Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brisbane International Airport Now Accept Cryptocurrencies  (Read 931 times)
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

It is a very good news for people all over the world that Brisbane International Airport in Australia now accepts bitcoin & various cryptocurrency payments. Being the third most busy airport of Australia every merchant accepts cryptocurrency payments there. Thus it motivates the crypto users all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflectcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

It is a very good news for people all over the world that Brisbane International Airport in Australia now accepts bitcoin & various cryptocurrency payments. Being the third most busy airport of Australia every merchant accepts cryptocurrency payments there. Thus it motivates the crypto users all over the world.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

Months back aircraft parking service provider skypark came up with the bitcoin acceptance for the parking lot. Now an airport accepting bitcoin is a far good news which will contribute in a large scale to the circulation of the bitcoin which is a must for sustained growth. Expect similar support to continue from firms around the globe.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

I recently heard that Brisbane International Airport (Australia) now accepts bitcoin and various cryptocurrency payments. Since it is third busiest airport in Australia and every merchant of airport accepts cryptocurrency payments it will be a great news for crypto enthusiasts. This project lead by Australian payment provider Travelbybit.

Great news mate but can you please provide link to convince people have doubt the bitcoin as popular and strong currency, i really believe in your news shared because australian government bitcoin tearted as real money and they can help their economy growthe using decentralized crypto currency.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

Australia just like Switzerland government as well as France have given the freedom and support of cryptocurrency and as a strong economy like these countries endorsing cryptocurrency will move it far into mainstream
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Perhaps this is the outcome of the G20, where Australia was one of the open countries for cryptocurrencies as a whole.
I have heard before that Australia has started by regulating cryptocurrencies internally by requiring the exchange of registration with anti-money laundering agencies.
So I do not expect rapid acceptance of cryptos, but the positive outlook will pave the way with all certainty.
Definitely it would give a positive impact on bitcoin when many still continue to criticize bitcoin even some big names like Buffett,Bill Gates.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

I recently heard that Brisbane International Airport (Australia) now accepts bitcoin and various cryptocurrency payments. Since it is third busiest airport in Australia and every merchant of airport accepts cryptocurrency payments it will be a great news for crypto enthusiasts. This project lead by Australian payment provider Travelbybit.
I hope it will be the same for the philippines. I hope crypto will be legalized andbeaccepted anywhere. It can ease the hassle and makes every transaction convenient.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀