Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

If i understand correctly, this token will be of an exclusively solvent nature. There is a question who are the main users of this token and how much this token will be in demand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

If i understand correctly, this token will be of an exclusively solvent nature. There is a question who are the main users of this token and how much this token will be in demand?
The main audience of users of this token will be various companies and startups in contact with each other . This will significantly contribute to the viability of the business and the development of projects in general.
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

The main audience of users of this token will be various companies and startups in contact with each other . This will significantly contribute to the viability of the business and the development of projects in general.
How will this token contribute to the viability of the business? You can explain in more detail how it will affect these projects and what advantages they can extract using this token
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

How will this token contribute to the viability of the business? You can explain in more detail how it will affect these projects and what advantages they can extract using this token
Everyone knows that the signing of various contracts takes a lot of time, sometimes to agreements just do not come, smart contracts solve this problem resulting in the contract in force in seconds
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Everyone knows that the signing of various contracts takes a lot of time, sometimes to agreements just do not come, smart contracts solve this problem resulting in the contract in force in seconds
Quite a weighty argument on your part. I hope that this token will be really in demand among various companies , you will need to read more about this project and possibly buy yourself a small amount of tokens, who knows how much they will cost in a year or two.
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

do you already have ready-made methods to attract them? because the market is very competitive now as it seems to me and without the money and good conditions to myself it is difficult to attract normal companies.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Look, the system is flexible and can give as much possibilities as it is possible to give for both parts. I mean that Lancer is a great advertising platform too.
Klacik

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Look, the system is flexible and can give as much possibilities as it is possible to give for both parts. I mean that Lancer is a great advertising platform too.
Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

do you already have ready-made methods to attract them? because the market is very competitive now as it seems to me and without the money and good conditions to myself it is difficult to attract normal companies.
I agree! Competing to attract companies is an important task for projects that are startup companies. I think you will probably have special incentives or incentives for them to trust and join the foundation. Would you please share that?
Klacik

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
Klacik

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
You mean that new project can be able to find investment thanks to evencoin? It is really intriguing. I hope developers will have enough resources to do it.
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

You mean that new project can be able to find investment thanks to evencoin? It is really intriguing. I hope developers will have enough resources to do it.
Don’t worry about it. I am sure that they are talented and enough experienced to make it. I am really sure that they will take their place on the cryptomarket.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned

I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned

I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.

It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: