Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:03:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1728 times)
HopeStillFlies

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

how about the cost? Sad Sad Sad Sad
You can see the cost on Caganu.com, I think.
luo demin

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

i'm agree with you but not 100%, althoght it has some risks, it still has many benifits. for instance Auditability,Traceability,Transparency, and Security. Do you think so?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
weather you invest a project just via these kinds of information?
I think these informations are enough. I mean you're not going to invest everything right ?? so if the information they provide looks reliable, it's worth the try.
You cannot say that. As readers or investors, all we need is to know what exactly it is!
saitama36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

If an E-commerce busniness is being conducted, are there any risks for both side for the buyers and the sellers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
In my opinion, with the help of Blockchain buyers and sellers do not have to trust each other anymore because Blockchain will reduce all risks by dealing with any problems whenever they come up.
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

When it comes to Ecommerce, the need to check the products is really crucial, what needs a refund policy to protect the customers properly. A refund policy can turn a visitor into a customer for life. Are the Ecommerce the founders of Caganu working on this ? If yes, what kinds of refund will be presented ?
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

How does ecommerce apply to caganu? is that ok?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

i'm agree with you but not 100%, althoght it has some risks, it still has many benifits. for instance Auditability,Traceability,Transparency, and Security. Do you think so?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
weather you invest a project just via these kinds of information?
I think these informations are enough. I mean you're not going to invest everything right ?? so if the information they provide looks reliable, it's worth the try.
You cannot say that. As readers or investors, all we need is to know what exactly it is!
I can't it, why don't you show the pulish?
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

When it comes to Ecommerce, the need to check the products is really crucial, what needs a refund policy to protect the customers properly. A refund policy can turn a visitor into a customer for life. Are the Ecommerce the founders of Caganu working on this ? If yes, what kinds of refund will be presented ?
they use the web to work, their web sell many things, which is the main way of them
the kinds of refund is the same token of ICO project, of JWC funds support, I think so. Tongue
johnjay3000

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

they use the web to work, their web sell many things, which is the main way of them
the kinds of refund is the same token of ICO project, of JWC funds support, I think so. Tongue
If a refund policy is really that essential, How to effectively build a Refund Policy to offer a better service when buying things on my website ?

Ty13rDerden

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

This kind of service is quite new, i wonder if everyone could get used to it effectively? Shocked Shocked
Ty13rDerden

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

If a customer live far away from your company, the ship cost is high, who'll pay for it?
they may have paid a fee for delivery,I think  Grin
LDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

If a refund policy is really that essential, How to effectively build a Refund Policy to offer a better service when buying things on my website ?

From my point of view, before setting up a refund or return policy, we need to out line what the customers expect from us. You better do not use scary stuff like "You must" or "We are not responsible for any...", and we should not copy and paste from the Internet, just make it personal for our website
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

[/quote] From my point of view, before setting up a refund or return policy, we need to out line what the customers expect from us. You better do not use scary stuff like "You must" or "We are not responsible for any...", and we should not copy and paste from the Internet, just make it personal for our website....
. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As you said , I'm wondering what a GREAT refund and return policy looks like? feature to make yours appealing ?
UnevenDRalffy

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

If a customer live far away from your company, the ship cost is high, who'll pay for it?
the cost of shipping sometimes is more expensive than the product itself. this somewhat makes them lose a customer to another competing company. they have to have a reasonable shipping policy.
LDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

As you said , I'm wondering what a GREAT refund and return policy looks like? feature to make yours appealing ?

Answering you , major point is keep it easy to understand, make sure it is straightforward (by avoid using technical terms,do not use complicated legal jargon),encourage customers to commit a purchase, shop without fear). Do not forget to advertise your return or refund policy if it is awesome to gain more trust.
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

Answering you , major point is keep it easy to understand, make sure it is straightforward (by avoid using technical terms,do not use complicated legal jargon),encourage customers to commit a purchase, shop without fear). Do not forget to advertise your return or refund policy if it is awesome to gain more trust.

but how would you do to encourage your customers?
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

how about the cost? Sad Sad Sad Sad
You can see the cost on Caganu.com, I think.

you could see it when you click on the product going with the other fees, so the choice is yours.
johnjay3000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

If an E-commerce busniness is being conducted, are there any risks for both side for the buyers and the sellers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
We all assume that there may be risks when taking part in a E-commerce. Quality of the brands is not guarantee, online shops absolutely do not allow people to experience before purchase, it is the biggest risk. Moreover, our infomation like name,ID,number card can be hacked. Does anyone has the same thoughts?

yes, same here. They have to protect our information as buyers and we expect the product we receive to be exactly what they said on the website. Also, there has to be a return or refund policy.
if buyers want to return a product, who will pay for the shipping, the company or the customer ? there needs to be a specific policy on this matter.
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

this is a new company so do you have any plans for marketing ? like how can you get the attention from buyers ? what's your PR program ? how can you attract more potential customers ?
we could make advertisements on every social networks, make banners on many websites to bring the reputation to public, that's what I think at first.  Grin
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

the cost of shipping sometimes is more expensive than the product itself. this somewhat makes them lose a customer to another competing company. they have to have a reasonable shipping policy.
I think there should be a free shipping policy such as bills which totals are more than a certain cost will have free shipping, you can also encourage customers to buy more things to get free shipping. Or there should be an option for customers who agree to wait for a longer time will have free shipping as well. So you can ship many bills just once and save money on shipping!
kimto

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

We all assume that there may be risks when taking part in a E-commerce. Quality of the brands is not guarantee, online shops absolutely do not allow people to experience before purchase, it is the biggest risk. Moreover, our infomation like name,ID,number card can be hacked. Does anyone has the same thoughts?

yes, same here. They have to protect our information as buyers and we expect the product we receive to be exactly what they said on the website. Also, there has to be a return or refund policy.
if buyers want to return a product, who will pay for the shipping, the company or the customer ? there needs to be a specific policy on this matter.
I think that's depends on the purpose of the return. If the product is faulty and it's the company's fault, the company will pay for the shipping, i think. And if the customer want to change the product to something else, the customer will pay for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: