Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

Evencoin deserves to be noticed. I wonder about its ecosystem. I know that developers want to create a common ecosystem that will help to involve cryptocurrencies to the daily life of simple people. How soon will they be able to launch it?

I think it is a hard task. Developers need to have enough experience and resources to make it real. I don’t think that it will be very soon. Besides, are you sure about evencoin’s team?
Well, you just need to take a look on evencoin and make your conclusions about the team. These guys know how to design a project that will attract public. I agree that they need more resources. I hope evencoin will have a great community to support other ideas.
Yes, future projects of this team are impressive. I hope that they will be able to realize these ideas. I can’t find any information about the team. Do you know where I can find it? I am very interested in these people.
Unfortunately, I also don’t know all information. Probably, we should text them in social media. I hope they will answer all out questions. I am sure that they are high-qualified specials and talented developers.
Hope so. Evencoin is great combination of a flawless idea and innovational technologies. Developers just need to share more information with community members. Anyway, I like this project a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

Their business plans are interesting. They want to conquer the crypto market and make their coin more popular than bitcoin. It is impressive and ambitious but I am not sure about this idea. Will it be so needed?
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

Why EvenCoin is going to skyrocket
https://discord.gg/AgtSf6x

Pretty awesome
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

Their business plans are interesting. They want to conquer the crypto market and make their coin more popular than bitcoin. It is impressive and ambitious but I am not sure about this idea. Will it be so needed?
I am sure that it will be needed. It is a great opportunity for different startups to collect enough money and realize their ideas. Evencoin is a best way to mine with no cares. Easy, fast and pretty simple. I am sure that ico developers will be happy about these features.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:44 AM

I am sure that it will be needed. It is a great opportunity for different startups to collect enough money and realize their ideas. Evencoin is a best way to mine with no cares. Easy, fast and pretty simple. I am sure that ico developers will be happy about these features.
Maybe you are right. I know many nice and promising projects that haven’t been launched because of underfunding. I hope evencoin will be a mover of progress on the crypto market. It will be awesome.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Maybe you are right. I know many nice and promising projects that haven’t been launched because of underfunding. I hope evencoin will be a mover of progress on the crypto market. It will be awesome.
It is true. I really believe that evencoin will be another reason to speed society’s adoption in the crypto world. Cryptocurrencies are more useful and progressive than fiat.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

I follow this project for a long time and I think that this coin is a great way to make some passive profit. I know that it could be even better. This idea is an innovation for the current market.
I agree that self-mining coin is very interesting and could change the entire process of mining. But I am not quite sure about it. I mean that sometimes projects couldn’t be not enough good to be profitable.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I follow this project for a long time and I think that this coin is a great way to make some passive profit. I know that it could be even better. This idea is an innovation for the current market.
I agree that self-mining coin is very interesting and could change the entire process of mining. But I am not quite sure about it. I mean that sometimes projects couldn’t be not enough good to be profitable.
Well, I don’t think that evencoin is one of those projects that you have mentioned. It is a enough stable coin for current unstable situation on the crypto market. You can make a small research and you will understand what I mean.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Well, I don’t think that evencoin is one of those projects that you have mentioned. It is a enough stable coin for current unstable situation on the crypto market. You can make a small research and you will understand what I mean.
If you are right then this coin is better than I thought before. Perhaps I should read some analytical results to be sure about your words. Where evencoin is listed?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

If you are right then this coin is better than I thought before. Perhaps I should read some analytical results to be sure about your words. Where evencoin is listed?
It is listed on Coingecko and mercatox. I am sure that you will change your mind and will make right conclusions about this project. Also, there are other listing platforms that accept evencoin but I don’t remember.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

It is listed on Coingecko and mercatox. I am sure that you will change your mind and will make right conclusions about this project. Also, there are other listing platforms that accept evencoin but I don’t remember.
Don’t worry. I will be able to find other by myself. I know that this project offers a new approach to current problems, so I hope that developers really have made a well-designed project. This coin needs to meet my expectations.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

Don’t worry. I will be able to find other by myself. I know that this project offers a new approach to current problems, so I hope that developers really have made a well-designed project. This coin needs to meet my expectations.
It can meet expectations of many community members. Besides, the start package is not very expensive and anyone can afford it. You should think about it. Developers guarantee great profits.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

It can meet expectations of many community members. Besides, the start package is not very expensive and anyone can afford it. You should think about it. Developers guarantee great profits.
I will think about it. Thank you for your advice but I need more information and other opinion to make this serious decision. Probably, I will text to developers. I hope they will answer as soon as it is possible.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

I will think about it. Thank you for your advice but I need more information and other opinion to make this serious decision. Probably, I will text to developers. I hope they will answer as soon as it is possible.
It is very logic. I hope my words will be approved by other people and appreciated its efficiency. By the way, here is video that could be interesting for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsFXApdg8I
boomertoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

It is very logic. I hope my words will be approved by other people and appreciated its efficiency. By the way, here is video that could be interesting for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsFXApdg8I

Wow. Thank you. Now I will watch all videos about Evencoin. It is nice that evencoin’s team want to make their community members well-informed about all project’s details. Awesome.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Well, I had a technical look at evencoin and I left really impressed. Developers made a great job and created something entirely different from all crypto products that exist on the current market. It’s an incredible idea.
I agree with you. It has certail advantages that couldn’t be offered by other currencies. I know that there are many doubters. I hope they will understand more.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

Well, I had a technical look at evencoin and I left really impressed. Developers made a great job and created something entirely different from all crypto products that exist on the current market. It’s an incredible idea.
I agree with you. It has certail advantages that couldn’t be offered by other currencies. I know that there are many doubters. I hope they will understand more.
I think people that hesitate in this project need to see this review. It makes all clear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30uWB1S7i0
SamuelN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

I think people that hesitate in this project need to see this review. It makes all clear.

You are completely right. This guy made a great presentation of this project and approved all special features of this coin. Every crypto enthusiast will evaluate evencoin after watching this video. I will surely send this video to my friends.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

You are completely right. This guy made a great presentation of this project and approved all special features of this coin. Every crypto enthusiast will evaluate evencoin after watching this video. I will surely send this video to my friends.
Nice idea. More people need to be involved in this project.  New community members could bring new interesting opinions and ideas to evencoin’s developers. It could improve the coin and make it more accessible for wide public.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

Nice idea. More people need to be involved in this project.  New community members could bring new interesting opinions and ideas to evencoin’s developers. It could improve the coin and make it more accessible for wide public.
Besides, it could help to involve this currency in real world. I know that evencoin’s team has great future plans. I really hope that Evenchain and Bitrecharge will be launched very soon. These ideas are really useful for crypto worlds development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: