Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty KYC  (Read 496 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

What about bounty program when the end we must KYC and we send many eth to get paid from bounty program..i look BETEX..for get token bounty program we must kyc and send eth to developer..how about it
sorry if you need to send eth for the payment . It will never be called bounty anymore you just bought thier token using your ETH . If the bounty asking for eth to be able to recieve the payment its looks like scam to me.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Even the biggest bounty teams have begun to want to. I think there is a big problem here because a large part of the projects are garbage and can not collect money. So when you do it you will give your credentials to others without any compensation

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

What about bounty program when the end we must KYC and we send many eth to get paid from bounty program..i look BETEX..for get token bounty program we must kyc and send eth to developer..how about it
KYC compliance for Bounty program it doesn't matter for me, but I don't understand why participants should send ETH to receive payment?
what is their reason for that? this rule is foreign to me and I think the team should have a good reason for that
It is not a bigdeal to me to have kyc in blunty programs although it is hustle to us bounty hunters but the particular ICO wants only to see that we the participants are capable to get our rewards. Maybe they want ti secure that there is no farmers in that particular ICO. Because as of now there are so many farmer in every campaign.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

For several months I have seen that several bounty campaigns require KYC before releasing tokens. I do not like to send my personal documents to anyone, but if this rule is written in the bounty campaign you have to respect it. The important thing is to inform all bounty hunters of this procedure at the beginning
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Doing KYC is not any problem for me, I think it needs to be encouraged to remove fake and multiple accounts people, but the one i did not support is sending eth to the developer, that is totally unacceptable and i am against such act

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I don't see a problem with KYC for bounty as it reduces (not eliminates) multiple bounty accounts and bounty bots. Ideally ico's should have this requirement at bounty stage and not bring it in at a later date but often conditions change through the ico. I've only come across one bounty where the kyc has required payment ($9) and i was initially dubious of this. (Dfinity) but after looking into it it was legit and the payout was more than worth the $9.
Best to go into the telegram chat and see whats going on and if it's legit before sending any money. I hope it doesn't become a thing to pay for kyc / bounty.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

For several months I have seen that several bounty campaigns require KYC before releasing tokens. I do not like to send my personal documents to anyone, but if this rule is written in the bounty campaign you have to respect it. The important thing is to inform all bounty hunters of this procedure at the beginning
i too don't like my documents floating around many places, our documents might be misused.. that's why i avoid kyc bounty programs. so far most campaign managers post if kyc is required or not to join bounty.

it's wrong for projects to ask eth from bounty participants to get their bounty, unless it was agreed at the beginning.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

According to me, KYC verification should not be done for bounty hunters. I think it should be necessary only for those who must buy tokens, also because there is no regulation in any country that provides for verification of the identity of bounty hunters. In any case it should be mandatory to specify it at the beginning of the bounty thread
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

So far, I have not participated in any bounty company in which it is necessary to pass KYC or send Ethereum to get my tokens for the bounty company. I've seen some companies where it's necessary to pass KYC, but to send Ethereum is more like scams.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

I am not comfortable to send my data to the developers, actually I don't see the purpose of submit kyc document for them, the purposes of the crypto is anonymous and the document is a very private thing and we need to submit to some unknown site, I honestly dont feel comfortable to send my document, so I always avoid any coin or bounty that need to submit kyc
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

KYC in bounty is not necessary because the primary purpose of this is to collect information of bounty members for use for other purposes. If a project requires KYC and send ETH to developers to receive the Token, it should not be involved because the scam capabilities of those projects are enormous. Therefore, only participate in projects that are highly valued by the community and reputable websites.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

There is no problem with KYC since its only natural that they want to know who their sending the money to. Also, KYC helped detect cheaters using multiple accounts. Those cheaters can really affect the whole distribution if they are not caught. About the Ethereum fee for you to get your reward, that shouldn't happen. This is the first time I have heard about that policy for bounties. I think its not fair for bounty participants to pay just to get what they have worked for. Unless its mentioned on the general conditions and rules of the bounty.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

An ICO project like BETEX, requesting KYC members and send ETH to developers is a weird thing. You should be careful before sending ETH as it may be a scam project. Consult with BETEX or experienced investors on this ICO project to verify information. Often, ICO projects only require members to do KYC.

Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

some ico indeed ask us to send kyc, this is very annoying because the notification is done after the program ends

but we must follow because to get paid from the program it is one of the conditions that must be met to get the token,

many ico are asking kyc because of this to avoid the occurrence of money laundering
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

I think this has become something normal now. But a situation where you are not informed before participation is what I dont like. But all the same its a nice idea.

Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

A theme that both sides of the issue, so the positive side is that it avoids abuse and scam of the participants generating a possible respect in the ICO community. Now on the negative side is something complex ask to send documents and yet there is no reliable parameter and this should be studied and thought by all.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

I like anonymous projects.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I do not recommend joining campaigns which ask for KYC whenever possible since this whole KYC  process goes against the very thing that the cryptocurrency market stands for which is anonymity. I discovered this market while searching for a way to conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous manner without any sort of outside interference. On top of this, avoid campaigns that ask for any sort of payment since they are most likely scams.
Then you might end up not being able to join any kind of ICO in the future. Most of the countries are starting to be completely strict about imposing rules and regulating ICOs. KYC is starting to be a mandatory thing for now. It is actually for the well being of the customers. Helps to make sure all the investments are legit and no fishy business is being taken place by money launderers.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Why do you need to send Ether to the developer to get your bounty reward? I think that is already a scam campaign. Do not send Ether and never ever disclose your personal details for KYC. They will just steal your identity.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

doing kyc is not a problem at the end of bounty campaign, as long as they discussed about it during the run of the project. but sending eth to the developer? I dont see any bounty campaigns that requires bounty participant to send any amount of eth. I think it is scam.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀