Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XTL-stak-JK 2.4.4 Compiled with no devfee  (Read 359 times)
JaredKaragen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

Followed all instructions on the XTL-stak github to compile.... kinda.  Notes are below.  It compiles exactly the same as XMR-stak...

Compiled using Cuda 9.1.  
DevFee set to zero.  
Build version number stayed the same, build name was changed (added -JK).  
No major modifications aside from "built by notes", and changing the donate address to '127.0.0.1' for quick timeouts if there is any code trickery I did not catch.

No donations or whatever required.  Just enjoy.  I know a bunch of you (like me) would like the zero devfee build, but either can't or are too lazy to compile it yourself.   Here you go you lazy ones Wink  If you do feel like taking the time to donate, you can find the donation address in the "miner batch" post that is linked in my signature.  The text is extremely tiny.

***I literally cut/paste the source and built it 100% as per instruction aside from the edits mentioned above.***

MS Visual C++ Runtime:
Download vcredist here

Current Version:
Download XTL-Stak-2.4.4-JK here

Previous versions:
none yet!

If you are getting slower hashrates on older cards, try these DLL files.  They are from a different release of xmr-stak, thus not compiled by me.  But, another user has reported that replacing the DLL's with these has increased performance.  Your mileage may vary:  https://mega.nz/#!oGY0iIxa!X1tlll_HR5LWTa1aT3jBQIZAR3Bv91_Bgll8huVl84w

*update*
2018-06-03: Compiled and uploaded 2.4.4.  Noticed the 2.4.4 source was version marked in the code as 2.4.3, so I edited that as well to 2.4.4.

Just run xtl-stak.exe and fill out the questions.  from there after, just run xtl-stak.exe and there's no need to put any commands after.
See the xmr-stak thread's replies  by clicking here for notes on disabling CPU and GPU's individually.  I can help if you need assistance with your configuration.

Please see all of the build and usage notes (readme.md)on the original github: By clicking here.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: