Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2019, 07:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Setup Your OWN Pool for Altcoins Mining | NiceHash Pool  (Read 13499 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GarySeven

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

Does mining your own pool increase profitability?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GarySeven

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Strange, I actually had the same question.
TheONLY-1

Activity: 237
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

In a way yes as you don't have to pay mining fee but it all depends on many factors. Having your own pool is an advantage as pool is in your total control, you know what's happening unlike other pools you never know if a block was found but it didn't show up for miners or miners are being under paid, different kind of manipulations by pool operators etc

If you have reasonable hashpower then having your pool is better such as you have your own mining rigs in large size or or several ASICs then it's better to have your own pool.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
GarySeven

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

Very good and thank you. I am running several Innosillicon A9's on NiceHash presently. Please DM me about the details of what you can do for me.

I don't believe that NH is manipulated but one never knows...
jangofett

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

How can a client be certain that backdoors/malware/etc. aren't installed as part of the setup process? Sounds like we can watch the commands being run, but if I knew what that meant I wouldn't need this service.  Wink

No offense intended... just trying to protect myself.
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

How can a client be certain that backdoors/malware/etc. aren't installed as part of the setup process? Sounds like we can watch the commands being run, but if I knew what that meant I wouldn't need this service.  Wink
No offense intended... just trying to protect myself.

No worries linux is transparent operating system, you can check or ask someone to check for you for any such doubts. It's professional job and we do our best to serve clients, everything is kept transparent. Any commands run are part of your server history.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
sefirotius

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

POS+MN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

why mine here why do you need a mediator who takes a commission?

hiphoptrail

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

hi,

i was asking you some questions in pm but heres another...

if i have 3m/sols pointed to zcash, will getting my own pool be worth it as far as the rewards go?

thanks for your time
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

if i have 3m/sols pointed to zcash, will getting my own pool be worth it as far as the rewards go?

Your own pool you have control and performance is improved, there are slightly better chances than public pool as hash isn't wasted.  You save on pool fees and of course public pools there could be many manipulations by pool owners to pay less or skip block found as if never found etc There are pros and cons like that.

hiphoptrail

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Your own pool you have control and performance is improved, there are slightly better chances than public pool as hash isn't wasted.  You save on pool fees and of course public pools there could be many manipulations by pool owners to pay less or skip block found as if never found etc There are pros and cons like that.

thanks for the rapid reply. what do you mean "wasted". do public pools tend to waste more in hashes?

thanks
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

thanks for the rapid reply. what do you mean "wasted". do public pools tend to waste more in hashes?
thanks

Yes, in a way, when servers are loaded with too many miners and server runs out of resources that wastes hashpower and it goes into vain. As server cannot process that hashpower in the right manner.

hiphoptrail

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

thanks

Yes, in a way, when servers are loaded with too many miners and server runs out of resources that wastes hashpower and it goes into vain. As server cannot process that hashpower in the right manner.

interesting.

also, i just want to be clear, public pools keep all the tx costs and dont spread them onto the miners? if correct, public pools basically only reward you with what is earned from a new block and keep all the transaction fees in that block.
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

also, i just want to be clear, public pools keep all the tx costs and dont spread them onto the miners? if correct, public pools basically only reward you with what is earned from a new block and keep all the transaction fees in that block.

It depends on pool to pool and their policy, some would share tx fees and some won't.

starrbuck

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Do you do any custom work for the front-end look?
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 07:56:30 PM by TheONLY-1

Do you do any custom work for the front-end look?

I only setup pools with standard GUI, but that can always be changed or upgraded to the looks as you desire but you need to hire some front end designer or programmer to do it as I don't offer design customization services.

czarofcrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Keen in pool for neoscrypt and scrypt coins, I'll message you on skype, chat there to setup pool
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

We have made available blake2b a new algo into yiimp. Do mention it if you specifically need BLAKE2B

modmalaney

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:58:07 AM

prepare your own pond to prepare mine I think it is required. This service is sufficient service recommended in mining. the existing algorithms are also quite supportive and I love going to the article for this service.

█▄
           ▄██▄
          ▄█████▄▄█
        ▄█████ ▀████▄
      ▄███▀ ▀█▄  ▀████▄▄
    ▄▄██▀  ▄▄       █████
 ▄█████  ▄██▀   ▄▄▄  █████
▄████▀  ████████████▄█████
▀█████▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀
  ▀████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
Whalesburg
       PROFIT-SWITCHING       

The Most Profitable Mining with Auto-Switching Algorithm
.Telegram Github Facebook Twitter LinkedIN Reddit Medium ANN Thread.

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

looseechange

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:58:14 PM

Can you create a merged mining pool like litecoinpool.org? if so please pm me pricing and availability.

Thank you
TheONLY-1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:00:43 AM

Can you create a merged mining pool like litecoinpool.org? if so please pm me pricing and availability.

Thank you

Yes, possible, I'll PM you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.