Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Keehl_Kuya

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Hello, fellows. Seems good idea. Noticing job, pretty good approach.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
kk777

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
a1471989

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
a1471989

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/
  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7Chapter
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: EvenChain is a multi-crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum & EvenCoin visit www.evenchain.io
amanai

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: EvenChain is a multi-crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum & EvenCoin visit www.evenchain.io

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

I don't think that this is a good project for some view points.

Keep your eyes open from the start of this thread, the author has a red mark which is not good or high risky on trading.

Those thing is matter specially to avoid scammer, fraud and other dirty stuff here in bitcointalk.org

Be careful guys, prevention is better than cure!
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
amanai

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

I don't think that this is a good project for some view points.

Keep your eyes open from the start of this thread, the author has a red mark which is not good or high risky on trading.

Those thing is matter specially to avoid scammer, fraud and other dirty stuff here in bitcointalk.org

Be careful guys, prevention is better than cure!

This one has a good point of view, add the fact that the author is truly got a red marks. Guys, just balance the idea and be responsible on your own security somehow. Don't let your feet step on a trap.
kk777

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: