Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

How much is the potential in this project. Can we think that it will survive in the future? What determine that this project will make my profit live and will not make my investment to dump?
I hope that you will know about the market of advertising and you will also know about the future success of the ICO projects, so if you will study their whitepaper then you will find many things in this project. After reading the whitepaper you will be sure about the future success of this project. There are much more in this project which aim for the bigger success of this project.
I also got many things from their whitepaper. Their whitepaper is more explanatory and is more easy to understand. You can take a look at there which is availble on the first post of this thread or you can find a copy of that on their official website.
The link to the whitepaper on this thread at the first post do not work properly because of changed link to the whitepaper after some updates you can visit their website for going to their whitepaper.
I also noticed. The developers need to update the link to the whitepaper on their OP. For the convenience of members at this forum I am posting the link to their whitepaper here https://unboxed.network/static/download/Unboxed-Whitepaper.pdf
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

How much is the potential in this project. Can we think that it will survive in the future? What determine that this project will make my profit live and will not make my investment to dump?
I hope that you will know about the market of advertising and you will also know about the future success of the ICO projects, so if you will study their whitepaper then you will find many things in this project. After reading the whitepaper you will be sure about the future success of this project. There are much more in this project which aim for the bigger success of this project.
I also got many things from their whitepaper. Their whitepaper is more explanatory and is more easy to understand. You can take a look at there which is availble on the first post of this thread or you can find a copy of that on their official website.
The link to the whitepaper on this thread at the first post do not work properly because of changed link to the whitepaper after some updates you can visit their website for going to their whitepaper.
I also noticed. The developers need to update the link to the whitepaper on their OP. For the convenience of members at this forum I am posting the link to their whitepaper here https://unboxed.network/static/download/Unboxed-Whitepaper.pdf
Thanks for the assistance. Yes I also saw that the link goes to other page of their website. But you can find the whitepaper at the link which is given in the quote. It is easily available on their website in their menu buttons.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

One of the reason which is in my mind and according to which we can say that this project will give us a steady profit and the value of the coin will increase steady is that, it is a project with continue benefits to many communities, like it will benefit many brands and companies to advertise their product. It will also give earning to the promoters which will make them more active and with the active promoters companies will need them and will continue to buy the coin of this project to continue their marketing. So a continues use of this coin will give profit to the ICO investors and any holders of the coin who will buy the coin at exchange or from any place where they find.
Yes I know these coins get higher value in the project. I am willing in the project but I think there a problem occurred in their website as I got a message on telegram then because of some technical issue now investment in the website is OFF and now I will send fund to their address. I think I have to wait for the website to be correct as there may some problem happen with manual investment.
No No, do not ever invest in the address of those people who meet to you on telegram or any other social media or if they send you any email to your email address. As unboxed ICO do not ask fro money in their addresses, They only have ICO on their website. You will open account on their official website and will buy coins on there.

Plus there is not any issue on their website, One round of their ICO is completed a few days ago and now the remaining two round will be started in around October and November.

The investment in the ICO is stopped because the round for investment is completed now you have to wait for the second round (pre sale) to start in the month of October.
You mean that the person who contacted me on telegram for investment in his address was a scammer and not related to the team member of the project?

yes they are scammers do not hear to them, None of the admin or team member of any project will send you PM to invest in their address, They all have the guidelines on their website and on their whitepaper. When someone come to you like that scammer then report them and block them.
I did the same, I am very cautious while investing. I do all my research before investing in any project. I just got that message that is why I mentioned here.

I report that. I do not trust on people like that.
Always check the admins and team members on the chat group of that ICO that their names are tagged with admin at the top right corner. That will help a lot of filter the scammers out from your circle.
I also got a message from a person with the nae of its team member and having the picture of them on their profile, asking me to invest some Eth in their address which he sent me in PM. But I know about these scammers and I report him and blocked him. I know many people like that do in many projects. They are scammers and want to steal others money. I know that admins so not send PMs to any member for any investment to any address. But they always suggest the procedure of investment on the group chat, which procedure of investment is provided in their website as the only legit way of investment.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

The main factors which will make this project as an outstanding project is the concept of the project and the idea they are providing here for the crypto community or for the companies of any field to advertise their product. The idea which they are presenting is the unique idea and this is of the highest demand in the market nowadays and it is considered as the most effective way of advertisement.
Yes the word of mouth advertising is at the top right now in effective ways of advertisements. We are very happy to see that type of projects coming to the way. It is a way of benefit for all of the communities. We can say unboxed network is all rounder for all of us. This is the main point which will give a boost to the project and which will cause the price of the coin to reach to the moon as soon as possible on exchanges whenever they are listed.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

The main factors which will make this project as an outstanding project is the concept of the project and the idea they are providing here for the crypto community or for the companies of any field to advertise their product. The idea which they are presenting is the unique idea and this is of the highest demand in the market nowadays and it is considered as the most effective way of advertisement.
Yes the word of mouth advertising is at the top right now in effective ways of advertisements. We are very happy to see that type of projects coming to the way. It is a way of benefit for all of the communities. We can say unboxed network is all rounder for all of us. This is the main point which will give a boost to the project and which will cause the price of the coin to reach to the moon as soon as possible on exchanges whenever they are listed.
For online earners it is another great tool to earn money from internet. They will share their reviews and ratings about the products which will advertise with unboxed network and they will make the project a more perfect project as they will love this project to grow more to give more earning to them.
Dupreme

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

For online earners it is another great tool to earn money from internet. They will share their reviews and ratings about the products which will advertise with unboxed network and they will make the project a more perfect project as they will love this project to grow more to give more earning to them.
Yes online earners will love this project more because they will not do any hard work or will not require any special skills like developing and designing to earn money online. They will know about their social media and will earn money by just sharing as they do all the day on their social media.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

Yes online earners will love this project more because they will not do any hard work or will not require any special skills like developing and designing to earn money online. They will know about their social media and will earn money by just sharing as they do all the day on their social media.
There are some of my friends who like to start work online and to earn money to kill their unemployment but the problem is that they do not have any skills which will give them opportunity to earn some money, but I know they are very expert in social media and they also have much knowledge about different products and they know which product is better and how much. I know they will be able to start their work on this project and they will review about any product in a more better way. I like to support this project so that we give opportunity to those people to earn some money to make them employed.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

There are some of my friends who like to start work online and to earn money to kill their unemployment but the problem is that they do not have any skills which will give them opportunity to earn some money, but I know they are very expert in social media and they also have much knowledge about different products and they know which product is better and how much. I know they will be able to start their work on this project and they will review about any product in a more better way. I like to support this project so that we give opportunity to those people to earn some money to make them employed.
Yes we have to help these people and for the help of these people we have to support and promote this project. If we will support this project and we will invest in this project then we will give then a help to provide them a super best platform to earn with a special way of earning where they will not need any diploma or any skills.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

Yes we have to help these people and for the help of these people we have to support and promote this project. If we will support this project and we will invest in this project then we will give then a help to provide them a super best platform to earn with a special way of earning where they will not need any diploma or any skills.
Our investment and support in this project will not only help these people but it will also give a great benefit to us as when we will invest then it will return a huge profit in the coming future and when we will support it and will promote this project and invite investors to this project then this project will get more strength and the developers will take a more stronger start and with a nigger community the project will start with success at the beginning and the coin will boost up at the exchanges.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

The promotion of this project will help a lot for unemployment people. We will work as to give them the job for earning online. We have to share about this project on our social media channels and profiles from now so that many people hear about this project. They will love you to see that news from your profile. It will solve a big problem of them.
Qatuca

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

The promotion of this project will help a lot for unemployment people. We will work as to give them the job for earning online. We have to share about this project on our social media channels and profiles from now so that many people hear about this project. They will love you to see that news from your profile. It will solve a big problem of them.
I also support the idea that we investors and supporters have to share the word of Unboxed network on our different social media profiles. There are many friends and followers of us who will be in need of some money and they will get a best place for starting their business. Theer are a lot of people with us about whom we do not know that they are is distress and are unemployed and are searching for a legit platform to start earning online. We have to introduce unboxed to them and have to tell them about the bigger future of unboxed network.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

I also support the idea that we investors and supporters have to share the word of Unboxed network on our different social media profiles. There are many friends and followers of us who will be in need of some money and they will get a best place for starting their business. Theer are a lot of people with us about whom we do not know that they are is distress and are unemployed and are searching for a legit platform to start earning online. We have to introduce unboxed to them and have to tell them about the bigger future of unboxed network.
I am already doing this promotion as I have my referral link and I know that if I will promote the project with my referral link then I will earn a 10% profit of the amount which the investors will invest. There is benefit for all of us. Once we become the members of this project we see a gate of opportunities opened up for all of us.
Qatuca

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

I am already doing this promotion as I have my referral link and I know that if I will promote the project with my referral link then I will earn a 10% profit of the amount which the investors will invest. There is benefit for all of us. Once we become the members of this project we see a gate of opportunities opened up for all of us.
That is a plus point for us. For all of that benefits which discussed above we have to start promoting and supporting this project on our social media and along with that we have to use our referral link so that when investors will join then they will use our referral link and we will earn a 10% profit because of their investment in the project.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

That is a plus point for us. For all of that benefits which discussed above we have to start promoting and supporting this project on our social media and along with that we have to use our referral link so that when investors will join then they will use our referral link and we will earn a 10% profit because of their investment in the project.
I will try my best to promote this project after getting more satisfaction but I know it is hard to get some referrals and people do not like to join others referral link as they often join a separate link when they are invited. They have a strange mentality.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

I will try my best to promote this project after getting more satisfaction but I know it is hard to get some referrals and people do not like to join others referral link as they often join a separate link when they are invited. They have a strange mentality.
If you will invite your friends and family then they will not deny your referral link and they will want to join the website via your referral link as they love you and they want even you to earn some money.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

If you will invite your friends and family then they will not deny your referral link and they will want to join the website via your referral link as they love you and they want even you to earn some money.
Yes it is easy to invite friends and family while it is much harder to invite other people from your circle on your social media, I do not think that why they do like that, I think they jealous.
Gryptog

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

Yes it is easy to invite friends and family while it is much harder to invite other people from your circle on your social media, I do not think that why they do like that, I think they jealous.
Actually they do not trust on strangers that is why it becomes hard for us to invite strangers to our referral link. Many times people are afraid of phishing links. If we will invite our friends and family members then it will save much of our time.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Actually they do not trust on strangers that is why it becomes hard for us to invite strangers to our referral link. Many times people are afraid of phishing links. If we will invite our friends and family members then it will save much of our time.
All of the friends we have now were ever strangers and then we made them our friends, so if we stay some time in discussion with some people we meet online on social media and when they trust on us then it is easy to invite them to our referral link. They will then trust of what we recommend.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

But the unboxed network has imposed them to change their mentality as now this is the new era, the digital era and here we will have to follow the modern rules. Do you know how they changed their mentality? They are giving a 5% bonus to those who will join the site with anyone referral link so it is a bigger help to the promoters from the unboxed network.
Gryptog

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

But the unboxed network has imposed them to change their mentality as now this is the new era, the digital era and here we will have to follow the modern rules. Do you know how they changed their mentality? They are giving a 5% bonus to those who will join the site with anyone referral link so it is a bigger help to the promoters from the unboxed network.
Yeah, I remember. They have this feature for the promoters. Now you will not be tired to invite others but they will feel happy if you will send your referral link to them to invest in the project. As they will also get the bonus by joining your link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: