Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.  (Read 3095 times)
Andrea29

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Anyone here knows how much the minimum purchase of ERN token? To enable to get the eth Cash back? I didn't see it on their website, can you please send me the link where I can purchase ern token together with the minimum amount, thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

Anyone here knows how much the minimum purchase of ERN token? To enable to get the eth Cash back? I didn't see it on their website, can you please send me the link where I can purchase ern token together with the minimum amount, thanks

Hi Andrea29,

The minimum purchase of ERN from the website is $10 in ETH and for the cashback it's depend on the time you purchase ERN cashback is given to all participants who buy ERN. The early adopter will benefit much for this offer, if you late purchase ERN you can still have cashback but a little percentage of your total purchase. 
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Create an account on their website and you'll see there the procedure on purchasing ERN.
ICO participants, regardless of the number of token bought, will automatically be qualified to earn Ethereum as a bonus.
Franzen16

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

If ever i need to buy where should our token be keep?
And also it is needed kyc upon purchasing?
After your transaction completed. Your purchased ERN token will be sent directly to your ETH address. The ETH address that you used in sending payment. Your ETH cashback as well, it will be automatically send to your ETH address. In ERN, you can start enjoying your earning even before the ICO ends. No need of KYC in purchasing in the PRE-ICO sale..KYC was only needed during the exclusive private sale and private sale.
Purchasing ERN token was easier than other ICO's, and the Ethereum cash back is superb. And about your statement, " can start enjoying and earning even before ICO ends" does it mean that they'll distribute the purchased ERN token while the ICO is still ongoing? The no kyc in the Pre-ICO is a good idea though.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

Why people need to purchase ERN?What is the special feature of this project?
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

After your transaction completed. Your purchased ERN token will be sent directly to your ETH address. The ETH address that you used in sending payment. Your ETH cashback as well, it will be automatically send to your ETH address. In ERN, you can start enjoying your earning even before the ICO ends. No need of KYC in purchasing in the PRE-ICO sale..KYC was only needed during the exclusive private sale and private sale.

Oh, is that so? If we will purchase ERN tokens now, it will automatically be deposited to our ETH add? I thought all tokens will be received after the ICO?

In some projects you will receive your purchased tokens after the ICO but here in ERN, it will automatically send to your ETH address after your payment transaction confirmed.you don't need to wait how many days,weeks or months for you to receive your tokens. That's one thing I like in ERN.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Oh, is that so? If we will purchase ERN tokens now, it will automatically be deposited to our ETH add? I thought all tokens will be received after the ICO?

In some projects you will receive your purchased tokens after the ICO but here in ERN, it will automatically send to your ETH address after your payment transaction confirmed.you don't need to wait how many days,weeks or months for you to receive your tokens. That's one thing I like in ERN.

This answers my question. ERN gives full control of our investment which is convenient. We can already transfer it to our wallet and keep it safe there. Once it will be open for trading then we don't have to wait for distribution or wait for unlocking of tokens which is prone to most of the ICOs right now.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

Why people need to purchase ERN?What is the special feature of this project?

With ERN tokens, you can purchase Earn’s products and services such as the Mindé Pocket Miner. ERN Project team’s goal is to provide innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions to address existing issues crypto enthusiasts face.
medrick12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

This answers my question. ERN gives full control of our investment which is convenient. We can already transfer it to our wallet and keep it safe there. Once it will be open for trading then we don't have to wait for distribution or wait for unlocking of tokens which is prone to most of the ICOs right now.

We can't transfer our ERN tokens to another ETH address while the ICO is still ongoing. When purchasing ERN tokens, they will send straight to your MEW. You don't need to transfer from the website to your MEW. tokens will be lock til ICO ends to prevent from pre-selling of tokens.
Franzen16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Does ERN token can soon be trade-able on market exchange? Because if it does then they should lock the tokens from our wallets after distribution or withdrawal. As we all know, there are people who loves to dump their coins. But if ERN token can only use to its platform then we dob't have to worry about crashing price.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

The ERN Project aligned with its vision of providing innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions the funds raised will be used for the development of ERN Project’s Listern Audio Platform and Mindé Pocket Miner. Participate on Erntoken's Tier 2 Private sale NOW
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

Earning while listening our favorite songs, making voice clips, audio books and etc. was a brilliant idea. Earning crypto currencies now a days was stressful  since the market swing is being unpredictable. But, for the help of Lister Audio Sharing platform,we can the relax ourselves while earning at the same. Compared to other apps with the same audio sharing concept, we just listen and share. Listern will break the expectations of every users about audio sharing. For sure this will hit and be on top of competitors.

Oh! Hey, there! We have the same activities during break time. I simply love listening to my favorite songs, specifically the classics. I find them meaningful and substantial than those mainstream ones. Also, I am fun of making video clip and audio clips just to unwind from day's work that is why I find this project suitable for me. Just so amazed that I can earn while relaxing through ERN. I am confident that a lot of people will be of full support of this project because of the great perspective it has to offer to the Crypto Enthusiasts and even those who are not into Cryptos. I am sure this will be listed on top exchanges soon! Great future for ERN!
Andrea29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

Hi Andrea29,

The minimum purchase of ERN from the website is $10 in ETH and for the cashback it's depend on the time you purchase ERN cashback is given to all participants who buy ERN. The early adopter will benefit much for this offer, if you late purchase ERN you can still have cashback but a little percentage of your total purchase. 

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,
It says. For Exclusive and Private Sale, Account whitelisting is required. If you want to participate click the button below. *JOIN WHITELISTING NOW*
and when I click it , it goes to my profile, and shoot !! There a kyc procedure?

I can't find the purchase method on my dashboard??
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Hi Andrea29,

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,
It says. For Exclusive and Private Sale, Account whitelisting is required. If you want to participate click the button below. *JOIN WHITELISTING NOW*
and when I click it , it goes to my profile, and shoot !! There a kyc procedure?

What you can see on your dashboard is the process how to purchase ERN. You can also check the Smart Contract address for you self to make it sure.
Eth address already provided in the dashboard just copy that address and send the amount that you want to use, Upon sending ETH to smart contract address, you will aotumatically get ERN tokens, as well the cashback bonus.

Hope it helps!
jzale

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

We can't transfer our ERN tokens to another ETH address while the ICO is still ongoing. When purchasing ERN tokens, they will send straight to your MEW. You don't need to transfer from the website to your MEW. tokens will be lock til ICO ends to prevent from pre-selling of tokens.

Which one is the true information here? So tokens are still locked until the end of ICO? If so it is still understandable. They do that to avoid listing early on low tier exchanges that might cause the tokens to devaluate. I have no problems with that. It is also our protection as investors.
medrick12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 03:57:51 PM by medrick12

Does ERN token can soon be trade-able on market exchange? Because if it does then they should lock the tokens from our wallets after distribution or withdrawal. As we all know, there are people who loves to dump their coins. But if ERN token can only use to its platform then we dob't have to worry about crashing price.
Yes, ERN tokens can be tradeable soon after listing on some exchanges after ICO. That's what I'm waiting for to be honest. In fact, I was abled to purchased ern tokens during the exclusive private sale. I'm hoping that this will going to be listed on some of the best exchanges on the market.
Andrea29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

Hi Andrea29,

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,

What you can see on your dashboard is the process how to purchase ERN. You can also check the Smart Contract address for you self to make it sure.
Eth address already provided in the dashboard just copy that address and send the amount that you want to use, Upon sending ETH to smart contract address, you will aotumatically get ERN tokens, as well the cashback bonus.

Hope it helps!

Oh thank you, now I know what to do I'll try it now😊
Its not easy to purchase when I don't know where  to start it leads me into confusion on how or what to do,

One more question 😊 do I need to reffer ? Can I get bonus too for referring others?? Do they need to purchase too??
jzale

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

Yes, ERN tokens can be tradeable soon after listing on some exchanger after ICO. That's what I'm waiting for to be honest. In fact, I was abled to purchased ern tokens during the exclusive private sale. I'm hoping that this will going to be listed on some of the best exchangers on the market.
Is there an announcement/post that says ERN is undergoing a listing as soon as the ICO ends? They should do that for the welfare of all investors. Also what is the real talk about the tokens? Will it be locked or can we freely manage it in our own wallet as soon as we buy ERN tokens?
Franzen16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Earning while listening our favorite songs, making voice clips, audio books and etc. was a brilliant idea. Earning crypto currencies now a days was stressful  since the market swing is being unpredictable. But, for the help of Lister Audio Sharing platform,we can the relax ourselves while earning at the same. Compared to other apps with the same audio sharing concept, we just listen and share. Listern will break the expectations of every users about audio sharing. For sure this will hit and be on top of competitors.

Oh! Hey, there! We have the same activities during break time. I simply love listening to my favorite songs, specifically the classics. I find them meaningful and substantial than those mainstream ones. Also, I am fun of making video clip and audio clips just to unwind from day's work that is why I find this project suitable for me. Just so amazed that I can earn while relaxing through ERN. I am confident that a lot of people will be of full support of this project because of the great perspective it has to offer to the Crypto Enthusiasts and even those who are not into Cryptos. I am sure this will be listed on top exchanges soon! Great future for ERN!
Yeah, I was just amazed with the Idea of ERN, imagine that we can gain twice than our usual earnings before. Now we can earn doing our crypto works and at the same while listening our favorites songs. Isn't that cool? Now I'm confident to say that next year, I'll set my profit goal again and this I'll make it double for sure I can aim it again with the help of ERN.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Since I'm not into music I find this not interesting at first, but when I visit your website there is one thing that attracted me most, the pocket sized miner (This small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.) It's an all in one package. This pocket sized miner is a very handy I can bring it anywhere I want and at the same time I can earn ERN while enjoying the great features of  ERN.
Mobile mining is not an easy thing, technically. There was a project that meant to mine using smartphone but seems to be a failed one.

But the fact that they will be releasing they're own pocket miner, that will generate token and do even more - has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank - that's freakin' awesome. Yet, programming and building that kind of miner will be time-consuming, I hope inverstors can wait that.

I agree to this, mobile mining has no future.
I'm totally not into mobile mining whatever the new way of it, they can crash your phone and drained you battery fast even they saying that they only use the spare computing power or alike.
It's  better for you to but hardware for mining or you will be sorry to yourself.

As the advice of phones manufacturers always calibrate you phones battery.

Yes! I so much agree on this. I am not into mobile mining also because I am thinking that it is just damaging my phone's battery. Also, it causes lags especially when you have too much background apps. I now prefer a hardware for mining like ERN project has. I find it more reliable than those mobile mining apps and it gives me assurance that my phone's battery is safe and will never overheat. This feature of this project makes it more promising and awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: