Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation - Phore (PHR)  (Read 23303 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:36:14 PM

I have a slightly different opinion regarding PHR, in my opinion it is not a good investment decision in PHR. Because there are many other coins
that are more profitable, besides PHR is good when in 2018. Now PHR performance is not good, during 2019 until now it is only able to increase
up to $ 0.3. If you buy PHR because are listing on IDAX exchanges, you will be disappointed. Because IDAX is not among the popular exchanges.
I also doubt that the PHR can go up 30x, even to be able to go back to the price of all time high just can't be achieved.
I dont think its fair or even necessarily appropriate to just look at 2018 price vs 2019 price vs 2020 price.
I think a much better approach is to look into the team and the technology.
They have a functional marketplace with updates coming.
They have the Synapse project coming which will bring never before seen transaction speeds and allow for sharding of the blockchain allowing hundreds of sidechains to run simultaneously. The technology is the important thing, not the previous prices, i say that for all coins. Not just Phore, look at the technology.
The phore team are a solid team and there is a lot of potential here.
l also think that there are other cryptocurrencies, can be more profitable than PHR. But that doesn't mean PHR is bad or something else. As you above mentioned it would be much better when we focus on the team and the technology, which they use. Maybe if we made so, we can understand their goal and maybe it can be more easy for making any decision.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
criptonaut

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:06:18 PM

There are many projects that have a much higher price, but do not develop anything, and soon they will go to the floor, so it is better to rely on phore and its technology
Remillekun

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:50:00 PM

Waiting for this, agree with you, every investment has risks, but in my personal opinion Phore is a very solid project.
there is risk in everything, that's why it's always good to research before making investments,I strongly believe that the Marketplace will be a game-changer for Phore.
great advice, I have been researching the project for weeks now, I'm actively watching how the marketplace is going to positively help Phore
Remillekun

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:17:58 PM

I really appreciate your view, it does help me to think out of the box and understand if I am not doing the correct evaluation
Your investment decision comment seems to be more on the pure price, is that correct? if that is the case, I would have to agree with you but this applies not only to Phore but many other coins
But, what if you see it different? I am interesting in Phore not because of the price it has but because of it's high potential in the future, the Synapse project seems to be very interesting by coming with a complete new blockchain technology that is fast, low cost, supports smart contracts etc..
with this said, does that make you change your opinion on the Phore Project?

Phore is doing a lot of working in creating new products and application of the blockchain, cant wait to see it lead to a solid increase in the price
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 02:11:42 PM

I really appreciate your view, it does help me to think out of the box and understand if I am not doing the correct evaluation
Your investment decision comment seems to be more on the pure price, is that correct? if that is the case, I would have to agree with you but this applies not only to Phore but many other coins
But, what if you see it different? I am interesting in Phore not because of the price it has but because of it's high potential in the future, the Synapse project seems to be very interesting by coming with a complete new blockchain technology that is fast, low cost, supports smart contracts etc..

Phore is doing a lot of working in creating new products and application of the blockchain, cant wait to see it lead to a solid increase in the price
I did some few background check on the project and i can see that they seem to be doing an update every month but if the coin is not listed on good liquidity exchange site no matter the update the team do it wont trigger any increase in price of the coin.

_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:03:20 PM

Phore has just been added to the evergrowing stakecube exchange.
Along with last weeks announcemt of the Phore marketplace update this is another small step towards the goal of mass adoption.
Im a big believer in this team and this product and implore people to check it out, DYOR.

pentaczek

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:33:44 AM

grat newsfrom Phore team. I can see the pairs, these are:

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:37:24 PM

Phore is a longterm hold, in the meanwhile you can stake your coins or run a masternode (10k PHR needed). Check out their roadmap, a lot of things coming.

sad that i have read this thread later,if only given a time i surely invested in this project since IDAX is one best exchange .

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!

great news that they have 5 paring now? have there are no plans adding ethereum to the pairs?
Adeffigu

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:34:37 PM

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!
Shocked Grin this is great, can't wait to try it out!
Adeffigu

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:45:53 PM

Phore is a longterm hold, in the meanwhile you can stake your coins or run a masternode (10k PHR needed). Check out their roadmap, a lot of things coming.

sad that i have read this thread later,if only given a time i surely invested in this project since IDAX is one best exchange .

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!

great news that they have 5 paring now? have there are no plans adding ethereum to the pairs?

I would love to see $USDT pair as well
pentaczek

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:23:48 PM

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!

there will be PHR/ETH also
_decentralise

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:49:06 AM

PHR/ETH would be great
It's great to see Phore moving forward. Stakecube is just the beginning i hope.
Onwards and upwards.

amopettyaf

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:06:53 PM

PHR/ETH would be great
It's great to see Phore moving forward. Stakecube is just the beginning i hope.
Onwards and upwards.

I agree, it will be great to see PHR/ETH, I have checked at stakecube and it does not seem to be there the ETH market
so, yes, it will be very nice to see this pairs of Phore and Ethereum
I really like both of the projects and I wish success to both of them, I might even think that Phore can work together with Ethereum in the future
Let's see how it goes, but looks promises
you are right, But I'm still confident that the addition of Phore to stakecube will still benefit the community greatly we just have to be patient.
Elij law

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:40:56 PM

I did some few background check on the project and i can see that they seem to be doing an update every month but if the coin is not listed on good liquidity exchange site no matter the update the team do it wont trigger any increase in price of the coin.
I discovered Phore through a friend about mid last year, and since then I've been keeping an eye on it. I think it has a very strong community and well focused team. Still keeping an eye
_decentralise

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:48:37 PM

Yeah certainly, I implore anyone keen about crypto who wants to look at a currently undervalued coin to check out the phore team at https://discord.gg/AbrMw5S absolutely wonderful community always answering questions and chatting about the future of this team. Transparency is of highest importance with this project.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:07:58 PM

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!

would you like to mentioning an exchange that we can see all the pair above ?
maybe will be good if PHR/USDT or other stable coin

Iced

Activity: 629
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:16:28 PM

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!

would you like to mentioning an exchange that we can see all the pair above ?
maybe will be good if PHR/USDT or other stable coin

Actually there already is a PHR/USDT pair: https://graviex.net/markets/phrusdt

No signature for now
PriscalityXX

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:33:09 AM

I knew phore just when I saw an ad about marketplace and I am convinced that the world needs to know what is being worked on the phore team because they are delivering a great tool to free financial and your own venture with a virtual store, that very few could say that they are achieving it  Wink
I love the progress they are making, big ups to the team.
pentaczek

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:07:52 AM

I knew phore just when I saw an ad about marketplace and I am convinced that the world needs to know what is being worked on the phore team because they are delivering a great tool to free financial and your own venture with a virtual store, that very few could say that they are achieving it  Wink
I love the progress they are making, big ups to the team.

yes, Phore Blockchain is doing a good progress and I agree with you, congratulations to the team
I am now waiting for the new of Phore Synapse, which is another blockchain project run by the Phore team, I don't think it should take much longer to have an update on Synapse
Synapse is comprised of a few critical components: The beacon module, validator modules, shard modules, and relayer modules, does anyone here had a chance to take a look to Synapse? what is your feedback? will be great if someone wants to discuss and go in to the technical details of Synapse.

here is a good read on the synapse topic:
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/synapse-update-12-05-2019-e20b700b938b
criptonaut

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:30:41 AM

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH