Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

Does someone know something about the bounty campaign? I want to participate and have an opportunity to get free coins. This project can be very profitable I guess.
Of course, there is a bounty campaign. I am sure that it is active now. Here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

Does someone know something about the bounty campaign? I want to participate and have an opportunity to get free coins. This project can be very profitable I guess.
Of course, there is a bounty campaign. I am sure that it is active now. Here is the link

Thank you so much. I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart miners that think about their financial prosperity.
peetah

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

Thank you so much. I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart miners that think about their financial prosperity.
You are welcome. It is an interesting point of view. Why are you so sure about this coin? Have you found some additional info about it? I read the white paper but I still have some questions about Evencoin.
peetah

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.

It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Well, if you look at the road map, the team has already finished a lot and there are already many opportunities for users, who they can start using now. Including mining crypto-currency. So you can say that yes, this part of the project is already ready and presented to users.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

You are welcome. It is an interesting point of view. Why are you so sure about this coin? Have you found some additional info about it? I read the white paper but I still have some questions about Evencoin.
Well, I really think that this project is a great alternative for bitcoin. Evencoin gives you a wonderful opportunity to raise a capital. This coin is based on a transparent and fair system. It is a self-mining coin that will be possible to mine for 15 years. What else is needed?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

it is worth noting that the road map is very correct. in particular, each of the stages is indicated, as well as the status of its completion, waiting or consideration.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

it is worth noting that the road map is very correct. in particular, each of the stages is indicated, as well as the status of its completion, waiting or consideration.

I support. Also, it isn't superfluous to mention that there is an operation with the help of which the EvenCoin token was created. Next is the block that was added to the Ethereum blockchain when creating the transaction and one of the best tools in the technical specification table.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

Well, I really think that this project is a great alternative for bitcoin. Evencoin gives you a wonderful opportunity to raise a capital. This coin is based on a transparent and fair system. It is a self-mining coin that will be possible to mine for 15 years. What else is needed?
It looks for really intriguing. So, there are only one problem I guess. The number of miners will be fixed, am I right? It would be a great success if you become an evencoin miner.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

I support. Also, it isn't superfluous to mention that there is an operation with the help of which the EvenCoin token was created. Next is the block that was added to the Ethereum blockchain when creating the transaction and one of the best tools in the technical specification table.

I understand what you are leading to. these are important components of a good, forward-looking project, which confirm that a serious work has been done to implement the main instrument in action.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

I understand what you are leading to. these are important components of a good, forward-looking project, which confirm that a serious work has been done to implement the main instrument in action.

yes, it is absolutely true. although here is not very large amount of information for me, but maybe I'll find it in white paper.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

It looks for really intriguing. So, there are only one problem I guess. The number of miners will be fixed, am I right? It would be a great success if you become an evencoin miner.
You are absolutely right. Evencoin doesn’t require any special hardware or anything else. It is so easy and safe. It is one of the most financially attractive project I have seen for the last time.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

yes, it is absolutely true. although here is not very large amount of information for me, but maybe I'll find it in white paper.
here are the main characteristics of the project and the token as a whole, as well as the stages of the road map from the beginning to its completion. details really should be described in more detail in white paper.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

You are absolutely right. Evencoin doesn’t require any special hardware or anything else. It is so easy and safe. It is one of the most financially attractive project I have seen for the last time.
I agree with you. Besides, I know that they have great future plans. They want to make the crypto world more accessible. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to be more useful for daily life.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

I agree with you. Besides, I know that they have great future plans. They want to make the crypto world more accessible. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to be more useful for daily life.
Yep, it is true. I am sure that it will happen one day. It is great and it deserves to be on the top. As developers said, they invite us into brighter crypto futures. And I’d be honored to accept the invitation.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

Yep, it is true. I am sure that it will happen one day. It is great and it deserves to be on the top. As developers said, they invite us into brighter crypto futures. And I’d be honored to accept the invitation.
Me too. I wish evencoin’s team good luck and many interesting collaborations. I guess they hard work will be rewarded and we will see evencoin successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: