Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

Even coin offers interesting ideas. I hope they will have enough talent and ambitions to make it real. But, I still have some questions. Why developers call it a fair and unique platform? What is so special about it?
I guess they want to say that it offers many great features. Evencoin gives you an opportunity to mine and don’t lose your assets too much. It is a self-mining platform that open new horizons for interesting projects.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Even coin offers interesting ideas. I hope they will have enough talent and ambitions to make it real. But, I still have some questions. Why developers call it a fair and unique platform? What is so special about it?
I guess they want to say that it offers many great features. Evencoin gives you an opportunity to mine and don’t lose your assets too much. It is a self-mining platform that open new horizons for interesting projects.
Well, yes. It is nice that they are trying to avoid the problem of necessity of to purchase high ends expensive hardware which would eventually depreciate in value over the time. What do you mean about new horizons?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

Well, yes. It is nice that they are trying to avoid the problem of necessity of to purchase high ends expensive hardware which would eventually depreciate in value over the time. What do you mean about new horizons?
Look, it will be a great opportunity to make a fabulous startup. New projects can use Evencoin to find investments and grow their potential. I guess it is great way to find sources for development.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

Look, it will be a great opportunity to make a fabulous startup. New projects can use Evencoin to find investments and grow their potential. I guess it is great way to find sources for development.
Ok. It makes sense. So, then I want to know why it will be successful? Where is guarantees of their prosperous work? This system looks pretty promising.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

Ok. It makes sense. So, then I want to know why it will be successful? Where is guarantees of their prosperous work? This system looks pretty promising.
No one will give you any guarantees. I mean, the crypto market is unstable, but this project is well-designed. It has a potential to become something really sensational. These coins are supported by mathematical logic.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

No one will give you any guarantees. I mean, the crypto market is unstable, but this project is well-designed. It has a potential to become something really sensational. These coins are supported by mathematical logic.
I know that this algorithm is proven by Ethereum blockchain. I hope developer know what they are doing. Time will show and I really except success for evencoin. I will stay tuned
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

I know that this algorithm is proven by Ethereum blockchain. I hope developer know what they are doing. Time will show and I really except success for evencoin. I will stay tuned
Good decision. They’ve already made a great work, so I think it is sign that they deserve to be noticed. I read some information about the team and they’re cool.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Developers many times mentioned that evencoin better then bitcoin. Why do they think it is better than other cryptocurrencies? I want to know some details.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Developers many times mentioned that evencoin better then bitcoin. Why do they think it is better than other cryptocurrencies? I want to know some details.
Evecoin gives opportunity to buy it using almost any popular wallet. I mean Ethereum and wallets like mobile wallets and their own website. I think it is easier for users and miners.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Evecoin gives opportunity to buy it using almost any popular wallet. I mean Ethereum and wallets like mobile wallets and their own website. I think it is easier for users and miners.
Nice, but I don’t think it will be enough. I like the idea of a self-mining platform. Projects like this is in a great demand, so I am sure it will be on the top.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

Nice, but I don’t think it will be enough. I like the idea of a self-mining platform. Projects like this is in a great demand, so I am sure it will be on the top.
Hey, evencoin has much more than I mentioned. It is a platform that offers to all genesis equal mined coins over a great time period of 15 years. I have never heard that someone can offer something like this.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

Hey, evencoin has much more than I mentioned. It is a platform that offers to all genesis equal mined coins over a great time period of 15 years. I have never heard that someone can offer something like this.
Hmmm. You are right it looks impressive. I hope they can prove it. What about the transactions? Everything is supposed to be perfect.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

Hmmm. You are right it looks impressive. I hope they can prove it. What about the transactions? Everything is supposed to be perfect.
Transactions will be at a high rate of speed. I guess many users will be happy to spend only 30 seconds for a transaction. It is a great sign I think.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Transactions will be at a high rate of speed. I guess many users will be happy to spend only 30 seconds for a transaction. It is a great sign I think.
Wow. This feature is very important for me. Probably, I should take a look on this project. I will find additional information because it is very intriguing for me
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: