Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in an ICO?  (Read 2783 times)
brain.intelect66

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

ICO is attractive due to the volume of the audience and the speed of fund-raising, in turn, ICO promises a high profit for investors, which you can take a chance. ICO is similar to IPO – the initial placement of securities on a stock exchange. In the case of the ICO, the process is as -cryptocurrency or blockchain start-ups announce the collection of a certain amount, after which a new cryptocurrency is distributed among investors in accordance with the amount of each investor’s contribution
The reason to invest in ICOs, may be the possible high returns .Here are some example:
The most profitable ICO at the moment is the placement of Stratis. From June 2016 to September 2017, these tokens showed a yield of (more than) 151,082 percent.Spectrocoin , Since November last year, its cryptocurrency has grown in price by 18,700 percent.
Storj decentralized data storage service) showed an increase in the price of tokens by 12,000 percent.
Golem, which tokens in less than a year rose in price by 5000 percent.
Please remember , there are as well, ICOs which have completely failed, with numbers ranking much greate
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

This is a personal choice of each person. If you are ready to lose everything and do not get a heart break then of course invest and hope for easy profit if you are a person with weak nerves better participate in the bounty
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
We can not restrict scam and fake projects, but you can use the exclusion method and verify the authenticity of the project. Few projects have roadmap and investment, as well as strict management for development. ICO is one of the most charismatic ideas, the opportunity to increase and improve profits quickly. You should read some of the key ideas and trends of the future.
https://irishtechnews.ie/2018-innovation-trends-and-opportunities-whats-next-for-ai-ar-vr-nui-robotics-data-visualisation-blockchain/
Be sure to trust IMMVRSE. If you are looking for a good idea, a strong future. I'm sure you should not ignore the interest in this project.
maxsimax

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
As far I as I know investing in ICO is too risky but if you research the team behind and have a good roadmaps I'm sure you can minimize the risk. Invest only to the amount that you can afford to loose.
aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

to invest in ico we have to have experienced pengingbing in looking for a good ico and if you are also able to hold your altcoin purchased on the ico, then I am also very supportive of it!
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

Regards.

Investment in a ICO is always risky. Because you never know the future of that project. If you are interested in a project then buy tokens when they are listed on an exchange this will minimize your chances of lose. Finding a potential ico is another challenging thing.  I suggest you to go for the coins which are already listed on exchanges and have good market cap.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

Yes ico is one of the best way to earn money especially if you find a really good project but no you shouldn't ask for choices regarding the project because everyone has different project that they shill and you need to find the best one for yourself so you won't blame anyone or disappointed when the result isn't great.

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

for that I think we wait for the ico movement if it has a lot of transactions so it is very worthy for us to follow or join, and besides that we also must always get updates from the project from the team who are in the ico project! to avoid fraud.,.,
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

I invested in 5 ICOs. 2/5 of it was not fail, but price is fall down so hard.
3/5 ICO project was help me double my asset.
Take part in ICO is very difficult right now, If you don't have experience and make a reseach about this ICO, you will lose.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
Merited by krisnt80 (3)

Regards.

Despite the fact that investing in ICO is a risky thing, I think it's also a nice option to earn, although finding a worth project to put your money in is challenging. Nevertheless, such projects are out there, you'd better find them)) I can recommend you to read about Fantom. It's a very serious project, and it's really difficult to get into its whitelist (only 2k members, but there are 40k of people who want to take part in it). Another nice project is Asura. it's a neo-based ICO, the Asura World platform acts solely as the platform provider on which users can host, compete, and interact with each other in a number of ways.
but this is only a recommendation, you'd better double check every recommendation you get)) https://asuracoin.io - here you can find detailed information about Asura project.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

Like other forms of investment, opportunities and risks exist for the ICO. The scope of ICO is getting wider as more and more gadgets and products are created. It is also more competitive. But just find the project quality, prestige, serious with development. You will really surprise with the profit generated after that. That is also the most attractive feature to attract large investors in the ICO.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

Regards.
yes there are some legit and worth it ICO.  but make sure to make some research first, because nowadays there are some not legit project which is no distribution after the initial coin offering what i mean  always turn to scam after the evaluation. So before jumping into it make some research first where you can gain more information about the project to assured it is legit and you can earn big profits on it. 
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

at this time a lot of ICO that led to fraud, you should not invest there. invest in coins already registered in the market. because the price is already known and you do not have to hold on for too long to make a profit
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Before you make any investment, you must first check and re-check. Collect all the necessary information.  Only after this, take an objective decision on investing in a particular company.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

If you have the opportunity to invest, I think you need to use it. You just need to find a promising project. I want to advise you to pay attention to the excellent project Remme (https://remme.io/). A very interesting project, which is designed to solve the problem of password security, with the help of a password manager based on its own blockchain. I think this project is very attractive for investment.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Regards.

If you are willing to risk then go invest to an ICO because if it become successful then it will bring you so many profits. However you must be skeptical because there are alot of scams out there you must do a proper research to the project first so that it will lessen the chance of getting scammed
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

Regards.

If you decide to join in some ICOs, better searching first about their project. Right now many scam ICOs in market and its good thing if we always carefull before join in ICOs.
Sometimes join ICOs gives us many benefits because that ICO give great offer with good bonus for early adopter.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

If you decide to join in some ICOs, better searching first about their project. Right now many scam ICOs in market and its good thing if we always carefull before join in ICOs.
Sometimes join ICOs gives us many benefits because that ICO give great offer with good bonus for early adopter.

Deep inside you always have a doubt should've you joined some ICO or not. You're drawn to it because you'll potentially make big profit from it if it goes well but unfortunately sometimes things go south. Good research before investing can save you from the pain of losing precious BTC but in the end greed is what you're fighting against.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

There is always a risk in investing into ICOs. Rule of thumb is invest only what you can afford to lose and ALWAYS DYOR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: