Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
shenweigell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

I'm not sure how your contract works. Can you get a simple technical document
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

So it turns out that this is the platform that provides the relevance of modern miners to earn coins, am I right?
Well, yes just so, only now it does not need to use sliced computing power and spend a lot of electricity.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

So it turns out that this is the platform that provides the relevance of modern miners to earn coins, am I right?
Well, yes just so, only now it does not need to use sliced computing power and spend a lot of electricity.
What do you mean? And how does it work then? Is this something like POS mining?
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Yes, most likely, these algorithms are taken as a basis, if I'm not mistaken, such an income will not be received by all investors
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Yes, most likely, these algorithms are taken as a basis, if I'm not mistaken, such an income will not be received by all investors
How to understand this correctly, are there any special conditions for this?
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Well, as far as I understand, only 4,000 investors will profit from this. At least I read such information in white paper.
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Well, as far as I understand, only 4,000 investors will profit from this. At least I read such information in white paper.

And with what exactly can such a decision be connected, why exactly, do you have any thoughts on this matter?
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

And with what exactly can such a decision be connected, why exactly, do you have any thoughts on this matter?
I can not know, most likely this applies to larger investors who invest a large amount in this project. But maybe I did not quite understand exactly what is written in white paper and I can be wrong.
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

I can not know, most likely this applies to larger investors who invest a large amount in this project. But maybe I did not quite understand exactly what is written in white paper and I can be wrong.
It's fine, let's hope that the team's experience is enough to create a project and give it to the world!
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

Will the founders hold a bounty campaign? Only there you can tell people about the new coin. Just mining a coin is not enough. It is necessary to write articles, have a listing on the exchange, have an assessment from cryptocurrency experts. Then the coin will start buying and people will join the community.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

It's fine, let's hope that the team's experience is enough to create a project and give it to the world!
All such I hope that you are mistaken, I will study the project documentation myself and learn the details. For some reason I was very interested in this project, I would like to know it in more detail, thanks for the help.
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Evencoin on other hand would be contributing to the blockchain and entering a completely new concept with getting into Ethereum based tokens, with this new approach. Evencoin is a self sustained business finance consultancy managed by eminent entrepreneurs, focusing on carefully selected trade and commerce projects. But just as we know that not all great ideas can come to fruition, we also know there are many experts all over the world who can help good ideas grow into exceptional businesses.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
And what are the advantages of this project? Can I ask you about?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow
It sounds great, it turns out that all possible transactions will be protected from some kind of money transfer and we can say that they are safe.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow
It sounds great, it turns out that all possible transactions will be protected from some kind of money transfer and we can say that they are safe.
Exactly. But in addition, the founders of this project also offer other projects, which will be part of EvenCoin with very useful and convenient functionality.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

What exactly are you talking about, I did not quite understand you  Huh
bitokman

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I'm talking about projects such as BitRecharge that will provide the possibility of domestic flights and hotels, which can be paid for by crypto. So it is planned to open its own stock exchange, which will not concede such as HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia. And all this of course will be under the control of your own wallet EvenChain
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

I'm talking about projects such as BitRecharge that will provide the possibility of domestic flights and hotels, which can be paid for by crypto. So it is planned to open its own stock exchange, which will not concede such as HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia. And all this of course will be under the control of your own wallet EvenChain
It's really impressive, they want to present a whole range of services and a set of software solutions that will provide users with really great opportunities.
bitokman

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

It's really impressive, they want to present a whole range of services and a set of software solutions that will provide users with really great opportunities.

In fact, this is a very interesting project and I am amazed by the ambitions of the team, which is hammered by this. I can show you the project documentation. There you will be able to read more interesting and key facts about this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

In fact, this is a very interesting project and I am amazed by the ambitions of the team, which is hammered by this. I can show you the project documentation. There you will be able to read more interesting and key facts about this project.
You are very interested in me, I will definitely read it, thanks for the help  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: