Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex !!!  (Read 113 times)
Fahim (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

The Poloniex exchange in December of last year obliged all users to pass verification. And it seems that today its deadline. Many users have frozen accounts. Some users complain incorrectly display the number of coins in the wallet. The service desk, of course, is silent.
Have you managed to withdraw money or something was given to the new owners of the exchange? Sad

https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-crypto-exchange-users-claim-accounts-frozen-after-id-policy-update
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

I made KYC (uploaded 2 scans to Polo) and in a few minutes it was approved, i can trade and withdraw now.
kongk

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

poloniex is a kind of exchange that develops in the crypto world which also serves to exchange the coins that are in the project we are working on and also we can buy coins from poloniex.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Oh, I had experience with trading on poloniex, I used to use it in early spring last year, from that moment many things changed and I left this exchange.
But not a long time ago I logged in and I feel myself like in house with ghosts Grin Only bots are trading here, no more people.
They just loose the remaining couple of people by acting like this imo

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

I haven't visited this stock exchange for a long time. There are a lot of pretty good alternatives. I had problems with withdrawing money 3 times. Therefore, I refused to use this exchange. But somebody likes to trade there, maybe they get used to it.

But not a long time ago I logged in and I feel myself like in house with ghosts Grin Only bots are trading here, no more people.
They just loose the remaining couple of people by acting like this imo

From this point of view, I didn't think. Probably they are because of this introduce KYC. To get rid of bots.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

I made KYC (uploaded 2 scans to Polo) and in a few minutes it was approved, i can trade and withdraw now.
Same. I got it a year ago. Not difficult. And now I don't have any problem. As I know many telegram group advice to pass max KYC level on the any exchanges because who knows what will change in their policy?
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

I did KYC months ago and actually I can withdraw and deposit without any problems..... don't know if you didn't pass kYC if you can still withdraw or not...
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

O really, i had an account there with some coins but i was not active there, i just saw your post, so i have to verify my account too i will just check it now i hope it will not be deactivated yet, i think if there was such requirement they should have sent an official email to let the member's know about it, i did not receive any email from them stating the requirement.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

OMG I have some coins there, less than one hundred dollars, but it will be sad if I lose them Sad

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

The Poloniex exchange in December of last year obliged all users to pass verification. And it seems that today its deadline. Many users have frozen accounts. Some users complain incorrectly display the number of coins in the wallet. The service desk, of course, is silent.
Have you managed to withdraw money or something was given to the new owners of the exchange? Sad

https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-crypto-exchange-users-claim-accounts-frozen-after-id-policy-update
I already withdraw all my altcoin in Poloniex since they change their policy and transfer to Binance. Poloniex have a very slow customer service and the fee is so much high not to mention that you can only withdraw a few bitcoin and altcoin.

Weider

Activity: 247

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

What Poloniex did is absolutely disgusting. They sold out to Circle and Goldman Sachs and now playing for team of the dark side. Stay away! We cannot trust them anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: