Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23137 times)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:58:03 AM

In making your decision as regards the exchange to use for trading, one of the most important factor to be considered is the security of the platform. With the incessant issues of hacks and scam, its wise to consider if the exchange has a robust security mechanism in place, if 2FA is made available to users, the level of Authentication needed to login to the platform and make withdrawals, etc.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:24:21 PM

In making your decision as regards the exchange to use for trading, one of the most important factor to be considered is the security of the platform. With the incessant issues of hacks and scam, its wise to consider if the exchange has a robust security mechanism in place, if 2FA is made available to users, the level of Authentication needed to login to the platform and make withdrawals, etc.
Yeah but there are some exchanges have complete feature like this as secured with 2fa but some of them are scam. So this is not only about security you should also know if the exchanges is licensed exchange and legit. Security is number one needed and 2nd is legitimacy of the exchange.
Since they already made this topic I'm sure the most mention here is Binance which is one of the best exchange for now and for non-KYC hotbit is the best option.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:12:20 PM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Indeed, transaction fees are our consideration when we trade. But the process of depositing and withdrawing quickly is also a consideration we always trade. And quick response when there is an error or delay in the process of entering the coin is also a consideration. Livecoin and Yobit are also very fast in the deposite process. Many other markets with fast deposite time. Please try.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:19:10 PM

The best exchanges for trading coins are top exchanges with high volume, for example binance is my favourite and there are good others as well like huobi, do not use p2pb2b just because its rated as top exchange, its not and it has only fake volume

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:49:42 PM

Binanc and Kucoin is my favorite..

The best exchanges for trading coins are top exchanges with high volume, for example binance is my favourite and there are good others as well like huobi, do not use p2pb2b just because its rated as top exchange, its not and it has only fake volume
P2PB2B is an exchange that I do not recommend.. I have 2 times problems with P2PB2B but it is never finished, IEO on there even like manipulation.

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:34:44 AM

Well im only trading in these 3 exchanges
Binance - fast , easy and cheap fee
Bittrex - same as binance and the last one is
Kucoin
yes thats right, Binance, Bittrex or Kucoin is a good exchange place for traders and I often trade on all three that's exchanges. maybe every exchange has its own advantages but my top choice is Binance because I'm very comfortable trading there.
I agree with you about the Binance exchange. This exchange has a simple and clear design, even for a beginner, good trading volumes, there are no problems with the withdrawal of funds, and most importantly, it is reliable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: