Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑  (Read 2732 times)
fly31

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

Super cool project. I really enjoyed watching the pitch video. This team really has great traction and it makes me want to pay attention for their upcoming ICO. Kudos to the Quidli team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

Super cool project. I really enjoyed watching the pitch video. This team really has great traction and it makes me want to pay attention for their upcoming ICO. Kudos to the Quidli team!

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

And be sure to join the discussion in our Telegram group to discuss further!
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

Thanks! Be sure to check us out on all our channels:

jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the /cZXF6o]Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Jek_mik

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

I am earning as much bounty as possible!
hwiese

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

1. Bounties

2. Missions

I am earning as much bounty as possible!

Glad to hear it! Each bounty completed gets us one step closer to the future of work!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

Orange865

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

Excellent whitepaper. One of the best I've read in a long time. I am a fan of your vision now after having reviewed this. I want big sucess for Quidli!
drBlockchainz

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Even better than the last. I still see great things ahead for Quidli
Youngjae77

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Quidli is the future of work. Contributors to a company sre paid in equity instead of cash is a new way for doers to own what they create. I subscribe to such a creative vision. I am happy to be here early!
jeje-Quid

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

Quidli is the future of work. Contributors to a company sre paid in equity instead of cash is a new way for doers to own what they create. I subscribe to such a creative vision. I am happy to be here early!

Thanks for your words of support!

Please join our community on Telegram to learn more about Quidli.

And do check out our other online channels as well!

🦑🦑🦑
hwiese

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Thanks for your support! Be sure to join us on the following channels:

jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

This is the best whitepaper I have read. I think the future of work is in good hands with Quidli!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Great looking project. I would want to dig deeper in the use cases now that you have a client who is testing your product. Super initiative for sure.
blake182

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

The fundamentals are sound here. It looks like the Quidli team is very prepared and knowledgeable on what they're doing. I am interested in seeing how much more progress they can make. Great project!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

The fundamentals are sound here. It looks like the Quidli team is very prepared and knowledgeable on what they're doing. I am interested in seeing how much more progress they can make. Great project!

1. Bounties
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

This is a really cool project. Having been in startups for my entire career I can see the advantages of this kind of system. I only wish I had seen this sooner for some of my earlier jobs. What an effective solution!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

This is a really cool project. Having been in startups for my entire career I can see the advantages of this kind of system. I only wish I had seen this sooner for some of my earlier jobs. What an effective solution!!!

Thanks for the support, guys! Are you interested in becoming a Squiddite?

Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li

jeje-Quid

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

Please check our site for more information - be sure to subscribe to get updates (we won't spam you, promise!).

And if you have any questions or comments, share them in our Telegram group!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: