Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197914 times)
Overspeed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:31:00 PM

Thanks for your trusth, this week you will see a change in the market as the planned implementation takes place, feel free to pm me anytime Smiley

About the Wallets, i have a screenshot of what they might look on this update, i will post the pics in phew more hrs when i get to the office.

Remember there is not too many coin, i myself has already buy a good chunk and its on cold storage so the ammount of coins available out there is really less than the total minted, more Holders and coins scarcity starts kicking in as well Wink

Union is key, if we are working together we need no fear, and remember.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Best Regards.

I'd like to promote Saturn to a group of miners i'm involved with, most of whom have never heard of Saturn or only did when it hit Cryptsy. One question I keep getting is "What makes Saturn more secure than other coins?" This is something I couldn't answer. Is it the integrity of the wallet? The network? Something else? We'd like to know more about this claim. please and thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:35:47 PM

Thanks for your trusth, this week you will see a change in the market as the planned implementation takes place, feel free to pm me anytime Smiley

About the Wallets, i have a screenshot of what they might look on this update, i will post the pics in phew more hrs when i get to the office.

Remember there is not too many coin, i myself has already buy a good chunk and its on cold storage so the ammount of coins available out there is really less than the total minted, more Holders and coins scarcity starts kicking in as well Wink

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Best Regards.

I'd like to promote Saturn to a group of miners i'm involved with, most of whom have never heard of Saturn or only did when it hit Cryptsy. One question I keep getting is "What makes Saturn more secure than other coins?" This is something I couldn't answer. Is it the integrity of the wallet? The network? Something else? We'd like to know more about this claim. please and thank you.
Just shared this with a Saturnian that pm'd me, thought i should share it with the community.

About the coin itself:

1.- Transaction Speeds. most of the coins dealed out there requires at least 4 confirmations, Saturn requires only 2, this by itself has more potential for real applications than slower coins (wich will be worked after the Ad campaign is taking place)

2.- Security and integrity on wallets.  most of the coins out there have issues with their wallets, by loosing coins, not being able to synch, and getting wallet corruption, or non planned forks.
Saturn does not have this issue, the wallets have no errors, the addresses get verified before sending to a non Saturn address, and no error has been reported.

3.- Security on the Network.  Saturnchain and the financial explorer (2 exclusive explorers) works exclusively on an independent server + 3 generic working explorers as backup, having all the network bandwith at its disposal, datacenter relays all over the world so access times should be equal in most of the world regions, This ones are protected by the CloudFlare network as well, Explorers are branded wich gives the security of constant prescence and involvement and aims to develop,they have no errors, and we have an average of 50-70 Network connections constantly making our network more Robust and trustworthy.

About the plann: we havnt tried to hype the coin as we want to have all the base structure ready for when it does, so after the hype it can remains in new higher highs as we really do have the full infrastructure setup and we can dedicate to the promotion fase.

All base resources are almost ready, basically we need the op redesign and create some newby guides for the new people just learning about cryptos, as soon as we have this ready, we can design the banners to start with Ads campaign.

Ads Campaign: we are paying an ads campaign over XXXXX (undisclosed in general chat).
Ads Campaign 2: we are paying an ads campaign over XXXXXX (undisclosed in general chat) to the cryptographic world.

as soon as this campaigns take in place, we will be releasing and submiting articles info about this coin to blogs and News / Technology sites.

And with all this taken place, we plan on having direct contact to focus on vendors to offer and help them implement Saturncoin Acceptance in their sites.

All extra community feedback and work is a plus.

I'll gladly inform you more in the way, hope it helped to clear out phew doubts you and the community might had Smiley

Best Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

Best Regards.

Just shared this with a Saturnian that pm'd me, thought i should share it with the community.

About the coin itself:

1.- Transaction Speeds. most of the coins dealed out there requires at least 4 confirmations, Saturn requires only 2, this by itself has more potential for real applications than slower coins (wich will be worked after the Ad campaign is taking place)

2.- Security and integrity on wallets.  most of the coins out there have issues with their wallets, by loosing coins, not being able to synch, and getting wallet corruption, or non planned forks.
Saturn does not have this issue, the wallets have no errors, the addresses get verified before sending to a non Saturn address, and no error has been reported.

3.- Security on the Network.  Saturnchain and the financial explorer (2 exclusive explorers) works exclusively on an independent server + 3 generic working explorers as backup, having all the network bandwith at its disposal, datacenter relays all over the world so access times should be equal in most of the world regions, This ones are protected by the CloudFlare network as well, Explorers are branded wich gives the security of constant prescence and involvement and aims to develop,they have no errors, and we have an average of 50-70 Network connections constantly making our network more Robust and trustworthy.

About the plann: we havnt tried to hype the coin as we want to have all the base structure ready for when it does, so after the hype it can remains in new higher highs as we really do have the full infrastructure setup and we can dedicate to the promotion fase.

All base resources are almost ready, basically we need the op redesign and create some newby guides for the new people just learning about cryptos, as soon as we have this ready, we can design the banners to start with Ads campaign.

Ads Campaign: we are paying an ads campaign over XXXXX (undisclosed in general chat).
Ads Campaign 2: we are paying an ads campaign over XXXXXX (undisclosed in general chat) to the cryptographic world.

as soon as this campaigns take in place, we will be releasing and submiting articles info about this coin to blogs and News / Technology sites.

And with all this taken place, we plan on having direct contact to focus on vendors to offer and help them implement Saturncoin Acceptance in their sites.

All extra community feedback and work is a plus.

I'll gladly inform you more in the way, hope it helped to clear out phew doubts you and the community might had Smiley

Best Regards.

I believe that addition of other technical features would make this coin much more attractive - something no other coin has and adds greatly to security and stability of this coin.

Also, as I mentioned before, consider promoting this coin for scientific and space-based projects, especially those connected to NASA and other space agencies. In effect, promote and reach out to necessary parties to include this coin as THE CRYPTO that is representative of such interests. Beginning with NGO organizations, private support and advocacy groups, etc.

Above all, ensure that dedicated miners are supporting this coin and agree to hold as well as trade so that majority of people are in agreement about not dumping as soon as they mine. As in, form a dedicated group that controls a majority stake in hashing rates and agree to hold their coins, or at least a good portion of it.

I agree with your efforts and dedication to this coin; the cryptsy adoption naturally undervalues the price for a week or two - that's a given. However, the fact that this is holding up as well as it is - that's proof that people value this coin and trust the dev to do more than hyping for a pump and dump.

I bought in at 5-6, and am still holding because there's far more value to this coin than single digit satoshi Smiley

I sent you a PM with additional suggestions.

Thanks again.
WorldCoinIndex

Activity: 229
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

Got u guys listed!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384546.0

BTC:1JVzATpuSvyz889mquf6Y7atUnAYFFUGyg LTC:La7fvvNNN7tBAhD91Emu8Xo77uXE5wUYha
http://worldcoinindex.com/coinrequest
Crypto currency price index
moonpool

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:32:15 PM

saturn.miningwith.us

0% Fee for life.
Finding blocks at a steady rate.. Come mine with us today!

moonpool

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:35:24 PM

The random rewards go a long way to helping it be manipulation proof with mining too.
The random reward actually allows it to be manipulated even more than if the rewards were static, they target the big blocks and don't mine the small ones.
It's the reason Dogecoin just updated and removed random rewards:
https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases/tag/1.6

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:14:59 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 10:25:09 PM by Bitcoines

The random rewards go a long way to helping it be manipulation proof with mining too.
The random reward actually allows it to be manipulated even more than if the rewards were static, they target the big blocks and don't mine the small ones.
It's the reason Dogecoin just updated and removed random rewards:
https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases/tag/1.6

Hi, first of all please remember Saturncoin Code is not based on doge coin, who has had issues with their wallets and networks since the begining, their block chain is stressed to a point where it could fall apart at any given time, and theyve had to even change the coins quantities to avoid breaking the code.

Saturncoin is on another lvl, it just doesnt have those kind of messy issues.

Saturn Code and pools have not experienced the issue of "cherry picking" like doge code pools have experienced so far,
Have you had that issue on your pool ? please report any related issue to give feedback info to devs.
Saturncoin network and block rewards dont denote or show any related cherry picking issues.

By 30,000 block halving rewards you short the creation of the coin faster and the random reward average drops significantly making even the issue of cherry picking fail at this levels.

in just 18,000 blocks more theres the next halving, making the block reward just give between 1 and 62,500 coins per block with an average of just 31,250 coins per block and this is just the second halving ^^  next halv after 30,000 more blocks gives just an average 15,625 coins per block.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:35:58 PM

Prototypes of possible next wallet update Shocked !   /leaked  

heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Prototypes of possible next wallet update Shocked !   /leaked 

Very nice Smiley
Can't wait to test this new wallet.

If you want help for something tell me, I'm a web developper

- Say my name.
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

This is great ! Apretiated!!

Fermin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:53:50 PM

+1
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:55:03 AM

Redesigned OP:  http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=26.0

coinyear

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:04:32 AM

looks great.watching.
Overspeed

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:44:27 AM

Better change that "Released @ February the 1th 2014 at 21:00 GMT" quote LOL

Edit: Actually that whole first paragraph doesn't read right, especially the Doge part.

Edit 2: Come on now, all four of the starting paragraphs have grammatical issues. Not trying to be mean but please proof your work! Nobody is going to read that 'as is' and take Saturn seriously.

Edit 3: I see your making updates, it's looking better. Keep at it.
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:47:36 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 04:03:07 AM by Bitcoines

Removed the release date.

Edit: changed it, like it more or what would you suggest

I guess is one of the issues of not being a native english speaker, working on it.

Edit 2: made some changes, please let me know your feedback again Smiley

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

Hey everyone =)
 Sorry, I don't speak English, I use a translator.
I believe in the future of Saturn coin. Now I have 100 000 000 coins, but I will buy as much again. Just tell me and I invite whales to help you. I like the team Saturn coin, you will have great success! If you wish, tomorrow we will supply high walls on 3-4 Satoshi, we will kill all the bears Cool

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:16:38 AM

Very nice to see the progress we're making with SaturnCoin... And remember to support my YouTube video guys... The more views, the more people we can get to join in and see how great this Coin is... And don't forget to hit the "Like" button... I'm also planning to make another video soon, let's take Saturn to the top!!! Cheers!!!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWZfLSZ7mw

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Overspeed

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:22:32 AM

I guess is one of the issues of not being a native english speaker, working on it.

Please continue making edits as needed today. Tomorrow morning I'll review completely and send you a revised draft. Cheers.
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:24:44 AM

Please continue making edits as needed today. Tomorrow morning I'll review completely and send you a revised draft. Cheers.

Gotcha

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:26:47 AM

Very nice to see the progress we're making with SaturnCoin... And remember to support my YouTube video guys... The more views, the more people we can get to join in and see how great this Coin is... And don't forget to hit the "Like" button... I'm also planning to make another video soon, let's take Saturn to the top!!! Cheers!!!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWZfLSZ7mw

already liked, and please try to make the next one about explaining normal people how or what is saturncoin, a video like the one that explains bitcoin would definetly rock, but is up to you what you will bring to the ship Cheesy   so thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: