Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money!  (Read 1939 times)
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

mmm i dont think i agree with the topic. How can you not make permanent money? you must be doing something wrong then. If you invest in the right type of coin like a POS or MN coin and its a good one you can easily make permanent money with it. I have double my money in a matter of a month on some coins so maybe you should re-look your way of trading.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Just as @rchstr mentioned, crypto is not just about bounties. There are a way lot to do with Cryptos other than airdrops and bounties. Investing in Cryptos is not so different from the way you invest in other businesses. It requires hardworking and patience before you can make a good money out of it
Exforgant

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
That's absolutely true. Working with cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience, because nothing comes quick. Investing in cryptocurrency takes a lot of time, you need to wait for noone knows how long until you get your profit. Cryptomarket is very volatile and you can predict it in a certain way.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Anyone can join crypto as long as you are dedicated to work hard for it to earn money.Crypto is a sort of alternative to earn additional income to survive in this world.Monthly salary alone cannot satisfy all our daily necessities that's why we need to encourage everyone to join crypto for a better living.We might not get permanent money but at least we can earn some to support our financial needs.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Yes that's true, crypto especially for people who patiently wait.
Crypto can not be predicted, sometimes the price is high sometimes also low but one advantage in it we can get the prize for free by following various campaigns that have been provided in this forum.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Why not?
Sometimes money market investment encryption is like gambling, because there are always several altcoin there will be a sharp rise, the ICO investment may be obtained X100 returns, this has happened many times in the past.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Anyone can join crypto as long as you are dedicated to work hard for it to earn money.Crypto is a sort of alternative to earn additional income to survive in this world.Monthly salary alone cannot satisfy all our daily necessities that's why we need to encourage everyone to join crypto for a better living.We might not get permanent money but at least we can earn some to support our financial needs.

I really think not everyone can engage with Cryptocurrency, They can simply engage in investment but if they lack knowledge about certain point on how to handle the grieve in losing value from the drop on bearish market then I really think not all is eligible in making a profit out of Cryptocurrency, And there are really people that become millionaire in just a month by investing in certain Altcoins but it will surely depends on the hype of that coin.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you that investing in cryptocurrency is a long-term investment and you have to have your own plan.

You can invest your hard-earned money in COINS you trust.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Now we are on the Wild West or Klondike in their sunrise. Much money, much loses. And we go to next stage - some regulations and fiat replacement by crypto. I don't sure that it's good but we have no choice
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
correct 'cause that is the most important if you want to earn more money here in crypto world which is efforts , 'cause being greedy and hasty is not good especially doing trading and investment. so must put more patience always to become profitable instead of losing money and repenting after.  
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

Crypto is about buying the right project ..hold it for a good time. Be patient + sell a portion of your portfolio in the right time for profit ..rinse & repeat ..........

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

Yes not quick to earn money here. So if you come into this world you know and expect it to be long before you receive your salary. You should know how to be patient. Especially if you belong to the Altcoins Campaign because the longest you can wait for before you pay it is 3 to 5 months.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

correct 'cause that is the most important if you want to earn more money here in crypto world which is efforts , 'cause being greedy and hasty is not good especially doing trading and investment. so must put more patience always to become profitable instead of losing money and repenting after.  
Sometimes people can earn fast money in crypto investment just by there luck it is possible in the crypto world, we can't predict what will happen tomorrow some shitcoins price will increase and give us a good profit. But don't think this will happen in every one life only a lucky people can earn money like this. I think patience is the key to save our profit in crypto investment so we need to wait for a good time to make a profit.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I do not agree with you, as having an account on the forum with a high rank or even a few, social networks with a large number of subscribers and the ability to write articles, it is possible to earn good money for the year. I know an example when a person started participating in Bounty campaigns in August, and in December earned tokens, which managed to enter the exchange cost $40k. Therefore, it all depends on how long you have started to participate and how seriously you approach the case.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Of course, the patience is always required for making money with the crypto world. If you are impatient or looking for fast earnings then maybe you should search another source of income. But there are many people making full time income from working with crypto currencies nowadays.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Of course in this crypto we can not make money quickly, depending on how long the project lasts and have to wait for the exchange to start.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

I think that would depend in every person's views where some consider that crypto is a permanent money for them. Other seem to make permanent money with crypto currency where most of their bounty campaign had paid good reward token. However for some bounty participants, they would not consider it as a permanent money since there were times that after the end of campaign, they haven't get any token reward. Moreover, it would be best if you had a higher rank since you could be rewarded with higher stakes with much higher token reward.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

That is true. But there are people who earn money in just a few months here but it will depend on the coin you invested on. But I think 98% of the time you will really wait for a long time in order to gain some profit especially when you are joining campaigns.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

In general, I think that the crypto currency was created not for speculators, but in the first place for people who are interested in the latest technologies and who implement these technologies. Of course, with the crypto currency we can earn money, and you are right that they earn only diligent and patient!
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

I beg to differ. It probably happens on a case-to-case basis because there are clearly some people who became millionaires within months because they picked the right coins/investments in the first place. If you pick bad shitcoins however, you may be forced to go long-term and possibly hold for years!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: