Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018  (Read 417 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

On a serious note the best ICO to invest is TRAXIA because the project is very unique check it out here= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019695.0
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

If I were you men, you better invest either bitcoin or ethereum, to avoid any dangerous things to happen on your capital, because mostly people investing in ICO are experiencing difficulties when it comes to scammers, unlike ethereum and bitcoin the only thing that risky to you are the price movement, and if you have a good timing on investing bitcoin and ethereum, I am sure that you have a good future income. But if you really want to invest in ICO just remember that when you make a transactions just go for decentralized system to avoid scammers and not for centralized that quickly done of transactions but risky and a lots of scammers.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

currently on the crypto market there are a lot of good ICO projects, i suggest you learn about https://cardstack.com, i think it's very good for your investment and i know that they will soon have potential Become the next top altcoins in the near future.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Effect.ai (https://www.effect.ai/) is very promising and ambitios for me. They are going to create a platform that aggregates services for the AI market. If they succeed that can significantly push the AI technology forward and make it much more accessible.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

I think  the best way to determine the best ICO for 2018 is by doing your own research and observation on different ICO's capability to generate profit. Many will try to seduce you to invest into their ICO for the their own benefit. But if you look deeper into things and weigh every chance to deliver profit you should do some researches by yourself!!!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

which ICO in your opinion will be a good investment to kick off the year with?

Prices are growing quickly and I have not enough time to watch anything else besides graphs with my coins. No time for airdrops at all. On my mind it is better to invest now in known cryptocurrencies.
martakaszkacha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:43:27 AM by martakaszkacha

Hedera Hashgraph, Origin protocol, Photochain, Kairos are good choices for this year
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:24:25 AM

If you have to choose from the many ICO, I have more focus to see it here https://topicolist.com/ Some are worthy of attention and will probably achieve success like Arcona. The choice for investment in ICO depends on your confidence in the project.
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

I think best ICO to invest is SHIVOM.
More than 42000 ETH raised. Crowdsale will end 16 May or early
Hard Cap 75000 ETH
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

I invested in NagriCoin, producer of organic fertilizers.
And would like to recommend it to you.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

There are some really good ICO for which I am looking forward, I am waiting for TEND, Bitguild and MTC listing on exchanges, for me they are really good projects.

Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

In my opinion Iagon,Bitguild, Inrating & Traxion is best ICO to invest in 2018. Because there flatform are great. I think these project will successful.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

I think that the best ico of this year could be ico EOT. Odan of the reasons is the availability of its own personal, newest decentralized gaming platform where there will be not only players but also game developers. Also on the platform will be available different blockchain platforms such as Etherium, EOS and others. That is, we'll see on one platform a whole complex for creating, selling, promoting and playing games using different blockchain platforms and even your own exchange where you can exchange the crypto currency. And just the same ico EOT offers excellent conditions for participation. Do not miss the great opportunity to become a member of ico EOT right now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: