Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2740 times)
Youngjae77

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

Impressed to no end.

See a great future for quidli. Let's make this big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Greetings.
You need to append token details to permit participants to get in the business!

Presently we're only offering Bounties at the moment.

However, we've summarize our Token Details from our White Paper here:

TOKEN DETAILS

.Token name:Quidli Token
.Ticker:QUID
.Type:ERC-20 (Ethereum Blockchain)
.Total supply:TBA
.Softcap:4 000 ETH
.Hardcap:20 000 ETH
.Token Sale:TBA
.Accepted purchase:  ETH
.Price:1 ETH = 50 000 QUIDs
.Country:France

We also lay out use cases and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments or even suggestions, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Great news for great project. Top announcement for community. I'm convinced this will be a super project. I am keen to learn more now.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

🦑Future of Work Taking Flight: How SkyLights (YC S16) Intends to Reward Workers Using Quidli🦑

🚨Announcing our first test client: SkyLights.🚨

Quidli was initially born from a work-for-equity system deployed at SkyLights, and in turn we are now helping them manage their growing shareholder structure. Read our latest Medium story to find out more: https://medium.com/quidli/future-of-work-taking-flight-b08d0d142280

Contact us if you're interested in learning more! Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram!
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

Great news for great project. Top announcement for community. I'm convinced this will be a super project. I am keen to learn more now.

Thanks! You can learn more about Quidli on the following channels:

jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
blake182

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the /cZXF6o]Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!

great layout quidli team.

fantastic integration of trello. i am surprised at how great this is.

super ANN and project. i look forward to seeing more
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

And be sure to join the discussion in our Telegram group to discuss further!
Ye_2018

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

One of the best I've read. Quidli is destined for success. There is real potential in everything laid out from A to Z. Strong plan and components.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

One of the best I've read. Quidli is destined for success. There is real potential in everything laid out from A to Z. Strong plan and components.

🦑Airdrop is Ongoing!🦑

Thanks for your support! And if you haven't done so already, please see below for the Airdrop process:
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Cryptotomes are the next step in the world of cryptography. I think I need to think about this phrase for a while before I understand. Of cheese I think this is a promising project, with the professional team and clearly plan, I believe that Quidli will shine in the future, I hope the team is more successful !!! In fact - much needed service. Because it allows you to use the encrypted currency in your daily life. Good. you are building a strong team. I wish you all the best in this project.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Cryptotomes are the next step in the world of cryptography. I think I need to think about this phrase for a while before I understand. Of cheese I think this is a promising project, with the professional team and clearly plan, I believe that Quidli will shine in the future, I hope the team is more successful !!! In fact - much needed service. Because it allows you to use the encrypted currency in your daily life. Good. you are building a strong team. I wish you all the best in this project.

Hey, fellows. I wish that the project will perform all that has been estimated.

Thanks for your words of support for Quidli in this early stage!

Please feel free to join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Great initiative. The concept really resonates with my experiences in entrepreneurship. Allowing doers to become owners is a fantastic concept and i think making it a reality is a great endeavor. Quidli is interesting
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

Great initiative. The concept really resonates with my experiences in entrepreneurship. Allowing doers to become owners is a fantastic concept and i think making it a reality is a great endeavor. Quidli is interesting

Thanks for your words of support! 🦑🦑🦑

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
hwiese

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Thanks for your support! Remember you can earn 1 bountyQUID for each referral to the Telegram group, so tell your friends!
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

Awesome work guys. This is a great vision that needs realizing. I am eager to see more progress for quid!
hwiese

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Awesome work guys. This is a great vision that needs realizing. I am eager to see more progress for quid!

Thanks! For all the latest updates on Quidli you can join us on the following channels:

jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

🦑Future of Work Taking Flight: How SkyLights (YC S16) Intends to Reward Workers Using Quidli🦑

Quidli was initially born from a work-for-equity system deployed at SkyLights, and in turn we are now helping them manage their growing shareholder structure. Read our latest Medium story to find out more: https://medium.com/quidli/future-of-work-taking-flight-b08d0d142280

Contact us if you're interested in learning more! Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram!
Youngjae77

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

Looks tight. Excellent execution by the team. Really looking forward to seeing more details and progress going forward. Best of luck!
Ye_2018

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Progress is looking great. Hope to see more coming sooner rather than later!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: