Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My personal research on what ICO to invest in to ensure your investment..  (Read 212 times)
Noolz39 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
Merited by coa032 (1)

My personal research on what ICO to invest in to ensure your investment will increase earnings by December

My personal research on what ICO to invest in to ensure your investment will increase earnings by December.

I would like to mention right away that the statements below are my personal opinion.  Recently I looked over my coins to only find out that I’ve lost over 50% percent. And I asked myself “What's next?”. I started studying ICO market, since it seems to be the only place to make some income by investing in the viable project.Just a little remark to add, Just a little remark to add, I’d be totally satisfied with x2, that is why lately I've been looking for the projects that would give me a x10 return. ))

From the beginning I wasn’t even considering most discussed “hype” projects.  ICO is some sort of a war between marketing budgets. You won’t ever multiply your income by dealing with the infamous Quarckchein. The key is to always look for the “low key” projects with useful idea behind it & smallhardcap. Such projects will certainly benefit you the most & generate highest earnings.

For some obvious reasons, I fell in love with project Shivom right away.
https://shivom.io/

Their idea was to create a platform that would allow the users around the world to have an access to their personal DNA information as well as to be able to share it with others for free or for a certain fee. Unified human genome database would be created for sharing/using information that could be potentially useful for developing new treatments for various diseases! AllDNA information would be stored withintheblockchain &would be shared through smart contacts.
Sadly enough, it was too late for me to join the ICO, and the project easily reached the hardcap of $35 millions.  Nowadays, the only way to get their OMX token is perhaps through some random token exchange listings.

In the end, I decided to invest in three projects.

1. Spotcoin

What is Spotcoin - The power behind Spotcoin’s future businesses is the Spotcore engine, which will provide all of our users with simple liquidity. The Spotcore engine will fluidly integrate our digital exchange, mining operations, payment system, and the OTC marketplace. This will then connect to the Spotcoin user interface, that makes digital asset management easier than ever.

Simply put, this project wants to finally unify banks and cryptocurrency. They take their job very seriously. The total number of employees increased from 3 to 30. You can tell that the actual work is being done. What else do you need to increase the price of a token? Smiley Every token purchased during the ICO could be easily sold for more.

Project details:
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173859.0
ICO details
Token sale model:
· The maximum number of tokens: 99 000 000 SPOT.
· Token standard: NEP-5 (NEO blockchain).
· ICO: price/1 SPOT: 0.50 USD.
· Minimum purchase: 50 SPOT.
· Maximum purchase: 1 000 000 SPOT.
· Softcap: 5 000 000 USD
· Hardcap: 30 000 000 USD.
· Accepted currency: NEO,  BTC, ETH, GAS, SIB, USD
My prediction: x4 - x8 by the end of December.
2.    Stealth Project
Stealth Project is basically consisted of multiple programs combined thatall together solve the privacy/anonymity issues on the Web. Here you get fully anonymous browser, their very own network very similar to TOR as well as the cryptowallet with a built-in coin mixer. The thing is that the guys from AlphaBay & Hansa (the largest deep web black markets)  got fed up with their Bitcoin transactions being tracked  & decided to create their own independent ecosystem. A friend of mine from some black hat private forum told me that the project is currently being finalized & already has its adepts. The realize date is approaching and the project looks super promising for private investors. On top of everything, there is no KYC, which is extremely important for me. Their STELZ token is pretty useful since it is required for coin mixing within the wallet. It will certainly affect its price and overall value (in a very beneficial way).

Project details:
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4366584.0
ICO details
Token sale model:
· The maximum number of tokens: 300 000 000 STELZ.
· Token standard: ERC-20.
· ICO: price/1 STELZ: 0.10 USD.
· Minimum purchase: 10 STELZ.
· Maximum purchase: 3 000 000 STELZ.
· Hardcap: 30 000 000 USD.
· Accepted currency: BTC, ETH.
There is a great promotional video involving some Donald guy who tries to send the coins to his friend Vladimir, while Kim, Angela & Bark make money off this transaction Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSyucUcO1c&t=

My prediction x10-x25 the end of 2018 (Stealth Wallet release is scheduled for December).

3. Asuracoin

There is simply one word to describe this Asuracoin, cyber sport. Cyber sport it is! Due to the recent popularity of Internet, more people are playing computer games than ever. However, modern day gamers do face multiple difficulties on their way such as multiple security issues, cash withdrawals, unauthorizedaccess to their personal information etc.
Developers ofAsura have a solution for all these problems. The world of Asura is a self-driven platform for cybersport (eSports), focused on society’s ecosystem in general. It will mainly focus on the four most famous video games world wide such as:

·Counter-Strike: Global Operations;
·Dota 2;
·King of Glory;
·League of legends.

These guys want to benefit from the payments done within cybersport world. Taking into consideration the amount of people playing & being involved in general, this, hands down, looks extremely promising.

Project details:

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3290541.0

ICO details

Token sale model:

•The maximum number of tokens: 1 000 000000 ASA.
•Token standard: NEP-5 (NEO blockchain).
•ICO: price/1 ASA =  1 NEO.
•Minimum purchase: 5000 ASA.
•Maximum purchase: 500 NEO.
•Softcap: 2 500 000 USD
•Hardcap: 12 000 000 USD.
•Accepted currency: NEO

My prediction: x8- x25 by the end of December.

I came to these conclusions gradually, after analyzing over 50 ICO, studying multiply forums as well as discussing the topic with some very successful investors. I would appreciate hearing your opinion on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

Great job. I don't have the patience to read these endless WP... Undecided
zarad0

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

An interesting listing of ICO. A agree that soft cap must not be big. Now many ICO does not reach soft cup and than many problems appear.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

An interesting listing of ICO. A agree that soft cap must not be big. Now many ICO does not reach soft cup and than many problems appear.

I agree that a big soft cap is a big problem. But it is very important the usefullness of idea too.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:58:03 PM

I like your list of icos, no doubt they are really good quality projects but i do not agree with the 10x-25x you have posted at the end of each ico, i think no one can even guess that, we have seen really good projects that are still struggling to hold the ico price even after a year of trading and development, so there is no guarantee, you never know which project will give you how much profit and when, this is crypto, it is still a highly volatile and un predictable market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

I like Stealth projet. No softcap at all. The interesting idea has Spotcoin but softcap is to high. Now to collect 5 mln.dollars rather hard.
trombocoin

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

I like Stealth projet. No softcap at all. The interesting idea has Spotcoin but softcap is to high. Now to collect 5 mln.dollars rather hard.

It is rather unusual when the project does not have an softcap. How they will develop the project if thay will collect a small some of money that will not be anough?
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

I am more interesting to invest to Asuracoin.platform NEO might be good for the future. Stealth Project may be calculated because the price of cheap tokens and spotcoin I'm not so interested. Honestly I prefer coin with cheap price
Heptapolis

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

It is rather unusual when the project does not have an softcap. How they will develop the project if thay will collect a small some of money that will not be anough?

A friend of mine from some black hat private forum told me that the project is currently being finalized & already has its adepts. The realize date is approaching and the project looks super promising for private investors.

I think this is an answer to this quetion.
1. The product soon will be ready.
2. They already have adepts and big investors.
3. The project is necessary for many people.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

I am more interesting to invest to Asuracoin.platform NEO might be good for the future. Stealth Project may be calculated because the price of cheap tokens and spotcoin I'm not so interested. Honestly I prefer coin with cheap price

I agree that a cheap price attract many investors. It is easy to buy such tokens and the price can rise a lot. But tokens must be usefull. The more useful is the token the higher is its price.
optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

I agree that a cheap price attract many investors. It is easy to buy such tokens and the price can rise a lot. But tokens must be usefull. The more useful is the token the higher is its price.

1. Online and cold wallet
2. P2P exchange
3. Coinmixer,
4. VPN,
5. Something like TOR
and more things. Token of Stealth project will be useful.

And I absolutly agree that the more useful is token the more successful is a project.
berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

2. P2P exchange
3. Coinmixer,
4. VPN,
5. Something like TOR

And I absolutly agree that the more useful is token the more successful is a project.

A very usefuf set of different thing at the time when KYC become more and more obligatory anywhere - in ICO, at cryptocurency exchangers.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

2. P2P exchange
3. Coinmixer,
4. VPN,
5. Something like TOR

A very usefuf set of different thing at the time when KYC become more and more obligatory anywhere - in ICO, at cryptocurency exchangers.

The states need the taxes. Experts have already calculated. 82% from all traders and investors from USA did not pay taxes from their cryptocurrency incame in 2017. The states does not want this.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

2. P2P exchange
3. Coinmixer,
4. VPN,
5. Something like TOR

The states need the taxes. Experts have already calculated. 82% from all traders and investors from USA did not pay taxes from their cryptocurrency incame in 2017. The states does not want this.

Pay your taxes and sleep well.

BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

2. P2P exchange
3. Coinmixer,
4. VPN,
5. Something like TOR

Or use coinmixer and sleep well. Some people prefer this variant.

Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

2. P2P exchange
3. Coinmixer,
4. VPN,
5. Something like TOR

Or use coinmixer and sleep well. Some people prefer this variant.

It is possible to participate in bounty if you do not want to buy the tokens. As I understand to pay for the mixers servicies you can by tokens. So if you need tokens but do not want to buy them it possible to participate in bounty

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Great job. I don't have the patience to read these endless WP... Undecided

Usualy all common information about ICO is on the site. But to be a successful investor you need to learn some details and there realization. And all the details is in WP. So if ICO is interested to you read WP, if not interested it is enough to see the site to understand this.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

I appreciate your effort and detailed post, but i disagree that these chosen coins are good investments.

Why? Simply because they don't seem to bring any new innovations to the market. There is nothing new or unique in the problems they are trying to solve or solutions they are proposing. Another integrated banks and crypto? Another privacy coin? Another sports coin? There are literally hundreds of these coins already scattered around the crypto market.
optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

I appreciate your effort and detailed post, but i disagree that these chosen coins are good investments.

Why? Simply because they don't seem to bring any new innovations to the market. There is nothing new or unique in the problems they are trying to solve or solutions they are proposing. Another integrated banks and crypto? Another privacy coin? Another sports coin? There are literally hundreds of these coins already scattered around the crypto market.

It is realy very hard to recognise a new techology and to understant  that is new. The new thing may not be successful. And it is realy very hard to implement something realy new. It takes a lot of money, but who will pay money for something new and unknown. That is why many projects just improve the existing techologies. Somebody must improve them. And may be improving the existing techologies they develope something new.
zarad0

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

It is realy very hard to recognise a new techology and to understant  that is new. The new thing may not be successful. And it is realy very hard to implement something realy new. It takes a lot of money, but who will pay money for something new and unknown. That is why many projects just improve the existing techologies. Somebody must improve them. And may be improving the existing techologies they develope something new.

I think it must be a working product that only the idea to make something new. How to implement something new? But a working product you can check, see it and to understand how it is useful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: