Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.  (Read 3095 times)
medrick12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

This is really good. Purchasing ERN tokens is so easy and less hassle. Purchased tokens immediately send to your ETH address.Unlike others, we need to wait until the ICO ends before we can receive our purchased tokens and the ETH cashback as well. They will send to your ETH address right away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

Since I'm not into music I find this not interesting at first, but when I visit your website there is one thing that attracted me most, the pocket sized miner (This small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.) It's an all in one package. This pocket sized miner is a very handy I can bring it anywhere I want and at the same time I can earn ERN while enjoying the great features of  ERN.
Mobile mining is not an easy thing, technically. There was a project that meant to mine using smartphone but seems to be a failed one.

But the fact that they will be releasing they're own pocket miner, that will generate token and do even more - has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank - that's freakin' awesome. Yet, programming and building that kind of miner will be time-consuming, I hope inverstors can wait that.

I agree to this, mobile mining has no future.
I'm totally not into mobile mining whatever the new way of it, they can crash your phone and drained you battery fast even they saying that they only use the spare computing power or alike.
It's  better for you to but hardware for mining or you will be sorry to yourself.

As the advice of phones manufacturers always calibrate you phones battery.
kikai01

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

What is the minimum purchase of the affiliate program? Do we need to do a kyc verification to enable us to purchase or to unlock the affiliate Reward program??

As I read and in my own understading, the minimum purchase is $10 equevalent to ETH and for the affiliate program, KYC is no longer needed.

I think their affiliate program is like regular type and their system for monitoring those who have an active affiliate and legit invites.

Your can check it on their social media accounts or whitepaper.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

Since I'm not into music I find this not interesting at first, but when I visit your website there is one thing that attracted me most, the pocket sized miner (This small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.) It's an all in one package. This pocket sized miner is a very handy I can bring it anywhere I want and at the same time I can earn ERN while enjoying the great features of  ERN.
Mobile mining is not an easy thing, technically. There was a project that meant to mine using smartphone but seems to be a failed one.

But the fact that they will be releasing they're own pocket miner, that will generate token and do even more - has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank - that's freakin' awesome. Yet, programming and building that kind of miner will be time-consuming, I hope inverstors can wait that.

I'm totally not into mobile mining whatever the new way of it, they can crash your phone and drained you battery fast even they saying that they only use the spare computing power or alike.
It's  better for you to but hardware for mining or you will be sorry to yourself.

Most crypto enthusiast would agree that mobile mining is not worth it. When factoring in high energy costs potential data fees and low computing power, mobile mining is a very hard ineffective way to earn cryptocurrency.Don't think it will be worth to dig into this, because of the power consumption. You will start the miner and it will suck all power out of your phone.
 Even mining in PC is dangerous to the PC itself how much more with mobile mining, that's why I am not into mining especially on mobile mining.
While we will likely see some advancements in mobile/tablet computing power and functionality of mobile mining apps, it still appears that mobile mining will be no match for traditional mining for the foreseeable future.

Franzen16

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

I just went through your website and read about this project. I find it very interesting because, me, myself, is fun of listening songs and creating audio and video clips. I guess this suits me very well and their platform got me especially that I'm gonna earn rewards out from it. It us such a nice feeling to earn while you relax with the songs in your playlist. With the  ListERN Audio Sharing Platform, it supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, etc. ListERN also uses Blockchain technology to make an even distribution of revenues as rewards between advertisers, viewers and publishers.Their platform allows the viewers, advertisers and publishers to create, share and listen to the audios while earning ERN tokens. Their concept is so great and beneficial to songs artists, musical directors, film directors, other people that are into Media Arts and also to those media aspirants. With what I have read about their platform, I believe that this project will have a great spot in the market and will soon be listed on top exchanges. A very promising project, indeed! Congratulations to the team behind this awesome project.
Me either, I'm a music lover. Who would have thought that we can earn ERN tokens while listening and sharing audio.This is the best project for both crypto enthusiasts and music lovers. ListERN Audio Sharing Platform is made and suitable not only for crypto enthusiasts but for normal life goer as well.

Yeah! I was even surprised when I went through the write-ups about this project. This really got my interest and now my full-support as well. This is one-of-a-kind and I still can't overcome with all the perks it has to offer to its users. Now, I can enjoy playing songs and videos and the likes even more and at the same time earning. Relaxing while earning is the best feeling and I am gonna be enjoying that feeling very soon with ERN. Great concept!

Here's a THUMB's UP  for you, You find it great for your self, I think everyone is a fan of every music genre that represent of their daily life or mood, Also who wouldn't like the idea of earning while listening to what you love. seems that I turned on for this project.
This is a simple project yes let's admit it. But simple things gives big impact especially to those who are really a fun of music and entertainment. And an addition to that, we can mine or earn tokens while doing usual things that can make us relax or in how we make our daily lives.
This project will surely hit the music industry in terms of sharing audios.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Its nice that we have already a ERN that you can earn while listening.i know this will be succeed because eveyone likes listening a music..but now they can earn while listening
RAMONRA

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

I just went through your website and read about this project. I find it very interesting because, me, myself, is fun of listening songs and creating audio and video clips. I guess this suits me very well and their platform got me especially that I'm gonna earn rewards out from it. It us such a nice feeling to earn while you relax with the songs in your playlist. With the  ListERN Audio Sharing Platform, it supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, etc. ListERN also uses Blockchain technology to make an even distribution of revenues as rewards between advertisers, viewers and publishers.Their platform allows the viewers, advertisers and publishers to create, share and listen to the audios while earning ERN tokens. Their concept is so great and beneficial to songs artists, musical directors, film directors, other people that are into Media Arts and also to those media aspirants. With what I have read about their platform, I believe that this project will have a great spot in the market and will soon be listed on top exchanges. A very promising project, indeed! Congratulations to the team behind this awesome project.
Me either, I'm a music lover. Who would have thought that we can earn ERN tokens while listening and sharing audio.This is the best project for both crypto enthusiasts and music lovers. ListERN Audio Sharing Platform is made and suitable not only for crypto enthusiasts but for normal life goer as well.

Yeah! I was even surprised when I went through the write-ups about this project. This really got my interest and now my full-support as well. This is one-of-a-kind and I still can't overcome with all the perks it has to offer to its users. Now, I can enjoy playing songs and videos and the likes even more and at the same time earning. Relaxing while earning is the best feeling and I am gonna be enjoying that feeling very soon with ERN. Great concept!

Here's a THUMB's UP  for you, You find it great for your self, I think everyone is a fan of every music genre that represent of their daily life or mood, Also who wouldn't like the idea of earning while listening to what you love. seems that I turned on for this project.
This is a simple project yes let's admit it. But simple things gives big impact especially to those who are really a fun of music and entertainment. And an addition to that, we can mine or earn tokens while doing usual things that can make us relax or in how we make our daily lives.
This project will surely hit the music industry in terms of sharing audios.

How will ERN differ from its competitor like viberate, beatzcoin and viuly?
Andrea29

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

Most crypto enthusiast would agree that mobile mining is not worth it. When factoring in high energy costs potential data fees and low computing power, mobile mining is a very hard ineffective way to earn cryptocurrency.Don't think it will be worth to dig into this, because of the power consumption. You will start the miner and it will suck all power out of your phone.
 Even mining in PC is dangerous to the PC itself how much more with mobile mining, that's why I am not into mining especially on mobile mining.
While we will likely see some advancements in mobile/tablet computing power and functionality of mobile mining apps, it still appears that mobile mining will be no match for traditional mining for the foreseeable future.

I tried so many kinds of mobile mining and always makes my phone overheating and never earn a single token,
And here comes with ERN pocket sized miner device that has a great features in it, this is really amazing, imagine you have that kind of pocket sized miner device that you can use as a power bank, wifi hotspot and at the same time you can mine ERN coins? No one  can't resist this 😊

Looking forward for the beta besting😊
kikai01

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

I tried so many kinds of mobile mining and always makes my phone overheating and never earn a single token,
And here comes with ERN pocket sized miner device that has a great features in it, this is really amazing, imagine you have that kind of pocket sized miner device that you can use as a power bank, wifi hotspot and at the same time you can mine ERN coins? No one  can't resist this 😊

Looking forward for the beta besting😊

If the develop of the mining app for mobile devices is know how conflict for the usage of the battery I think will be good, but the user also know that if they really want to mine those token they should know the consequences if they abuse their phone in mining tokens.

the bottom line of this is really defend on the user and developer.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

I have a concern about the miner that is incorporated with this project. I have been using some miners and they are easily draining my phone battery. How about this pocket ERN miner? Have you done something to create solutions to usual concerns (phone overheating) about mobile miners? I will look forward to your response on this. Thanks!
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

This project is a new and innovative company with great opportunities and prospects for investors and the community of cryptologists. Excellent developers, as well as the project team will bring the project to perfection.
Mindé Pocket Miner will be the first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports .
Andrea29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

I have a concern about the miner that is incorporated with this project. I have been using some miners and they are easily draining my phone battery. How about this pocket ERN miner? Have you done something to create solutions to usual concerns (phone overheating) about mobile miners? I will look forward to your response on this. Thanks!

I think you can't mine directly on your phone like the other mobile minings, they have that miner device called the MINDE POCKET MINER a pocket sized miner device, this small device can mine ERN tokens, and you can use it also as a power bank and Let your devices stay powered all day long with up to 32+ hours of charging capacity. And a WiFi hotspot with super fast 4G LTE.

Anyway I based this on their white paper, if you want to have a full information about the miner thingy you can directly ask the BM or admins 😊
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

If ever i need to buy where should our token be keep?
And also it is needed kyc upon purchasing?
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

I totally agree with you, kikai01 and RAMONRA, because just like what I've said, there was once a project - the very first project implemented a mobile mining and now they're having some problems, technically and internally. Hash problem, pool problem, security problem, server problem and so on.

Although, we can't deny the fact that technology is evolving and maybe the Pocket Miner they talked about was really a deal in and outside of crypto-community. Let's wait and see what ERN can do.
kikai01

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

Since I'm not into music I find this not interesting at first, but when I visit your website there is one thing that attracted me most, the pocket sized miner (This small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.) It's an all in one package. This pocket sized miner is a very handy I can bring it anywhere I want and at the same time I can earn ERN while enjoying the great features of  ERN.

It's  better for you to but hardware for mining or you will be sorry to yourself.

I totally agree with you, kikai01 and RAMONRA, because just like what I've said, there was once a project - the very first project implemented a mobile mining and now they're having some problems, technically and internally. Hash problem, pool problem, security problem, server problem and so on.

Although, we can't deny the fact that technology is evolving and maybe the Pocket Miner they talked about was really a deal in and outside of crypto-community. Let's wait and see what ERN can do.

Yeah, that's what I'm pointing in, the technology itself and for that to bring the goods of mobile mining it has to do it much better, efficient without sacrificing much more the mobile specs. Most of the newly release mobile phones have a unique features and for the developer need to take advantage to that features. Honestly I don't know how to do that but it just my opinion.
I am looking forward to test the pocket mining that ERN offer.

This project is a new and innovative company with great opportunities and prospects for investors and the community of cryptologists. Excellent developers, as well as the project team will bring the project to perfection.
Mindé Pocket Miner will be the first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports .

You may follow this discussion about that also you can share your thoughts to make things clear and possible.
Andrea29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Since I'm not into music I find this not interesting at first, but when I visit your website there is one thing that attracted me most, the pocket sized miner (This small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.) It's an all in one package. This pocket sized miner is a very handy I can bring it anywhere I want and at the same time I can earn ERN while enjoying the great features of  ERN.

It's  better for you to but hardware for mining or you will be sorry to yourself.

Yeah, that's what I'm pointing in, the technology itself and for that to bring the goods of mobile mining it has to do it much better, efficient without sacrificing much more the mobile specs. Most of the newly release mobile phones have a unique features and for the developer need to take advantage to that features. Honestly I don't know how to do that but it just my opinion.
I am looking forward to test the pocket mining that ERN offer.

You may follow this discussion about that also you can share your thoughts to make things clear and possible.

All we need to do for now is to wait the beta testing to be launch and see it for ourself, all the questions will be answered once we experience the beta testing of ERN.
And don't forget to support ERN token project 😊😗
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

After your transaction completed. Your purchased ERN token will be sent directly to your ETH address. The ETH address that you used in sending payment. Your ETH cashback as well, it will be automatically send to your ETH address. In ERN, you can start enjoying your earning even before the ICO ends. No need of KYC in purchasing in the PRE-ICO sale..KYC was only needed during the exclusive private sale and private sale.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION. Two nascent technology powered by one cryptocurrency!

Great project, Convenient platform and Great Team
RAMONRA

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION. Two nascent technology powered by one cryptocurrency!

Great project, Convenient platform and Great Team

This are the major projet of ERN that are really great to know,  aligned with its vision of providing innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions to address existing issues crypto enthusiasts face, the funds raised in ERN ICO will be used for the development of Listern Audio Platform and Mindé Pocket Miner.
I think this platform will give life to my dull moment when the market is down, listening to your favorite music while earning, great right?
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

After your transaction completed. Your purchased ERN token will be sent directly to your ETH address. The ETH address that you used in sending payment. Your ETH cashback as well, it will be automatically send to your ETH address. In ERN, you can start enjoying your earning even before the ICO ends. No need of KYC in purchasing in the PRE-ICO sale..KYC was only needed during the exclusive private sale and private sale.

Oh, is that so? If we will purchase ERN tokens now, it will automatically be deposited to our ETH add? I thought all tokens will be received after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: