Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries Can Accept The CryptoCurrencies System?  (Read 2624 times)
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Cryptocurrencies are a technology that has nothing to do with religion or race!

Iran is under U.S. economic sanctions by using cryptocurrencies to counter U.S. economic sanctions!

Many Muslim countries will see the advantages of cryptocurrencies and slowly embrace them!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

In the Moslem Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates even Brunei Darussalam etc were enacted Islamic Economy System based on sharia. Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries can accept the cryptocurrencies system in their economic system? What's your opinion?
I haven't had a chance to think about this but I have heard some guys telling that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not fully halal, so the Muslim countries will have a problems with accepting that.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

It seems to me that now everything is possible. And as Bitkino predicts growth at the end of the year, if it's all right, then they will talk even more about it.
The Arab Emirates is a country where eco-mecare is developing rapidly, so it is possible that they can implement crypto
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

In the Moslem Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates even Brunei Darussalam etc were enacted Islamic Economy System based on sharia. Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries can accept the cryptocurrencies system in their economic system? What's your opinion?

I believe that there is a possibility of recognition, but they are concerned about high volatility. As soon as the stabilization of the price comes, the opinion can change to the recognition of bitcoin by halal.
In the Islamic world crypts can have a lot of potential applications. With only one product targeted at the Muslim world, with a population of 1.6 billion people, we have the widest scope for action.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

It is not only possible but a couple of months ago there was an article written about cryptos in regards to our Muslim friends. Read more: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-islamic-law-muslims-cryptocurrency-market-permissible-sharia-news-price-surge-a8302761.html

Indeed, in middle east country their cleric already make statement that cryptocurrency is halal to invest. Middle east country have big capital in fiat money and if they decide to invest on crypto market, I am believe it can move crypto price in market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

It is not look realistic that any county accept crypot as a system. Muslum countries also will not do it.Moreover it kills crpto environment.
But I think we should not make it difficult for each other. Wherever it is applied, that's really what the market wants. As in society we should facilitate each other. To make a profit and grow together is what the community expects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

I dont know what is your reason behind that curiosity, those muslim countries have a very good economic state so as times goes by they had the capabilities on adaptation on crypto market. And for me as what Ive seen in many ICOs there are many muslim in a team who manage it so it is not impossible to muslim country to adapt it.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

Cryptocurrency is for everyone and I think Moslem countries can take part with this technology. I seen some ICO's coming from the Middle-East and I think they have now open their doors for the cryptocurrency which is good to their countrymen to participate and invest with this phenomenal technology.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

I think not just the Moslem countries that can accept the cryptocurrencies system but the other countries have the same possibilities and I think cryptocurrency is for all people in all countries. and like other people said, cryptocurrency can cross-border and don't have any limitations to be used in any country. as long as we can connect with the cryptocurrency, then we can use it for transfer the fund to other people, we can send and receive the fund to other people in any place.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Stellar blockchain has received a certificate of compliance with Sharia law.For the Stellar ecosystem, obtaining a certificate means being able to expand in markets that require compliance with Islamic principles: in the countries of the Cooperation Council of the Arab States of the Persian Gulf (Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman) and some countries in South-East Asia.I can conclude that it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrency Stellar.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

It is not look realistic that any county accept crypot as a system. Muslum countries also will not do it.Moreover it kills crpto environment.
I do not really understand about them. But I think if there are gadgets and help for them. It is not difficult, simple will be accepted and used as normal. Most people want to benefit themselves. Simple to understand.

Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Very likely, this is because in the view of Islam, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in the view of Islamic law it is permissible and not prohibited. of course this will be the reason some Muslim countries will easily be able to accept Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

That is a very big possibility that muslim countries will accept the cryptocurrency system with in their countries, because there is nothing wrong with muslim countries accepting cryptos as currency, because it is just currency and at the ssme time an investments in rhe digital world.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

It is not only possible but a couple of months ago there was an article written about cryptos in regards to our Muslim friends. Read more: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-islamic-law-muslims-cryptocurrency-market-permissible-sharia-news-price-surge-a8302761.html

Thats right dude,and as far as i remember theres a thread sometimes in july or june that tackles about muslim groups that invested huge amount inside cryptocurrency,so its not just possibilities but it is happening already

Very likely, this is because in the view of Islam, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in the view of Islamic law it is permissible and not prohibited. of course this will be the reason some Muslim countries will easily be able to accept Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.

Yups and maybe the only problem about what is the issue if they will engage in gambling inside crypto and that’s prohibited and not allowable
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

In the tenets and beliefs of islam gambling is forbidden for the fact that  that cryptocurrencies is not gambling or HYIP thus there is no reasons for Islamic countries not accept cryptos what is needed there is adequate public enlightment or publicity because some people may paint cryptos in a bad light and associate it with hyip because of its nature of instability.
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

I don't really know if the crypto is prohibited to them but I think it is possible for them to accept cryptocurrency because I think that it is not a big deal for their religion to accept it.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

this is still a debate some countries accept bitcoin as a useful asset, but Egyptian religious leaders still consider bitcoin dangerous.
Malaysia can be a leading country, I see several ICO projects from Malaysia and apply the concept of sharia.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

If there is another arab spring which produces widespread independence movements in middle eastern nations, it is possible existing banking systems could be overthrown as people embraced crypto currencies in an attempt to find alternative ways of doing things.

To a degree, middle eastern nations appear to be run by mullahs and religious clerics. I don't know if there is anyone with authority in the middle eastern world who would be pro bitcoin, that other arabs or muslims would listen to.

Middle eastern leaders tend to repress education and information on topics like crypto currencies. If there was a bitcoin following in the middle east it would likely be a small demographic.

It's definitely possible If they want an independent system in their countries.. In that way they can have an easier and developed economic system.

Yeah it is possible because the Muslim countries are also interested in new technology and digital currency and many Islamic scholars now giving their comments on digital currency and motivate people to invest in cryptocurrency because it is the need of the day and if they do not put their money in cryptocurrency, they would not be able to buy in the future due to very high price.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

Many Muslim countries do not think of the sharia laws because they are already doing banking system which is totally against sharia law. They know the importance of cryptocurrency, but still there is no single Islamic country that accepted cryptocurrency but I am sure they will change their mind in the future and will allow their people to invest and trade in cryptocurrency.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

Thats right dude,and as far as i remember theres a thread sometimes in july or june that tackles about muslim groups that invested huge amount inside cryptocurrency,so its not just possibilities but it is happening already

Yups and maybe the only problem about what is the issue if they will engage in gambling inside crypto and that’s prohibited and not allowable
It is possible if the European and African countries first accept it fully then after wondering at the success of these countries the Muslim countries will also want to accept this system. It is all about competition between countries and for the development of country everyone wants to apply something to make it better than other countries. Muslim countries will surely accept the Bitcoin if it catches more fire in the Europe and Africa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: