Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

How much is the potential in this project. Can we think that it will survive in the future? What determine that this project will make my profit live and will not make my investment to dump?
The main factors which will make this project as an outstanding project is the concept of the project and the idea they are providing here for the crypto community or for the companies of any field to advertise their product. The idea which they are presenting is the unique idea and this is of the highest demand in the market nowadays and it is considered as the most effective way of advertisement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

How much is the potential in this project. Can we think that it will survive in the future? What determine that this project will make my profit live and will not make my investment to dump?
The main factors which will make this project as an outstanding project is the concept of the project and the idea they are providing here for the crypto community or for the companies of any field to advertise their product. The idea which they are presenting is the unique idea and this is of the highest demand in the market nowadays and it is considered as the most effective way of advertisement.
Yes the demand of the project is the actual thing which will make your money to earn more profit for you. You may heard about the demand related to the value of the coin of any project. When the demand of any project increases then the price of the coin of that project increases too. As explained by hutalar the demand of this project will definitely increase.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

The potential of this project is very high in the future. This is a project from very trusted and very intelligent developers. Keep in mind that whenever the developers are hard working then no matter what the project is it will survive and it will get the success at a faster speed and this project do not lack this feature.
The developers of the project are really very expert and they know that how to give success to this project. They are also open for more knowledge for the project to give more strength to the project which will keep the project according to the advanced technology in any time so it will not expire with time but will be developed more with time.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

One of the reason which is in my mind and according to which we can say that this project will give us a steady profit and the value of the coin will increase steady is that, it is a project with continue benefits to many communities, like it will benefit many brands and companies to advertise their product. It will also give earning to the promoters which will make them more active and with the active promoters companies will need them and will continue to buy the coin of this project to continue their marketing. So a continues use of this coin will give profit to the ICO investors and any holders of the coin who will buy the coin at exchange or from any place where they find.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

One of the reason which is in my mind and according to which we can say that this project will give us a steady profit and the value of the coin will increase steady is that, it is a project with continue benefits to many communities, like it will benefit many brands and companies to advertise their product. It will also give earning to the promoters which will make them more active and with the active promoters companies will need them and will continue to buy the coin of this project to continue their marketing. So a continues use of this coin will give profit to the ICO investors and any holders of the coin who will buy the coin at exchange or from any place where they find.
Yes the anyone who will buy the coin from any place will get benefit as the coin will rise in value continuously because of the continuous use of the project and its coin in the project, but the ICO investors will be more benefited as right now the price is very lower and there is a bigger discount in the price of the coin which will not be available on exchanges after the ICO and after the ICO the value of the coin will rise more
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Yes the anyone who will buy the coin from any place will get benefit as the coin will rise in value continuously because of the continuous use of the project and its coin in the project, but the ICO investors will be more benefited as right now the price is very lower and there is a bigger discount in the price of the coin which will not be available on exchanges after the ICO and after the ICO the value of the coin will rise more
I also often favor the investment in any coin in the time of ICO because the coins of high potential projects like unboxed network coin do not stay below the ICO price but always being traded much higher and then we regret when we see that at the exchanges. Buying in the ICO is the best investment I saw in my life. If anyone will get a huge profit from this project coin then those will be the ICO investors of this project.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

Yes I know these coins get higher value in the project. I am willing in the project but I think there a problem occurred in their website as I got a message on telegram then because of some technical issue now investment in the website is OFF and now I will send fund to their address. I think I have to wait for the website to be correct as there may some problem happen with manual investment.
Jastetad

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

Yes I know these coins get higher value in the project. I am willing in the project but I think there a problem occurred in their website as I got a message on telegram then because of some technical issue now investment in the website is OFF and now I will send fund to their address. I think I have to wait for the website to be correct as there may some problem happen with manual investment.
No No, do not ever invest in the address of those people who meet to you on telegram or any other social media or if they send you any email to your email address. As unboxed ICO do not ask fro money in their addresses, They only have ICO on their website. You will open account on their official website and will buy coins on there.

Plus there is not any issue on their website, One round of their ICO is completed a few days ago and now the remaining two round will be started in around October and November.

The investment in the ICO is stopped because the round for investment is completed now you have to wait for the second round (pre sale) to start in the month of October.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

No No, do not ever invest in the address of those people who meet to you on telegram or any other social media or if they send you any email to your email address. As unboxed ICO do not ask fro money in their addresses, They only have ICO on their website. You will open account on their official website and will buy coins on there.

Plus there is not any issue on their website, One round of their ICO is completed a few days ago and now the remaining two round will be started in around October and November.

The investment in the ICO is stopped because the round for investment is completed now you have to wait for the second round (pre sale) to start in the month of October.
You mean that the person who contacted me on telegram for investment in his address was a scammer and not related to the team member of the project?
Jastetad

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

You mean that the person who contacted me on telegram for investment in his address was a scammer and not related to the team member of the project?

yes they are scammers do not hear to them, None of the admin or team member of any project will send you PM to invest in their address, They all have the guidelines on their website and on their whitepaper. When someone come to you like that scammer then report them and block them.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

yes they are scammers do not hear to them, None of the admin or team member of any project will send you PM to invest in their address, They all have the guidelines on their website and on their whitepaper. When someone come to you like that scammer then report them and block them.
I did the same, I am very cautious while investing. I do all my research before investing in any project. I just got that message that is why I mentioned here.

I report that. I do not trust on people like that.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

I did the same, I am very cautious while investing. I do all my research before investing in any project. I just got that message that is why I mentioned here.

I report that. I do not trust on people like that.
Always check the admins and team members on the chat group of that ICO that their names are tagged with admin at the top right corner. That will help a lot of filter the scammers out from your circle.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

Yes the demand of the project is the actual thing which will make your money to earn more profit for you. You may heard about the demand related to the value of the coin of any project. When the demand of any project increases then the price of the coin of that project increases too. As explained by hutalar the demand of this project will definitely increase.
They have also started to make some more partners in the crypto world in the different parts of the world which will help to boost the ICO and will make the coin of more high demand as these partners will hold the coins for longer as they know the future of this project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

They have also started to make some more partners in the crypto world in the different parts of the world which will help to boost the ICO and will make the coin of more high demand as these partners will hold the coins for longer as they know the future of this project.
The partners will also help the coin to make the use of it. They will also start to accept the coin on their platform which will make the coin exposed to many more communities so will increase the users of the project and which in turn will increase the marketcap of the coin of this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

The potential of this project is very high in the future. This is a project from very trusted and very intelligent developers. Keep in mind that whenever the developers are hard working then no matter what the project is it will survive and it will get the success at a faster speed and this project do not lack this feature.
Yes the activity of the developers affect the project much than any other factor. If they will be hard working then they will get the success and will get a huge community who will give value to the project and to the coin and who will start to use the project for their need.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

Yes the activity of the developers affect the project much than any other factor. If they will be hard working then they will get the success and will get a huge community who will give value to the project and to the coin and who will start to use the project for their need.
I favor your point of view and I will like to add that this project has such a talented developers who will complete all of the steps for the project with a bigger success. They know all the ways which are required for the success of the project. I like their recent announcement to delay the time of the ICO to October and to November. It will bring some more members till that time.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

I favor your point of view and I will like to add that this project has such a talented developers who will complete all of the steps for the project with a bigger success. They know all the ways which are required for the success of the project. I like their recent announcement to delay the time of the ICO to October and to November. It will bring some more members till that time.
Along with that the team members of this project are close to their members and they are behaving very friendly, they are also very compromising. I like the way they deal with their members. People like to work on that platforms which team are the best for them and which team provide all the support to their members and care for their members.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

I hope that you will know about the market of advertising and you will also know about the future success of the ICO projects, so if you will study their whitepaper then you will find many things in this project. After reading the whitepaper you will be sure about the future success of this project. There are much more in this project which aim for the bigger success of this project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

I hope that you will know about the market of advertising and you will also know about the future success of the ICO projects, so if you will study their whitepaper then you will find many things in this project. After reading the whitepaper you will be sure about the future success of this project. There are much more in this project which aim for the bigger success of this project.
I also got many things from their whitepaper. Their whitepaper is more explanatory and is more easy to understand. You can take a look at there which is availble on the first post of this thread or you can find a copy of that on their official website.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

I also got many things from their whitepaper. Their whitepaper is more explanatory and is more easy to understand. You can take a look at there which is availble on the first post of this thread or you can find a copy of that on their official website.
The link to the whitepaper on this thread at the first post do not work properly because of changed link to the whitepaper after some updates you can visit their website for going to their whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: