Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2698 times)
latchookart

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

I have some points of interest answering why I like cryptos.

When you buy something, you are voting with your wallet. When politicians tell you that you can't buy something, or force you to subsidize something you're being forced to vote against your will With cryptocurrencies you can buy stuff that shouldn't be illegal such as drugs (this is what made bitcoin rise in value initially)

You can keep your money when some power hungry politician suddenly decides to confiscate your gold and put you in a gas chamber

With protocols like PeerAssets you can invest in companies like with stocks, and just like cryptocurrencies they are decentralized and unregulated. You get to keep your stocks and earnings out of the reach of governments

Blockchains holds huge potential value in reducing paperwork in shipping industry and many other sectors where you have to prove that something was written in a contract at a specific point in time without using a compromisable 3rd party.

You don't risk the bank taking all of your money to cover losses from their bad investments so you wake up one morning and your bank account is empty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

Yes, I am very interested in here because everyone can make a lot of money. And I am very interested to study on the technology of Cryptocurrency. And in the end, I still to this day is here to get the money.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

This is a new technology that will eventually change the whole world. Crypto currency is the first step towards a truly honest society without deception

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

I am interested in crypto because of the technology that exists in cryptocurrency. be it from the sending process and transaction speed is in crypto. for investing in crypto does not cost a fortune and I myself can choose the coin that I want.
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

A small percentage of people are interested in the cryptocurrency itself, its development and future. In most cases, people want to make money on this and as much as possible, and also to derive maximum benefits from this. And while it works and it turns out, people will enjoy it.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

First of all, I was very curious with cryptocurrency. How can the digital currency can make a person rich easily? I didn't believe it so much until I found my own way on crypto. After learning and analyzing on crypto, now I realize why many people are interested in crypto. This is absolutely a big project with the very modern and high technology. Many technology ideas are offered here in order to catch the investors for investment. Crypto also lets me earn the money easily.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

Investment in encryption can earn a lot of money, and investment in encryption has a great convenience, the benefits of encryption than stocks and gold much higher.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

I love the new projects that come around. Many people have found so many unique ways to use the blockchain which can really improve the world around us.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

I use cryptocurrency as one of the ways to earn money for my apartment! But so far only lost money! I hope the market will recover and everything will be fine!
Midesiz

Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency to make mıney. Because cryptocurrency is a best investment I think. I believe in their future.

tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
Most of the people including myself nowadays are interested in cryptocurrency because of the money that can be gained through investment. I got interested on cryptocurrencies when a friend of mine told me that I could earn extra income. Being one of the first investor/adopter of future financial system will be advantageous once crypto currency is widely used for its purpose than for trading purposes.However there are also some that was interested because of the technology it could pass on to the future generations.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

I am very interested in the world of cryptocurrency because I have confidence that in the future everything will be all digital and the currency will also be digital in order to use the money more efficiently and more safely, not only that cryptocurrency can also make you become rich.

You are right, most of the governments are asking their people to use the currency in a digital way in order for safety reasons. Even cryptocurrency is another way in terms of technology which people use them safely without any problem, people who are investing in cryptos will soon become millionaires in future.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

the results can be given its own appeal into crypto for me to enter in this field and work in this field. for technology at first, maybe I don't really care. but to see it thus also has the influence of the course while studying the existing technologies can also produce a profit of crypto.

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I can get a money just following their rules. I can simply earn for entering a many bounties. It really helps me financially and I can buy what I want.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

For crypto-currencies, the future and one day everyone will accept only crypto-currencies for payment. It's very convenient and the government can no longer demand taxes from us because they can't know whose wallet it is

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
stasiulman

Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

My first priority is blockchain technology. I think this is definitely the technology of the future. What exactly is to the currency - here the question is controversial, will it have a future or not.
And anarchic thoughts about the lack of taxes - I do not believe in it. No state will give green light to such currency. Lack of a tax base will lead to the collapse of the economy and the public sector.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

because in the world of crypto, I can invest without fear of losing the coin invested, and even then if the selected coin has a good prospect
and also in crypto, there is also a sophisticated technology that is blockchain which is the most secure technology

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

I think all of us was interested in crypto because we can get money on here or maybe huge profit than bank, right?  In this world the main reason why the community do stronger or the company become better because of the money.

We are here because of money and why the forum was still there after a long period of time.  Some of other people get rich because of crypto, so we see that they get better life then we try to do what they do and were here at this forum hoping that we could get more better life.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

I'm interested in cryptocurrency because if it's awesome technology which has block chain in it and we can earn easily some crypto by doing few activity on it. I like most the trading part which gives good returns on our investment provided we need to wait until the cryptocurrency we selected reaches the desired market rate or price. People have different reason and these are my personal reasons for showing interest in cryptocurrency.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

I think the reason why i interested is i want to learn a new thing that i can make money at the same time. First time i heard about crypto, i decided to join, i participate in bounty campaign, invest my money, and i hope crypto will remain forever and makes us rich.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: