Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ongoing ICO this week ?  (Read 489 times)
ICO LOVER AND HUNTER (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Any ongoing ICO which is good to invest this week which has a good viability regarding its project with high market demand ....
 PLEASE HELP!!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Sasha

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Multiversum (MTV) looks promising in the fact that they have a good technology, some interesting figures in their team, a bunch of partnerships and articles on few, non-crypto (therefore, probably, non-buyable) companies and newschannels.

Ternio is also really interesting. Partnerships with huge companies, could get big. Or could not.

That's what I invested in, of course I'm not a financial advisor, blah blah blah. You know how it goes. Personal advice, though: do your research, look up stuff in Telegram groups and not from people such as influencers (I won't give any name but S.Man and I.B. I sure wouldn't follow even with a shotgun pointed at my temple).

Good luck!

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Check at www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, easy to compare different projects.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

What do you think about this project? https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/miner-edge
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Zdrastvujte. The best ICO is that it has its own website, there are no shortcomings such as all sorts of mistakes. For example, as now subscribed to one ICO, and it is the second week it can not give the code from the signature and everything feeds breakfast saying the document is not ready. That's how you can look at it. Tell me please.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

You deserve to try Romad ICO because the product already exists so it's not just a concept. Romad is a new generation anti-virus
Or you can try TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT
Crypto Sasha

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

Check at www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, easy to compare different projects.

ICO Listing websites are not trustworthy. They work this way: you pay, you get listed and get graded. You stop paying, your grade decreases. Total bullshit.

What do you think about this project? https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/miner-edge

Same as MinerOne. Nothing new.
Mining was a good idea 10 years ago, today is mad. Either you are a hardware manufacturer, or you'll loose your money, sooner or later., since the hardware you get is 2nd grade. And mining Bitcoin is tooootal nuts. Employ your funds elsewhere. It's like looking for gold in California. A nice waste of time.

Zdrastvujte. The best ICO is that it has its own website, there are no shortcomings such as all sorts of mistakes. For example, as now subscribed to one ICO, and it is the second week it can not give the code from the signature and everything feeds breakfast saying the document is not ready. That's how you can look at it. Tell me please.

Wait, tell you what? Кaк пo pyccки?

You deserve to try Romad ICO because the product already exists so it's not just a concept. Romad is a new generation anti-virus
Or you can try TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT

You're a member of the team, why would I even trust you? no offence, it's just that you're not objective in your judgement.

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

How about Chozun途赞 is the world's first travel destination experience, services & lifestyle ecosystem powered by a cryptocurrency
backed by blockchain & smart-contract technology. It has a great team and excellent roadmap. One of its finest.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

The best project at the moment is Sparkster - a great strong team, support of experts in the field of ICO. I have already tried to use the product and was able to create a smart contract with this project! Now you don't need to be a programmer to do it! Sparkster opens the scope of the Blockchain for people!
Crypto Sasha

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

How about Chozun途赞 is the world's first travel destination experience, services & lifestyle ecosystem powered by a cryptocurrency
backed by blockchain & smart-contract technology. It has a great team and excellent roadmap. One of its finest.

Just for the fact that you quoted the same exact words of their whitepaper means that you probably didn't even understand what they are. Either that or you're one of their marketing boys.

The best project at the moment is Sparkster - a great strong team, support of experts in the field of ICO. I have already tried to use the product and was able to create a smart contract with this project! Now you don't need to be a programmer to do it! Sparkster opens the scope of the Blockchain for people!

"support of experts in the field of ICO" such as..? Ian Balina?  Roll Eyes
I might be wrong, but, as the guy above, you do sound as one of their marketing errand boys. Too many exclamation marks, too much boasting unsupported by facts. Show me your smart contract and I may even begin to think you're not bullshitting.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

There are a few very good ICOs. But Qurrex is my favorite. I carry the signature and its token sale ongoing this week. I think it promises to come. Absolutely. Traceto and Asura are my other favorites.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

to me i believe that Flycare is the best because am wearing the signature.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

I suggest you follow Fantom, the project is currently being registered on a whitelist.
This project is very popular, so many people participate in it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

Dakuce ICO is the best ICO to invest this week

Dakuce is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange that is dedicatedly involved in creating and implementing solutions for higher importance to the global cryptocurrency market with absolute priority. It is claiming to be the most powerful and secured cryptocurrency exchange which has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second! If you are expecting good returns with discounted trading fees on real market rates then DAKUCE is highly recommended.

The ICO is now started and will end on July 12th, 2018.

For more information: https://dakuce.com/
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

Sonder is the best omg
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

ICO Listing websites are not trustworthy. They work this way: you pay, you get listed and get graded. You stop paying, your grade decreases. Total bullshit.

I do not think that all listings are paid, besides it is way to filter out some projects with better potential, as it is very difficult to go through all ongoing projects especially in the situation when there so many of them.  Of course while investment we should not rely only on the rates.
Crypto Sasha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

I do not think that all listings are paid, besides it is way to filter out some projects with better potential, as it is very difficult to go through all ongoing projects especially in the situation when there so many of them.  Of course while investment we should not rely only on the rates.

Well, I contacted all of them and yes, all of them cost. The only unpaid ICO listing ones are the one done by privates or pools, about which I don't have any data, but all the ICO listing websites work upon payment. I agree it is hard to go through all of them, but filtering out projects should be done somehow differently.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

The best ICO ongoing is Dakuce. Dakuce is the cryptocurrency exchange platform which is based up blockchain technology which makes trading totally safe and secure. They also provide fiat trading.

The  details about their ICO program is here https://dakuce.com/#

You can also visit their website : https://dakuce.com/
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

It's Ubex.
They reached the soft cap in a single day and are already to half of their hard cap with 2 whole months remaining.
It'll most probably reach the hard cap even before the said date. They are providing a 14% bonus at current time.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Illia_Avdeichik

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

Check the Cryptics ICO.I do love it.
Very  promising project.
 https://cryptics.tech/
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

DICE money, TrustedCars Flex is good i think. See my signature for detail. Already listed on investing.com, have a good team, good project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

I think if you want to participate in ICO at present, it is better to buy tokens directly from the exchange.
Since many of these tokens have fallen below the issue price, they have to be bought.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Actually there are lots of ICO in the market right now choosing one is the hardest part. It depends on your perspective, for me one ICO have caught my attention and that's menlo.one because they are trying to solve the problem we have right now, that is investing on fake ICOs.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

try jinbi ICO token sale start today. they even have bounty campaign and it is manage by sylon. if you are interested there is a link in my signature to jinbi site.
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

Recently a Crypto Exchange named Dakuce went live with its ICO.

Dakuce

Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top-notch exchange which is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

This platform has an unbelievable capability to transactions faster. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce. The platform operates on real market rates and is absolutely non-manipulative. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time and to deliver a seamless experience.

The ICO began on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th of July 2018!

You can also check out their website for more information: https://dakuce.com/
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

I myself rarely make an investment because given the capital that does not exist, if for a good ico now it's a lot of just I do not dare to recommend it.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

MFChain is a wonderful ICO, You should try it out. It has a 4.3 rating from ICO Bench. Just try to imagine , the softcap was achieve while in PRE-ICO stage? Not being biased, but personally I joined the pre-ico stage.

Any ongoing ICO which is good to invest this week which has a good viability regarding its project with high market demand ....
 PLEASE HELP!!!

Zorane

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

I think Sonder is the best at the moment
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

ICO DAV network is ongoing this week is #1 because DAV is a framework of open-source software, open-source hardware, and a free decentralized marketplace where anyone can buy and sell autonomous transportation services using the DAV token. Already raised $28M and $10M rest to reach Hard cap.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

Hello. Here is a short list of promising projects: Alchemint, OneLedger, Airbloc, Alchemint, Metronom, Carry Protocol.   Actual ICO projects can be found here: icoanalytics.net  icobench.com icodrops.com

coinSpecter32

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Actually there are lots of ICO in the market right now choosing one is the hardest part. It depends on your perspective, for me one ICO have caught my attention and that's menlo.one because they are trying to solve the problem we have right now, that is investing on fake ICOs.

LOL. So I'm not the only one following menlo, well this is a good sign for me. LOL

To add to that, their decentralized communication system will clear the worries of new investors in ICO projects, the so called "townhall" will create a community of experts and professionals to give an honest review on each new and upcoming ICO's
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Dakuce is the ongoing ICO which is live now. The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders.
On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.

For more details you visit https://dakuce.com/

https://medium.com/dakucecom/dakuce-com-cryptocurrency-exchange-starts-from-july-4th-2018-f1875c7eb82c
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Definitely VLUX. They got an 8.3 rating in ICO channels and they will be launching their main sale next month. VLUX is a peer-to-peer energy trading ICO based in London. You can find more info here https://vlux.io/
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

If you want to find a good Ico I suggest to go on coin magnet, there you can find a good project for your personal choice. This one is good because it is supported by amazix.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

there is an ICO which began on june 12th 2018! The project is called DAKUCE. Dakuce is a robust and secure Crypto Exchange. Top-tier blockchain enthusiasts developed it. Dakuce is designed on the advanced distributed platform that has the ability to process transactions faster. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. The platform works on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation.

Dakuce assures that it is profitable for its users and investors. It is transparency to the market data and charges along with prediction study. Furthermore, it enables detailed knowledge in the field of digital currency investment resources and gives updated news and information about cryptocurrency, which provides users and investors with clarity on how to manage and collect cryptocurrency assets.

Like I said, The ICO has already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more: http://dakuce.com/
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

If you're trying to find the project to invest in, by asking on the forum about it, be ready to get an untrustworthy advice, and eventually lose your money. You need to make your own deep research.

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

WOM Token is my recent find. You might want to join their Airdrop Campaign, too.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true&utm_campaign=Airdrop&utm_medium=BTT&utm_source=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4417109.new#new
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

Just look! Thanks to Safinus project, our world is changing for the better! High-tech ideas, quick and reliable solutions to problems, improving people's quality of life. I think that such projects need to be supported! I recommend! https://www.safinus.com/
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

If you're trying to find the project to invest in, by asking on the forum about it, be ready to get an untrustworthy advice, and eventually lose your money. You need to make your own deep research.
I really agree with you, if we ask about a good ICO project in this forum for us to invest, indeed we have to be prepared for the risks, indeed everyone will tell, but even then the project will not necessarily be successful, and indeed we should do our own research.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

I tried signing up, but WOM token already finished their airdrop.
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

BX.BET a potential project with a strong team. Be an investor with this project. This will definitely be a breakthrough project in 2018 to join and experience the same new scientific platform with the same project. http://www.bx.bet
USDOLLAR

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

My recommendation for Best continuous ICO this week is Daox, on the grounds that Daox is the cryptographic money trade stage which is based up blockchain innovation which makes exchanging absolutely protected and secure. A Daox has a better potential.he is dedicatedly associated with making and actualizing answers for higher significance to the worldwide digital currency market. The most ground-breaking and anchored digital money trade which has the ability to prepare a large number of exchanges every second.
Luxury331

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

Well I know there are a lot of initial coin offering icos going on at the moment and it's difficult to select which is good but I must say from my point of view the best ongoing initial coin offering icos this week would be mobu this is an amazing project that everyone has to check out
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

Why was there such a rush? Did you really want to invest money quickly? I think that ICO projects should be chosen wisely and spend a lot of time selecting

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Eloncity follow up on these beautiful projects with high scores and receive the attention of a large number of investors. Eloncity is full of elements of a strong project. This is our choice! details at https://eloncity.io/
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

You can check Ecomi Ico. Where they are developed the secure hard wallet. And the development is done for that secure wallet. They have very good team. And from 2 weeks they also accept fiat for buying tokens....
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

I think you should look into ICOS campaigns such as the very good ICO MOBU campaign and the potential you can register and buy MOBU right now because it is very cheap. I think the future MOBU will be very good and grow. https://mobu.io/

Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

I like the crypto project - Agora (Blockchain Service) Blockchain-based digital voting solution for governments and organizations. Agora is working over Ethereum for the logic and IPFS for the content. It works without requiring the user to install something on its computer. It relies on trusted technologies. The marketplace will be available directly at https://theagora.io once ready and will use public nodes.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

I don't have this one at all. I have given up to take part there, scams are very usual there and the possibilty to be scammed is not happy for me at all.
Zenon_v_Kition

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!

check the coinlisting website's like icobench.com, etc...
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Eloncity The idea of the project is excellent and the team is very professional! I think the project will be implemented in the crypto world. Do not miss the opportunity to be here especially now just the beginning of a great journey! details at https://eloncity.io/
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

There is not even one ICO for me. I can't understand why ICOs are everywhere on this forum now, it is so annoying and I want to give up all my ICOs thanks to this.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Unfortunately, I also do not see crypto projects in which I would like to invest. The only one I'm waiting for CertiK (Verification) Formal Verification Platform for Smart Contracts and Blockchain Ecosystems.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: