Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Only one heading of this thread made me interesting in this project. Really wondering what will be in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

As i understand 15 percent of the total pool of coins will be sold and the rest of the coins will be in order in the next 15 years?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

As i understand 15 percent of the total pool of coins will be sold and the rest of the coins will be in order in the next 15 years?
10 percent will be available for sale,5 percent remains with the developers the rest will be mined within 15 years as you wrote earlier.The initial price of the token will be approximately $4.5
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

10 percent will be available for sale,5 percent remains with the developers the rest will be mined within 15 years as you wrote earlier.The initial price of the token will be approximately $4.5
4.5 dollars for a token is a fairly high price, what is the reason for such a price? After all, the coin is relatively new and has not yet managed to win its audience
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

4.5 dollars for a token is a fairly high price, what is the reason for such a price? After all, the coin is relatively new and has not yet managed to win its audience
The primary factor is that the coins will be available only 10 million. And only within 15 years their number will gradually increase. Such a small number of coins leads to such a high initial price of one token
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

The primary factor is that the coins will be available only 10 million. And only within 15 years their number will gradually increase. Such a small number of coins leads to such a high initial price of one token
If there is a gradual emission of tokens, the only thing that will save the price from falling is a huge demand growing exponentially. It is very interesting to see how the developers will solve this problem
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus
Limit on the number is in any token. And in itself the number of tokens does not mean anything - investors do not pay attention to this. You need more compelling reasons for buying.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

Evencoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, evencoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
I like it too. What plans do mean? The roadmap? Are there other ideas that developers want to realize? I heard that they have interesting ideas for other projects too.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

Evencoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, evencoin’s developers have great plans. I hope they will everything well.
I like it too. What plans do mean? The roadmap? Are there other ideas that developers want to realize? I heard that they have interesting ideas for other projects too.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I saw the list of their future projects and I am really impressed. If they realize at least one of those planned projects it is supposed to be a revolution.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:16:24 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I saw the list of their future projects and I am really impressed. If they realize at least one of those planned projects it is supposed to be a revolution.
Wow. It looks amazing. Rarely people could design a single interesting project. I am happy that evencoin’s developers are capable of this. Can you tell me some details about it?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:22:16 AM

Wow. It looks amazing. Rarely people could design a single interesting project. I am happy that evencoin’s developers are capable of this. Can you tell me some details about it?
Yes, of course. The first project is named EvenChain. It is a wallet that are available for different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH,EVN and even more. BitRecharge is project that will help book flight, hotels and other stuff using cryptocurrencies.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

Yes, of course. The first project is named EvenChain. It is a wallet that are available for different cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH,EVN and even more. BitRecharge is project that will help book flight, hotels and other stuff using cryptocurrencies.
It looks intriguing. This wallet will be really useful for evencoin users. It is so nice that developers though about customers needs and requests. It seems to me that they did a great work.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

It looks intriguing. This wallet will be really useful for evencoin users. It is so nice that developers though about customers needs and requests. It seems to me that they did a great work.
I am sure that it is only the big start for them. Developers want to create an ecosystem where people can use cryptocurrencies in every sphere of their life. Encrypted currencies are supposed to replace fiat on day. 
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

I am sure that it is only the big start for them. Developers want to create an ecosystem where people can use cryptocurrencies in every sphere of their life. Encrypted currencies are supposed to replace fiat on day. 
It is nice that you are so sure about it. Unfortunately crypto market is so unstable. It is even more unstable than real money. Anyway, I hope that projects like this could change this situation.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

It is nice that you are so sure about it. Unfortunately crypto market is so unstable. It is even more unstable than real money. Anyway, I hope that projects like this could change this situation.
True. But, global crypto economics will be developed because it is the way of the future. Blockchain technologies will also be involved in this process.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:11 AM

True. But, global crypto economics will be developed because it is the way of the future. Blockchain technologies will also be involved in this process.
Time will show, but I would be so happy if your predictions are true. I invested great amounts in different project, so I wait for success. Evencoin is supposed to be successful too.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

I think evencoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new ico. Many projects will try to mine evencoin.
It will be really nice for them. I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger than bitcoin.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

I think evencoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new ico. Many projects will try to mine evencoin.
It will be really nice for them. I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger than bitcoin.
Gosh. I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

Gosh. I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation.
I think that we will refuse all national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and others very soon. We will use only cryptocurrencies. It will be much more comfortable.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

I think that we will refuse all national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and others very soon. We will use only cryptocurrencies. It will be much more comfortable.
It is very ambitious. Maybe it will happen, but I am doubting about it. It seems to me so unreal. There are so many countries. I can’t believe that they will decide it all together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: