrate on 2-3 cryptos and spend a few months studying about them. Only after that, you can start trading.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Exactly, it is 100% true that some people who don't know about trading properly they also want to trade by listening others people and after they start trading they losses their whole money. So it is clear that trading is not for greedy peoples. We need to be patience and need to research by ourself before take any decision.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

I am too looking to leave this as seen all the year with no pump in coins. I lost all the hope with alt coins as they told developing and so on, but nothing went till today.
never leave your trade because you lose hope. trading is very important in cryptocurreny because by trading we can make money even though it's a small profit. since the beginning of 2018 it has indeed made traders complain that the coins they sold did not sell well and were less promising. but I am sure the coin will surely rise and the market will stabilize again.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Maybe this time we gonna takr stop in trading this year is not good for me also all altcoins goes drop and not profitable like what happen coins in 2017.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

Maybe this time we gonna takr stop in trading this year is not good for me also all altcoins goes drop and not profitable like what happen coins in 2017.
Just take the good side for this year to start investing while prices fall when there is an increase that is sure to benefit
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

fact is that this also occur in the stock market. No one has ever traded and made only profits forever. At least you'll incur some loses at one time but maybe at the end, hopefully your profits will be way more than the loses.
Anyway you're right, many people have wrong perceptions about crypto and I think people are now realizing the truth.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

fact is that this also occur in the stock market. No one has ever traded and made only profits forever. At least you'll incur some loses at one time but maybe at the end, hopefully your profits will be way more than the loses.
Anyway you're right, many people have wrong perceptions about crypto and I think people are now realizing the truth.
It should be in the realization as losses is a part of a traders life,  everyone will go like these and success will  come along after. But if you feel uncomfortable in doing l
this (trading) and a hopeless person,  you better leave it now before you loss everything you have you'll never succeed anyway.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Sometimes, i fell like i don't belong to crypto trading especially when i made bad decision that would cost me my investment. But i am also thankful i've learned from bad decisions i've made which made me a better trader now.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Many trader become professional and expert trader after a few years in trading activity,  so if we are failed in trading now we still have chance to become pro trader later by always keep learn. when jump in to crypto market we should be have knowledge about trading to avoid loss, so we should be always increasing our skill in trading.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: