Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 05:23:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY]🔥🔥Developer Platform for Mass Adoption🔥🔥 | KryptoPal [KPX]  (Read 184 times)
Muramblend

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

KryptoPal
DEVELOPER TOOLKIT FOR THE DECENTRALIZED WEB

ABOUT KRYPTOPAL

KryptoPal is a developer platform and network that allows a greater portion of developers around the world to integrate applications, websites, and devices with blockchain functionalities, or create new ones from scratch.

It allows developers to use common programming languages and a suite of easy to use tools, smart contracts, and frameworks to reduce the complexity of building for the decentralized economy. This eliminates the significant barriers of needing blockchain expertise to create for the new era of decentralization.

Maintaining your own nodes can be complicated and expensive, too expensive and complicated for most people who want to create new blockchain projects. The KryptoPal platform provides hosted full nodes for those who want to build applications, devices, or websites on the blockchain without having to set up and manage full nodes themselves.

Cryptocurrency users have very few places that they can use their cryptocurrency, exchange digital assets, or interact with smart contracts. The KryptoPal platform allows providers and merchants to issue their own ERC20 loyalty tokens, accept cryptocurrency as payment, conduct atomic swaps, and join a network of providers so their users can interact with cryptocurrency, digital assets, digital identity, and/ or smart contracts with the providers or each other. This creates a true peer-to-peer network of people that can easily find and interact with each other, a network of sites and places they can spend cryptocurrency, and a network of devices that can use smart contracts and cryptocurrency, enabling the machine-to-machine economy.

Free, easy to use, and open to anyone, the KryptoPal platform allows developers around the world to create a truly decentralized world and enable mass adoption of decentralization through a seamless onboarding experience.

Bounty program

Total bounty pool of this campaign is $3,200,000 USD in token = 20,000,000 KPX (at the ICO price of $ 0.16 USD).

Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO.

Participate Now

Beta is already live and in testing! Request our Software Development Kit

Whitelist is LIVE: TGE will start Aug 2018

KryptoPal Platform Features

KryptoPal is the simple global solution for enabling the mass creation of the decentralized web. It makes it easy and cost efficient for providers to create decentralized web products and services, and provides the masses a seamless onboarding experience into cryptocurrency and decentralized web technologies, such as:

● Smart Contracts

● Cryptocurrency Payments, Micro-payments, Transfers, and Exchanges

● Digital Identity

● Digital Assets

● Decentralized Storage

Developers around the world can:

● Use common programming languages

● Integrate existing applications, websites, POS systems, and devices to the blockchain and with each other

● Shorten development cycles to quickly develop and test blockchain Proof-of-Concepts

● Connect to a global network of decentralized applications, websites, devices, and peers.

● Create and manage their own full nodes or use fully managed nodes on the KryptoPal network.

Simple

The platform was designed to provide the smoothest introduction to cryptocurrency possible. This means that an application provider can introduce cryptocurrency transactions to their existing application, website, or device without worrying about how a blockchain works or how to manage already existing blockchain accounts.

Secured

The KryptoPal platform is designed to enable end-users to securely store their private key in an accessible location on their device, not in a centralized location. This ensures the KryptoPal platform is in full alignment with removing central points of failure and allows end-users to control his or her own funds.

Open Source and Scalable

The specification for both the SDK and the APIs is defined in a single file. This specification is then run through a code generation library that parses the file and generates an API server stub, a data population script for population points, and 30+ programming languages for clients such as Android (Kotlin, Java, etc.), iOS (Swift, Objective C, etc.), PHP and JavaScript for the web, Python and Ruby for scripting implementations, C#, C++ and more for platforms, POS devices and more.

Application Developer / Provider Benefits

KryptoPal empowers worldwide application providers, their end-users, and consumers to enjoy many of the benefits of blockchain technology through our platform.

Increase Revenues

Generate additional revenue by receiving transaction fees on customer transactions.

Instant Global Access

Get access to a global network of potential customers looking for providers who accept cryptocurrency.

Faster and Cheaper Services

Leverage the micro-Raiden protocol for off-chain transactions for instant transactions at no cost.

Customizable Smart Contracts

Create and customize smart contracts with significant flexibility to change the terms, conditions, and fee structures.

Higher Customer Retention

Create your own ERC20 reward/ loyalty tokens redeemable with no gas costs.

KryptoPal ICO Details

About KryptoXToken

KryptoX (KPX):
- Internal currency for the KryptoPal platform and network.

The Rights to KryptoPal TGE contributors:
- Monetize applications via transactions fees or micro-payments
- Tradable
- Pay for premium features

Token Details

Token Standard: Ethereum, ER777

Token Symbol: KPX

Initial Price:
$0.16 = 1 KPX

Token Delivery will be within 1 week after closing token sale.

All unsold tokens will be burned.

Token Distribution

Total issued tokens (100%): 1,000,000,000 KPX
Token sale(50%): 500,000,000 KPX
Reserve for operations(15%): 150,000,000 KPX
Management and Advisers(20%): 200,000,000 KPX (locked for one year)
Advisors/Partners/Investors (10%): 100,000,000 KPX
Bounty (2%): 20,000,000 KPX
Bonus/ Incentives(3%): 30,000,000 KPX

KryptoPal Bounty Details

Allocation

•   Signature Bounty: 26%              •   Art/Graphics Campaign: 8%

•   Articles Bounty: 27%                 •   Twitter Bounty: 7%

•   YouTube Bounty: 10%                •  Telegram Bounty: 3%

•   Facebook Bounty: 4%                •   Medium Campaign: 3%

•   Reddit Campaign: 2%                •   Meetup Campaign: 10%

General Rules

•   All bounty participants must join our telegram and bounty group.
•   All token Allocation will take place after the ICO. Participants can view the spreadsheet anytime here.
•   For any questions regarding the bounty program, use the bounty group.
•   Signature, Twitter, and Facebook campaign stakes will be cut off every week after 23.59 on Saturday.
•   We have the right to remove participants found cheating.
•   We reserve the right to change, modify and remove campaign rules if it is necessary.

Core KryptoPal Team

Venkat Nallapati (CEO)

As a successful serial entrepreneur, Venkat has more than 20 years bringing clients such as American Express, American Airlines, CIGNA, Walmart, and many more, solutions incorporating emerging technology. Very passionate about technology, he has been an early adopter of using mobile, IoT, POS, and blockchain technologies for creating cutting edge products.LinkedIn

Jaycen Horton (CTO)

Involved with Bitcoin since 2010, building decentralized apps since 2016, and winner of several blockchain related hackathons (including most recently at ConsenSys). His background includes cyber-security work for Wells Fargo, Software Development at Dell, and Co-Founder and Principal Blockchain Architect of Nori. LinkedIn

Jorge Sanchez (Chief Marketing Officer)

Data and technology-driven marketer involved with equity crowdfunding and blockchain since 2015. Jorge has delivered go-to-market and growth strategies based on analytical rigor that provide exceptional experiences at scale and internationally. Passionate about a decentralized web and Internet of Value, Jorge draws influence from the fields of complexity science, art, psychology, history, and economics. LinkedIn

Jane Kanter (Chief Regulatory Officer)

Regulatory expert with more than 35 years of experience counseling businesses about legal, regulatory and compliance matters. Jane has Served as Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel of ARK Investment Management LLC, a registered investment adviser located in New York City with deep expertise in emerging technology, including blockchain. LinkedIn

Christophe Bosquillon (Chief Economist)

Christophe has 30+ years of international experience directing agro-materials trading & shipping supply chains worldwide, providing Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) decision support & strategic risk assessment to various industries & governments. Since 2015, Chris has focused on blockchain, Internet-of-money-and-value, open financial systems, business process transformation, and digital inclusion.

https://KryptoPal.io   /   The Platform for Mass Adoption
████████ [   J O I N   W H I T E L I S T   ] ████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocketcoiner

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Italian translation reserved if needed.
cryptune

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck on your ICO
tyo dreamer

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

great project and have good planning. I think this project is good and profitable in the future. I hope for progress will be as planned and get a lot of funds from investors.
Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck on your ICO

Thanks, we are very passionate about the project. We already have a solution ready to go live soon, which will let us see more people joining the space soon.

mcoulatta

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Wow! how much progress has been made on development?
Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

We have a beta that has already been tested by everyone from university students to experienced programmers. We will begin launching the platform in the summer right after the TGE

Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

Thanks to everyone showing interest in the project. Please ask any questions or provide any feedback you have.

kaido19

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

whether the project is for developers only and facilitates the workings of developers, if so, this project will always be in demand by reliable developers
I like this

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

whether the project is for developers only and facilitates the workings of developers, if so, this project will always be in demand by reliable developers
I like this

Absolutely. There is a development environment, tools, APIs and frameworks that developers can use to make developing in this space simpler and cheaper. For instance, a programmer can use Java to embed smart contracts on a POS sytem without needing to learn Solidity or spend money on hosting nodes.

mcoulatta

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Thanks for the info, I requested the SDK on the site. Good luck with the project!
landslide

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

Where can I find information on team information? It is the most important hard-working team on a project.

██                                                     
██████                                                     
██████████                ████              ████           
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████     
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████     
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████           
  ████                                                     
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Hello Landslide. A very hard working team indeed, software development has had many accomplishments and unlike many projects with just a whitepaper and marketing, we will deliver a product very soon after the ICO so that tokens have real utility for holders.

I have updated post with team information.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Colleagues. And in what language was your application created? Is it a special macro language on which to make websites? I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that such applications are already enough.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frcat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

KryptoPal is a developer platform and network that allows a greater portion of developers around the world to integrate applications, websites, and devices with blockchain functionalities, or create new ones from scratch.

It would be usefull for applications (although some projects have similar platform like LoomNetwork, but how blockchain technology can help in web development? Can you explaine?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

Colleagues. And in what language was your application created? Is it a special macro language on which to make websites? I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that such applications are already enough.

The platform was built in Java.

ready for the mainnet in two months, not two years. We will support 30+ languages, provide hosted nodes which reduce and a connective fabric to combine all of the applications, websites, and devices if people want to.

Also, it is not just for websites, but also IoT Devices, applications and even point of sale systems.

Most projects that have attempted this do not offer hosted nodes or provide a connective fabric. If you are a developer entering the space and you want to create applications, it is too expensive and complex if you need to maintain and pay for hosting a full node in order to create proof of concepts or integrate websites to use smart contracts. Providing these nodes for developers means we open an entire new market that would otherwise not participate due to cost and complexity.

Let me know if this addresses your questions,

nevashno

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

how much progress has been made on development?

█≣≣≣ https://pavocoin.com ≣≣≣█
• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
dzkrb1966

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

This information adjusts to a serious way. "KryptoPal is a developer platform and network that allows most of the developers around the world to integrate applications, websites and devices with the functionality of blockchain or create new ones from scratch." The name is very similar to the famous PayPal platform, the founder of which is the famous Yvon Mask.

Aum Ram

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

In this topic, very little activity. This is very strange, because the platform actually deserves more attention from the community. The platform needs more advertising. I hope that a large number of developers and investors will hear about this platform at the beginning of ICO.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!   

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Muramblend

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

how much progress has been made on development?

The platform has been built and tested since August 2017 and we plan to launch version one on the mainnet Following the TGE which will end in Sept. 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.