Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: finding an ICO to invest on? (june2018)  (Read 87 times)
lavishlife (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

PHOTOCHAIN
Rewriting the rules for monetizing your images

What is PhotoChain?
[/b]
Photochain is a true blockchain based business model that, for the first time, enables any contributor to have full control over licensing and trading of their digital images. Photochain taps into new markets by redefining who the content creators are and empowers them to monetize their work in a fair and efficient way.

Photochain’s Mission

Photochain has clear advantages for contributors and customers. Contributors at Photochain benefit from an extremely low fee - only 5% of the selling price. Keeping 95% of the final sale price allows contributors to offer their work cheaper.  Consequently the market becomes more affordable for customers. This type of fair market not only benefits the users, but should benefit the photography industry as a whole, as the possibility of increased income incentivizes contributors to perform better.

These profound market changes are only made possible by using blockchain technology, Smart Contracts, machine learning and Photochain’s own user community. Most of the processes become automated and decentralized, significantly reducing costs of platform governance. It’s unavoidable that more and more stock photography contributors and customers will prefer to use Photochain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

This project is great, I am very happy with this project, and I also believe with this project, if this project will grow big and big success.
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
Cryptober13

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

I came across the ICO of blockgrain.io
I would suggest to have a look at that. The reason is that they already have a working product and are leveraging blockchain to reach to the next stage.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

In the market of crypto currency, we are experiencing the presence of different types of new coins. All the coins need to go through the ICO process as it is a must. Now there are several coins with this ICO process so there are many alternatives for the investors to invest. This coin is appearing good but we cannot predict anything now.
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

this project is nice but you can have look on usechain ico "The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain" . they have very strong team, very innovative idea. they are listed on ico drop i think its going to be very big project for june
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

Thank you for the interesting and informative article. It is very good to know about photochain. I will it will help the future investors. I hope that in future it will be more developed.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

If you are a fan of traditional and real estate asset investments then i will suggest you to have a look at global reit that is a blockchain version of traditional reit, the investors and token holders receive the profits and rental income, so if you have decent investment you can expect some above average returns than traditional real estate or property with global reit because they invest in high demand commercial properties at premium locations.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: