Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is quarkchain worth to invest?  (Read 350 times)
sandialoveth

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Quarkchain is a new coin and it has a very good prospects. It will add a system that will contain two layers. So it is showing very good objectives. But what will happen in the future is really uncertain as it is a very new coin in the market. Now it is dependent on you whether you will invest or not.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

i have a small amount of bitcoin looking to invest in new altcoin , is quarkchain a good choice?
I never heard of this coin. But I have the advice that you should study carefully before investing in a new coin.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

i have a small amount of bitcoin looking to invest in new altcoin , is quarkchain a good choice?
Judging by rating - it's not a really popular coin, but it's possible if it to take in the long-term period, it gives you growth, but besides it is not the fact. Can be to you it would be worth looking narrowly at other, more interesting coins? Why you have chosen this altcoin?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

As I understand you want to boost your deposit fast and you are going to take a risk. Well, it is a nice idea but I am not completely sure of quarkchain but it does not mean that it is a wrong choice just I am not a risky man.
Right now I would pay attention on ETH I think that ETH will double its price in the future.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Well, yes I have heard that quarkchain is doing good nowadays in the market. Moreover it has a very good potential and I hope that investing in quarkchain will make you profitable.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

The quarkchain seems to be a currency which works to improve blockchain scalability and speed of transaction. Though the testnet of quarkchain shows some potential, but it is not predicted till now where shall it stand in the future. So hopefully it could be a good investment in the long run that delivers what they are promising.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Yes, Quarkchain is a great options. It has gained popularity in the market in very short time. It has a great team working for its improvement and scalability.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

The interesting thing that guys from CryptoGeneration team recommended to buy Quarckchain and Seele that gained more than x8 ….. and I missed it(((   Angry
https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

I advise you to invest your funds in Iota. This is a great coin for the Internet of things. The Internet of things market is a very promising and fast-growing market. Personally, I have long bought Iota.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Check current supply first and how much more tokens will be unlocked every month. The best idea to buy will right after monthly unlock only.

Screenshot from binance news

Check also a trading volume on binance - it was extremely high from the start and was close to zero in next dates. So I suppose we will see a lower price and right now is not the time to buy.

jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

I do not know about this because I also do not necessarily know about this coin and so now I see the price of altcoin has decreased and the market price is also not good because now many I know many people who invest in altcoin and wait for market price back

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Thats a big supply coming this year.I believe it will be big dump after the 4th August when they unlock 1Billion coins because of marketcap. This one will be the best to trade and maybe next year to keep
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Quarkchain Project
I really do not trust the coin not in the top.
I have the following suggestions, you can refer ok:
First: You should find out carefully what you intend to invest. See if they have the potential?
Second: you must have financial projection.
Good luck !
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

I don't think that invest in 1 alt (QKC) is a good idea because more safer to diversify and invest in several promising alts, for example: NKN, FuzeX, Experty etc.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Thomassholts

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

This is an exceptional project with an amazing team that have what it takes to carry out this great project. I will advice folks to key into this opportunity
Lekan

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Since the beginning of the blockbuster, different companies that have tried to introduce one or another function for more modern productivity, but I strongly believe that this quarkchain will turn over all the understanding and will be ahead of all ....
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

It's your best option to choose a quarkchain coin, try to look at other coins like credits. I think credits will rise dramatically, you can see their history and of course you can buy it if you are interested. But I think it will bring benefits to you if you buy it for your investment.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

yes sure quarkchain is a good investment, it's one of project that has done massively well in this bear market condition, though the price is down now and that makes it a good investment and the best entry point is now that the price is down.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

Its good project but the problem is that there are unlocking more coins from the private sales and probably people will dump them on exchanges and the price will fall down even more.You should wait or invest in something else
suterum

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

I figure you can contribute on it, the group is by all accounts extremely actually arranged. Obviously not at this costs, Quarkchain can have a noteworthy profound when they open different coins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: