Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Well, I had a technical look at evencoin and I left really impressed. Developers made a great job and created something entirely different from all crypto products that exist on the current market. It’s an incredible idea.
I agree with you. It has certail advantages that couldn’t be offered by other currencies. I know that there are many doubters. I hope they will understand more.
I think people that hesitate in this project need to see this review. It makes all clear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30uWB1S7i0

You are completely right. This guy made a great presentation of this project and approved all special features of this coin. Every crypto enthusiast will evaluate evencoin after watching this video. I will surely send this video to my friends.
Nice idea. More people need to be involved in this project.  New community members could bring new interesting opinions and ideas to evencoin’s developers. It could improve the coin and make it more accessible for wide public.
Besides, it could help to involve this currency in real world. I know that evencoin’s team has great future plans. I really hope that Evenchain and Bitrecharge will be launched very soon. These ideas are really useful for crypto worlds development.
Mostly I like the idea to book flights, hotels & holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies. It can resolve a lot of problems and even can reduce prices for these services. Flawless projects.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

Well, I had a technical look at evencoin and I left really impressed. Developers made a great job and created something entirely different from all crypto products that exist on the current market. It’s an incredible idea.
I agree with you. It has certail advantages that couldn’t be offered by other currencies. I know that there are many doubters. I hope they will understand more.
I think people that hesitate in this project need to see this review. It makes all clear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30uWB1S7i0

You are completely right. This guy made a great presentation of this project and approved all special features of this coin. Every crypto enthusiast will evaluate evencoin after watching this video. I will surely send this video to my friends.
Nice idea. More people need to be involved in this project.  New community members could bring new interesting opinions and ideas to evencoin’s developers. It could improve the coin and make it more accessible for wide public.
Besides, it could help to involve this currency in real world. I know that evencoin’s team has great future plans. I really hope that Evenchain and Bitrecharge will be launched very soon. These ideas are really useful for crypto worlds development.
Mostly I like the idea to book flights, hotels & holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies. It can resolve a lot of problems and even can reduce prices for these services. Flawless projects.
I wish developers good luck. These guys really have great talents and can change the world. I hope they will make it and realize everything they want to.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Evencoin is one of the best coins on the market. Team has great plans and interesting ideas and I am sure that evencoin will help them to develop other projects too. Other ico’s can use evencoin to reach their goals too and it is so wonderful.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
Techsan

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
12coins

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platorm can attract?
Techsan

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platorm can attract?
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
12coins

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Well, if you look at the road map, the team has already finished a lot and there are already many opportunities for users, who they can start using now. Including mining crypto-currency. So you can say that yes, this part of the project is already ready and presented to users.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
12coins

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
a1471989

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
12coins

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
a1471989

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

Well, I think this coin can become a financial crypto product in great demand on the current market. It can be really useful for global adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I will closely monitor their activity.
Evencoin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: