Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
You know, I am inspired not only by the project. This team is interesting too. They have great ideas for future projects too. I hope they will create an ecosystem that will develop the crypto market in every aspect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
You know, I am inspired not only by the project. This team is interesting too. They have great ideas for future projects too. I hope they will create an ecosystem that will develop the crypto market in every aspect.
Yes, I saw their roadmap. I guess it will be very interesting for every member of the community. I think that we need to stay tuned.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Theodoreenzo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

I see that project is quite famous than other platforms and i feel good like six pack app to join that.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

I believe that evencoin could be a great passive profit for all kinds of users. It offers an innovational approach to current problems of mining, so it could really change everything. Miners need to have this coin.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

I believe that evencoin could be a great passive profit for all kinds of users. It offers an innovational approach to current problems of mining, so it could really change everything. Miners need to have this coin.
You are right. It is time to have an alternative. Mining could be really profitable but only in cases when developers have made serious and well-thought projects.
guarino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

You are right. It is time to have an alternative. Mining could be really profitable but only in cases when developers have made serious and well-thought projects.
Besides, mining is an expensive activity and no one will give you guarantee that you will return your money. That’s why evencoin is great. It is a self-mining smart-contract that don’t requires some special or expensive materials.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Besides, mining is an expensive activity and no one will give you guarantee that you will return your money. That’s why evencoin is great. It is a self-mining smart-contract that don’t requires some special or expensive materials.
I think that users appreciate it. I guess more crypto enthusiasts need to know about this coin. I don’t remember if there is a bounty campaign. Do you know something about it? Maybe I will participate if it is interesting.
guarino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

I think that users appreciate it. I guess more crypto enthusiasts need to know about this coin. I don’t remember if there is a bounty campaign. Do you know something about it? Maybe I will participate if it is interesting.
Well, I guess it is really interesting because it is a nice opportunity to earn some coins. Yes, the bounty campaign is live and you can become a participant. Developers made all possible to attract more users.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Well, I guess it is really interesting because it is a nice opportunity to earn some coins. Yes, the bounty campaign is live and you can become a participant. Developers made all possible to attract more users.
I am glad that developers care about its community. I want to know about it more. Can you give me the link? Maybe I will text to bounty manager? What do I need to do first?
guarino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

I am glad that developers care about its community. I want to know about it more. Can you give me the link? Maybe I will text to bounty manager? What do I need to do first?
I think that you need to read everything about it. You need to decide that activity that is more interesting for you and only after that there will be a reason to connect with manager. I think it is enough logic.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

I think that you need to read everything about it. You need to decide that activity that is more interesting for you and only after that there will be a reason to connect with manager. I think it is enough logic.
Thank you. Your advices where really helpful for me. I guess I will choose social media. I have popular accounts in twitter, facebook and Instagram. I can be really useful. Can you send me the link? I can’t find it by myself.
guarino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Thank you. Your advices where really helpful for me. I guess I will choose social media. I have popular accounts in twitter, facebook and Instagram. I can be really useful. Can you send me the link? I can’t find it by myself.
It is great but I don’t think that they are interested in Instagram. I am sure that manager will be more helpful.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

It is great but I don’t think that they are interested in Instagram. I am sure that manager will be more helpful.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093

Wow. They have a great bounty pool. I hope that 500000 env will be enough to reward all participants. It so existing. I will help this incredible project to be more needed.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Evencoin can be a nice mover for international trade between different countries. It is an easy and simple way to provide financial freedom for fast transactions. I have great expectations about this coin. It can be a nice solution for business.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Evencoin can be a nice mover for international trade between different countries. It is an easy and simple way to provide financial freedom for fast transactions. I have great expectations about this coin. It can be a nice solution for business.
It seems too ambitious for me. I know that cryptocurrencies are a nice solution for international trading but it is long-termed process and the coin needs to be really stable to become a global cryptocurrency. Evencoin is interesting but I have doubts.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

It seems too ambitious for me. I know that cryptocurrencies are a nice solution for international trading but it is long-termed process and the coin needs to be really stable to become a global cryptocurrency. Evencoin is interesting but I have doubts.
I think you just need to understand the overall picture of global processes. I just remember like nobody believed in bitcoin success but today it is the most successful cryptocurrency. By the way, it has a lot of problems that needs to be solved.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

I think you just need to understand the overall picture of global processes. I just remember like nobody believed in bitcoin success but today it is the most successful cryptocurrency. By the way, it has a lot of problems that needs to be solved.
So, you want to say that evencoin could resolve all of them? I mean problems of other cryptocurrencies. Maybe I am too sceptic but I want to know what will happen next. I don’t like predictions.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

So, you want to say that evencoin could resolve all of them? I mean problems of other cryptocurrencies. Maybe I am too sceptic but I want to know what will happen next. I don’t like predictions.
I am not a predictor but I really see their perspective. Besides, the price for a package is very advantageous. It is perfect combination between these features are perfect for a successful financial product.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

I am not a predictor but I really see their perspective. Besides, the price for a package is very advantageous. It is perfect combination between these features are perfect for a successful financial product.
Well, maybe you are right. I hope evencoin will really become a something more than it is now. I like the idea of a self-mining smart-contract because it is really very interesting in current environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: