Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone! Please welcome me :) (NEWBIE, INTRODUCTION)  (Read 138 times)
Hive_Mind (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 07:28:51 PM by Hive_Mind

Hi everyone! My name is Hive and I am glad to finally be joining this forum! I have been following bitcoin for years now and have a low stake in several altcoins as I do not have much fiat to work with. I am, however, the proud owner of a low-grade mining rig aka my gaming pc Smiley I will be upgrading it soon with my altcoin profits and am very excited for that! I have already posted and had recommendations on what to upgrade thanks to you folks!

I live in the southeast USA, anyone else?

I am most interested in ETH and EOS, I, fortunately, was able to get my hand on 1 EOS token before snapshot (rookie numbers I know). I am excited to be joining this forum and learning from you experts Smiley
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 08:43:44 PM by InvoKing

Hello,
As a starter pack, I recommend reading the sticky topics on meta and on each section you are willing to post on it.
There a dedicated place for altcoins and bounties, for the JINBI ICO i think this is their official topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3448783.0
Respect the rules and try to read/participate in the other sections too, there is many good informations here.

Edit : editing my post according to yours (/s).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Welcome Hive, as invoking mentioned, there is a specific place for altcoin discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

Just laying that out there for you so you don't get yelled at by the mods in the future. That said, any btc related questions or topics are welcomed here just make sure you use the search option beforehand to verify your question hasn't been asked before. Good luck!

Mintdice.com
Hive_Mind (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Did some more research into JINBI and found that they are likely a scam. I will be more careful from now on. I think I'm going to stick with the big boys from now on Wink
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

Did some more research into JINBI and found that they are likely a scam. I will be more careful from now on. I think I'm going to stick with the big boys from now on Wink

You can take a look on bountyhive https://bountyhive.io/browse
I am not experienced personally in bounties but I tend to trust them, but you should always study the project before joining. Good luck.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: